Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Thank you Kawaii ( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^)

Kawaiii posted: »

You're not kawaii, you're Kawaiii ~-^

• edited September 2015

Well, I just scanned your posts briefly and I think you have made it too easy for them to hate you. That could have gone better.

ZapThroat posted: »

Ok,you win this time,but please when you want to make me look dumb,do it in a good manner,hope you have a nice page 1000 celebration.

• I'm sorry fam </3 Here:

Rhys and Fiona made love but Rhys was awful at it.

The end.

;_;

• thanx bruh

Leluch123 posted: »

Happy 1000 pages guys, despite everything it would be boring without you here. You make this forum fun to be. A little vid that happens to fit perfectly for today, enjoy enter link description here

• thx brotha

Happy 1000 pages guys, despite everything it would be boring without you here. You make this forum fun to be. A little vid that happens to fit perfectly for today, enjoy enter link description here

• Thank you!

• HandsomeChefHandsomeChef Banned
    edited September 2015

After a year or so, I thought about changing my wallpaper...

enter image description here

Who would've guessed? (Everyone)

• Thanks fam <3

• Thank you :)

• Thank you man, really appreciate this. :)

• Okay, it's 1 AM (first time I stay that late xD) and I'm really tired :(

Can I have a hug before I go, guys? <3 ^-^

• meh. that wasn't a battle. It was just one guy going rambo in a rather... clumsy way.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Finally. The battle is over. hope you have a nice page 1000 celebration. Thank you ^-^

• no

Okay, it's 1 AM (first time I stay that late xD) and I'm really tired Can I have a hug before I go, guys? ^-^

• I've seen far worse shit-posters.

Shit,you really think I’m shitposting?you haven’t seen anything.

• Hug

Okay, it's 1 AM (first time I stay that late xD) and I'm really tired Can I have a hug before I go, guys? ^-^

• It's not about winning, just be nice and we wouldn't even have any of these problems.

Ok,you win this time,but please when you want to make me look dumb,do it in a good manner,hope you have a nice page 1000 celebration.

• Sure!

[hug Wolfenus54]

Good night!

• enter image description here

have a good night, bruh!

• he'll learn xD

Well, I just scanned your posts briefly and I think you have made it too easy for them to hate you. That could have gone better.

• hugs

Goodnight fam, sweet rhyiona dreams <3

• Hugs RhyionsIsLife

Hug

• No need to be rude.

Brawl posted: »

no

• No problem brotha! ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

armis37 posted: »

Thank you Kawaii ( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^)

• enter image description here

You know that Telltale soon means that you will get your money in 2-4 months, right? xD

• Goodnight bro, sweet Rhyiona dreams! :)

hugs Wolfenus

• mmmm delicious tears

No need to be rude.

• edited September 2015

Sooooo, I haven't asked... how are all of you feeling?

• edited September 2015

WTF WHY IS ELLIOTT ON THE FIRST PAGE?

• r rated rhyiona dreams!

enter image description here

• ELLIOT CONFIRMED TO BE A WIZARD?!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

• edited September 2015

wuuuuuut

Edit: WAIT HOW THE FUCK DID HE DO DAT

• Before I begin, I should say up front that this is a rather old story that I wrote (rather typed if I'm being correct with my words) months ago.

The only reason I'm posting it here, now, is... [insert stupid excuse].

In reality, I just wanted to post something so that I can say happy million views, and just... thank you (?) for being such a lovely sub-community in this forums. I would post about this in a regular post, but I feel rather bothersome and guilty doing so. Call it involuntary, or something along the line. Either way, I still wanted to make a post about this, and I thought that bringing back an old story to post would substitute for my awkwardness about it, since I'm a lurker and don't have the tendency (period) to make regular posts on this forum. I worry more about other things in my life, such as what questions to ask about a ship to a friend daily, my grades, my eating and sleeping habits, when I'm going to get to the next overpowered level for Zer0, etc., etc. Hehe, sorry. This is becoming quite a long Author's Note, huh? Anyways, here's the story, and thank you, gracias, merci, etc.

Surprise!

