Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• but I can only make ones that rhyme

how? the one you posted 17 min ago has only one rhyming, and it's still cool af.. :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

I like writing poems but I can only make ones that rhyme I'll take that as a compliment

• edited September 2015

So I was checking out files (documents and things) from my computer and I found a fanfiction I got to lazy to finish. I probably wanted to write Rhys trying to be flirty. spoiler alert: Rhys wanted a kiss from Fiona :P

The feeling as if her eyelids suddenly gained a heavy weight made her think that she wouldn't be able to make it to bed without dropping to the ground and falling into a slumber.

After managing to carry Gortys in her room, she finally felt as if she was able to relax, able to jump in her bed and sleep for how long she has to.

However before making it to her, and her boyfriend's, bedroom someone blocked the entrance; left hand against the wall and right hand being used to make a gun gesture.

Oh god, how embarrassing.

"Well hello, Stranger." Rhys remarks, giving a -ugh- painful wink at her. Must be another try at being flirty, which was no doubt going to end up like the other attempts, a complete fail.

Fiona rolls her eyes, along with a scoff. This was a new habit she had grown around him.

"Rhys, I'm too tired for this, let me in." She orders, trying to barge past him. Only for him to still remain in his place. "What?"

"You've gotta guess the password." He says.

"Get out of the way."

"Nope." A smirk beings to form on his face, which at this point really began to make her edey. "Guess again."

• I was talking about the ones who were insulting Blind not everyone.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

we will try to argue with you in a good manner instead of insulting like you did. The rest of the Rhyshas do, you don't. I did

• I don't really care? It's your opinion, lmao.

• Though the thread isn't at it's happiest stage, I'm going to say a congratulations to the thread and our people on one million views!

enter image description here

Aargh! That's so great, you guys! I hope we reach 1000 pages tonight, so we can celebrate twice as much! <3

I guess I'll post the next edit from Victoria now, so here you all are. ^-^

• It's so old tho...

I spoiled it anyway, the password was a kiss from Fi :P

NO NOT THE CLIFFHANGER

• enter image description here

You're not kawaii, you're

Kawaiii ~-^

armis37 posted: »

I believe congratulations must be offered! Would you even say I'm... kawaii? (totally not a crap pun, totally)

• when boredom strikes, all the unused energy needs to find its way out somewhere. That's what basically happened.

BigBadPaul posted: »

I just checked the last 2-3 pages... Adosapkds-WHAT?! I understand flagging someone for posting something inappropriate, that's understan

• I will take the money.

Guys, please. Let's just stop fighting. Come on, please. I'll give you all a big hug, money, everything you want just please stop fighting. ;__;

• oh...

well, then...

how's that smut goin fam?

lottii-lu posted: »

It's so old tho... I spoiled it anyway, the password was a kiss from Fi :P

• Ok,you win this time,but please when you want to make me look dumb,do it in a good manner,hope you have a nice page 1000 celebration.

• He's our dad, not our leader.

ZapThroat posted: »

Wait,isn’t Green supposed to be your leader?

• edited September 2015

So when you get bored, do you go out of your way to try to hurt everyone else's feelings?

Or in this case, disrupt a thread and make its users anxious, due to the drama that the situation has caused?

That's not the way.

when boredom strikes, all the unused energy needs to find its way out somewhere. That's what basically happened.

• I've been expecting that from you. xD

Okay, you'll get the money soon. (Telltale soon)

I will take the money.

• That's a nice one because this ain't true.

But yeah, nice one!

• Oh...

The smut...

I or may not of forgotten about it....

oh... well, then... how's that smut goin fam?

• Okay,I’ll stop now.

And I really like you. <3

Kawaiii posted: »

Guess why? You're the reason (sorry for saying this), you're making some of us mad. Now let's stop this "fight". And have a nice day, again! ^^

• Ayyyy lmao

ABigBadWolf posted: »

thenpassword is MCLOSER

• Thank you.

You made yourself look dumb, sorry >.<"

Bye! ^^

Ok,you win this time,but please when you want to make me look dumb,do it in a good manner,hope you have a nice page 1000 celebration.

I've been expecting that from you. xD Okay, you'll get the money soon. (Telltale soon)

• I'm both wtf r u talking about LMAO

He's our dad, not our leader.

• Alright, but that's an exception. The ones that I'm proud of all rhyme xD

but I can only make ones that rhyme how? the one you posted 17 min ago has only one rhyming, and it's still cool af..

• but please when you want to make me look dumb,do it in a good manner

you've done a fairly good job yourself, bruh

Ok,you win this time,but please when you want to make me look dumb,do it in a good manner,hope you have a nice page 1000 celebration.

• You know that Telltale soon means that you will get your money in 2-4 months, right? xD

• Bye <3

Thank you. You made yourself look dumb, sorry >.<" Bye! ^^

ABigBadWolf posted: »

ONE OF US ONE OF US

• ;_;

lottii-lu posted: »

Oh... The smut... I or may not of forgotten about it....

• Have a good day, sir. And I'm really not being sarcastic, I wasn't even involved in the fight.

Just... have a good day and I'm sorry that this even happened.

• Happy 1000 pages guys, despite everything it would be boring without you here. You make this forum fun to be.

A little vid that happens to fit perfectly for today, enjoy ;)

enter link description here

• Finally. The battle is over.

hope you have a nice page 1000 celebration.

Thank you ^-^

• u ain't ma leader sorry

im the leader of myself ehehe

bush tea

Green613 posted: »

I'm both wtf r u talking about LMAO

• Hm, I dunno. I am pretty much creeping around here due to boredom all the time. Do you feel bothered? If not, that might be because I spend most of my energy into writing Guilty Crown fanfics when I am bored. I am basically letting the characters suffer in your place. Nice of me, huh?

BigBadPaul posted: »

So when you get bored, do you go out of your way to try to hurt everyone else's feelings? Or in this case, disrupt a thread and make its users anxious, due to the drama that the situation has caused? That's not the way.

• cheers, buddy!

cheers!

♥♥♥

Okay,I’ll stop now. And I really like you.

• eyyy thanks B)

Leluch123 posted: »

Happy 1000 pages guys, despite everything it would be boring without you here. You make this forum fun to be. A little vid that happens to fit perfectly for today, enjoy enter link description here

• Definitely. Thanks for that. :s

Hm, I dunno. I am pretty much creeping around here due to boredom all the time. Do you feel bothered? If not, that might be because I spend

Sign in to comment in this discussion.