Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Well damn.

sadly it won't ;_;

• What's so important about it? :P

Hey, I'm not the one ruining it! Atleast I don't think so ^^

Kawaiii posted: »

Today is not the day then. It's an important day for us so please, can you guys chill and not try to ruin it for us? ^-^ We would really appreciate that

• Details are important! LMFAO

ZapThroat posted: »

Details..fuck them.

• welcome back bro

BigBadPaul posted: »

Hey, guess who's back... Yeah! I came back! I apologize for coming back so late, but I couldn't do anything about it, unfortunately. Better late than never, amirite? So, I understand there's been things going on? What did I miss?

• Whoa! Jeez!

I'm impressed! This IS really good!

Ok I tried to change the lyrics but my inspiration is playing hard to get great song love it 10/10

• Seriously? k take a look at this:

yeah theyre both equally garbage tier ships

By Green613

Yes "joking" He would tell us if he didn't like that. Anyway, this is none of your business, so I don't see why you care, we're not talking about Rhysha.

• we will try to argue with you in a good manner instead of insulting like you did.

The rest of the Rhyshas do, you don't.

I didn’t insult anyone

It is like you told us that we all deserve to be banned! And it was like an insult to us!

First,we will try to argue with you in a good manner instead of insulting like you did. Second,I didn’t insult anyone.

• Page 1000 ^^

Yeah, you're cool!

armis37 posted: »

What's so important about it? :P Hey, I'm not the one ruining it! Atleast I don't think so ^^

• well, it wasn't me at least.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Yeah, she posted a link that led to a nude picture and someone flagged her post. Hint: It is a Rhysha shipper.

• counter is still showing 1MIL, so it's safe to say you're not late :)

I was late for the 1M party but hooray......

• I want to,but all I see is newer comments trying to make me look dumb(which aren’t btw).

But its true. You're making yourself look like an ass currently. If you wanna make yourself look like an even bigger one, continue. Or just drop it, and return back to whence you came from.

• Hm, you're right. Well, enjoy my poem then.

• We've always tried to be nice to you guys

Sorry to burst your bubble Green but read first few pages of Rhysha thread, then say that again.

Green613 posted: »

You guys' behaviour is actually pretty awful. I don't remember me calling out anyone from your thread calling them toxic, I don't remembe

• You can still party!

I was late for the 1M party but hooray......

• edited September 2015

No grammar in that post from me when I'm a native English speaker. It's pretty clear I was joking when I made that post.

Seriously? k take a look at this: yeah theyre both equally garbage tier ships By Green613

• edited September 2015

wuuuut, u wrote dis poem? :O

i thought it was some kinda awesome song, and i've been searching for it on google for 15 minutes xD

JumpyJoey posted: »

Hm, you're right. Well, enjoy my poem then.

• It's this thundering over here where I live. Tho no rain

Holy hell there was this enormous crack of thunder and now it's raining like crazy. Help.

• edited September 2015

That's only by Green.

There is no Rhyionas involved

So don't talk about Rhyionas.

Seriously? k take a look at this: yeah theyre both equally garbage tier ships By Green613

• See,you’re the first one who should be banned.

you're just mad cuz your mother has a bigger dick than you ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• Then just leave the forum. Don't reply back. It takes the bigger man to walk away you know.

I want to,but all I see is newer comments trying to make me look dumb(which aren’t btw).

• I know you aren't.

well, it wasn't me at least.

• Maybe you’re nice but some other people have a blood lust.

I'm not trying to make anyone ragequit brother. i'm just telling the truth, you don't like it? Not my problem. Have a nice day.

• Sure.

See,you’re the first one who should be banned.

• There's some rain here. But the thunder just keeps going on and on, I'm starting to wonder if it's a storm or a marching band with a love for photography.

Quiff posted: »

It's this thundering over here where I live. Tho no rain

• I like the poem. Its very, poemy.

Now there's war despite our tries to stop the darkness up ahead Now there's war and we will watch the water rise above our heads

• edited September 2015

It's 900 pages ago

stop bringing this sht back

Thank you and have a nice day! :p

Leluch123 posted: »

We've always tried to be nice to you guys Sorry to burst your bubble Green but read first few pages of Rhysha thread, then say that again.

• That was before we all had promised to make peace with each other.

Not like you guys didn't spend time in our thread in it's early days either, we can play this "who did what first" game all day, but what's the point?

Leluch123 posted: »

We've always tried to be nice to you guys Sorry to burst your bubble Green but read first few pages of Rhysha thread, then say that again.

• Shit,you really think I’m shitposting?you haven’t seen anything.

So you're gonna continue shitposting? Sure, be my guest.

• I like writing poems but I can only make ones that rhyme :/

I'll take that as a compliment :D

wuuuut, u wrote dis poem? :O i thought it was some kinda awesome song, and i've been searching for it on google for 15 minutes xD

• edited September 2015

I just checked the last 2-3 pages... Adosapkds-WHAT?!

I understand flagging someone for posting something inappropriate, that's understandable. But then going off on everyone else, and trying to get a fight going?

Why in the hell would you do that? What's that gonna get you, first of all? It ain't gonna make your ship more successful, that's for sure. If anything, you make your own ship look worse!

I don't mind Rhyshas coming into this thread, not at all! But I just cannot stand the ones, who are coming in here, just to try to set us the hell off!

True, we aren't all perfect... But I don't remember the last time we did that on your threads! And if anything, it should be behind us by now! You are not making matters better when you come in here, and behave like that...

• That's everything I've ever strived for in a poem!

I like the poem. Its very, poemy.

• [removed]

No grammar in that post from me when I'm a native English speaker. It's pretty clear I was joking when I made that post.

• Just sayin' no one is without blame here.

That was before we all had promised to make peace with each other. Not like you guys didn't spend time in our thread in it's early days either, we can play this "who did what first" game all day, but what's the point?

• I believe congratulations must be offered!

enter image description here

Would you even say I'm... kawaii?

(totally not a crap pun, totally)

Page 1000 ^^ Yeah, you're cool!

• Guess why?

You're the reason (sorry for saying this), you're making some of us mad.

Now let's stop this "fight".

And have a nice day, again! ^^

Maybe you’re nice but some other people have a blood lust.

• Wait,isn’t Green supposed to be your leader?

That's only by Green. There is no Rhyionas involved So don't talk about Rhyionas.

• Guys, please. Let's just stop fighting.

Come on, please. I'll give you all a big hug, money, everything you want just please stop fighting. ;__;

• Ok,sorry not gonna happen again.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Details are important! LMFAO

Sign in to comment in this discussion.