Maybe blowing on the top of her hat to rid the accumulated dust and sand wasn’t such as a good idea as it had seemed a few moments ago. Now, she stood slightly hunched over, hat still in hand, coughing and hacking after getting a faceful of what she had planned to rid. Taking a moment to take a deep breath of fresh air, she heard the sound of someone chuckling behind her.

It was a familiar sound that brought a feeling of comfort to her, unlike how it was a little over a year ago.

“Wow, Fi.” Rhys covered his mouth so now his chuckles came out as quiet snickers. “That was a brilliant move.”

Fiona rolled her eyes and turned around to look at him. Same straight posture, same combed, straight brown hair, same robotic left eye and right arm. The same man who was both a nuisance, joy, and comfort in her life.

“Yeah, well. You try being in the Pandoran deserts for almost a week and tell me that your clothes don’t get dusty out there,” Fiona said sarcastically.

Rhys walked forward towards her, arms swinging slightly at his sides. Reaching behind her, she placed her hat on the table and waited patiently for his approach.

“I barely spent a day out there and I almost got killed 4 times,” Rhys reminded her. “One day!”

“Oh, wow. One day? That’s horrific! Try twenty-nine years and talk to me.” Fiona rolled her eyes, something that was common when she was around him.

Rhys stopped in front of her, arms stretched out in anticipation for her to embrace him.

Fiona lifted an eyebrow at his behavior. This wasn’t… what they normally did whenever she came back after being gone for a week for personal business affairs. Usually, they would seemingly ignore each other once she had returned, giving each other snide greetings whenever they first saw each other and sarcastic remarks during the meetings afterwards. Only when they did have a chance to be alone for more than five minutes at a time was when they were tender with one another. Barriers broke down, arms held each other as they got acquainted with the presence and familiarity of each other, words were spoken, mostly about her travels, and kisses were shared, quick, but efficiently demonstrating how much they had missed the other. To have Rhys simply skip the process they had been perfecting over the past few months was enough to shock and amuse Fiona at both his boldness and impatience.

However, not one to back away from his offer, she herself stepped forward and wrapped her arms around his chest, nose burying against his shirt as she breathed in his familiar vanilla scent. Rhys proceeded to do the same as his own arms wrapped around her waist, face going straight into her hair.

“Hey,” he whispered quietly.

“Hey yourself."

Gently, with almost reluctance, he began to rub small circles into her hips with his thumbs. Closing her eyes, she gripped the back of his jacket tightly and attempted to pull him closer than what he already was. Rhys, noticing this, smirked, but nonetheless pulled her closer as well, reciprocating the action.

No words were spoken for minutes as none were needed. The knowledge that they could be caught didn’t cross either of their mind’s while they stood there in silence, desperately trying to reassure one another through touches that this was in fact them and not anyone else. Only when Fiona lifted her head from his chest was a conversation struck.

“So, Hyperion.” Rhys groaned at his ever-present nickname. “How was it while I was gone?”

“Oh, you know. No bounty hunters came after us, surprisingly.” Rhys smiled. “Vaughn tried to hack into the Hyperion Bounties Board to lower our bounties, but the firewall stopped him.” Fiona shook her head in approval. “Oh, and, finally, Sasha upgraded the Atlas SMG that she got from the Gortys Project underground room.”

“What did she do to it?” Fiona asked.

Rhys shrugged. “New paint job, put shock elemental in it, and put a scope on it.”

“Anything else happen while I was gone?” Fiona lifted an eyebrow. “Anything at all?”

“Other than that?” She nodded at his response. “Nothing really.”

Not bothering to let her speak again, he leaned and kissed her. Eyes slowly closing shut, she slithered one hand to the back of his neck and pulled him closer, relishing in the feeling of Rhys humming in agreement. Breaking apart only for a second to catch his breath, he kissed her again, left hand leaving her hip to gently caress her cheek. Fiona ran her other hand down his back and around his side, pushing against his abdomen to push him away.

“Guess you missed me?” Fiona smirked as Rhys groaned at the loss.

“Maybe, I did,” Rhys retorted, leaning down to touch their foreheads together. “Problem?”

“Oh, no. No complaints here.” She curled her hand into a fist and grabbed a handful of his shirt.

Rhys, seeming to test the boundaries of their situation, grabbed the back of Fiona’s thighs and lifted her up. Setting her carefully down on the table, he situated himself between her legs, smirking as he did. Fiona crossed her arms at him, but smiled nonetheless as his antics.

“Having fun?” she asked, feeling him gently grasp her hips and rub small circles against them once more.

“Well, I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t,” he answered.

Fiona rolled her eyes, but still looped her arms loosely around his neck, returning the smile that had plastered itself on his face.

“And what about you? Did you miss me?” Rhys asked, kissing the scar across her right eyebrow.

Fiona shrugged, too immersed in the feeling of being held. “It’s possible.”

“Oh, it’s possible?” Rhys imitated. “And how possible is it?”

“I’d said maybe seventy-five percent. Eighty-five at most,” she concluded.

“Really? I’m that low to you?” Rhys pondered.

Fiona raised at eyebrow at him, arms tightening around his neck, but not enough to insinuate she was going to strangle him. Pulling him closer, she leaned down and kissed a clothed spot on the left side of his neck just a slight bit above where his shoulder and neck would have met. More importantly, it was where his tattoo was.

“Well, you can still change my mind,” Fiona hinted.

Fiona barely had the chance to look at him before he his lips were on her’s again. Noticing how he gripped her hips tighter than before, she pulled him closer so that their chests brushed.

“Yeah, I’m gonna,” he murmured against her lips. “I’m gonna.”

“Well, then do it,” Fiona declared.

Instead of the anticipation of him kissing her on the lips, Rhys instead kissed the middle of her forehead. Then, between the eyebrows, making sure to trail his lips over to her scar. Then, the bridge of her nose. The tip of her nose came next. Pulling back to give her a devious gaze, he kissed her fully on the lips.

The door opened. “Hey, Fiona? Where’s th-”
    Breaking away, Fiona looked over Rhys’s shoulder to see Sasha standing there, wide-eyed with her mouth hanging. Rhys, finally noticing that it wasn’t just the two of them in the room anyways, turned his head, blush flourishing across his face at the suddenly realization. They had been caught.

“Heeey,” Sasha greeted awkwardly, lifting a hand up.

“H-Hey, Sasha. W-What do you need?” Fiona stuttered.

“No, no, no. It’s fine.” Sasha rubbed the back of her neck. “I can find it on my own.” She pointed behind her towards the door she had just entered from. “I’ll just… leave you two, I guess.”

Sasha cleared her throat, turned around, and quickly walked away, not bothering to look behind her. Only when the door closed did Fiona finally let out the breath she had been unintentionally holding in. Rhys, on the other hand, seemed worse than her as he had placed his forehead against her shoulder, arms shaking.

“That could’ve gone so much better.” Fiona slid her arms around his shoulders, trying to steady him. “And it could’ve gone so, so much worse.”

Rhys gave out a shaky laugh before swallowing harshly. “I think I’m gonna throw up.”

“If you are then don’t face me.” Fiona groaned. “Seriously. Don’t.”

He took in a few large gulps of air and his shaking eventually subsided. “Do you want me to let you down?”

“What does it matter now?” Fiona asked. “She’ll probably tell Vaughn and they’ll both know.”

“So you just want to be open about it now?” Rhys lifted his head up, giving Fiona a questioning gaze.

“Well, it wouldn’t hurt anyone now,” Fiona said.

“So… you don’t want me to let you down?” Rhys asked.

She then proceeded to slap him on the back of the head.

• Yeah. We will make a man out of him someday. But until then, harsh training it is, I guess.

he'll learn xD

• I've been meaning to ask that...

• LMAOOO This is too funny

wuuuuuut Edit: WAIT HOW THE FUCK DID HE DO DAT

• Kisses forehead

Sweet Rhyiona dreams.

Hugs RhyionsIsLife

• hugs

Goodnight, buddy, have sweet Rhyiona dreams. <3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.