Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Rhys and Fiona live on a diet of Doritos.

(I think this is my first late-night crazy conversation, yay me)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Doritos ship Rhyiona.

• Bush tea is probably writing his speech rn

• Yeah... I surely hope so. I wonder what he could say to us...

Kawaiii posted: »

Bush tea is probably writing his speech rn

• I love tea.

Wait, what?

• fuk yea RHYİONA EP5 CONFİRMED

• Alright, mission accomplished, time to go to bed I suppose. But before I leave...

That Gortys gif and drawing were exquisite, great job @Kracmos and @nohuhhuh ! Love those. ;) I wish I was good at making awesome stuff like that... I tried to go with a heartfelt minispeech, but I probably failed miserably. Nevermind. :P

All in all, what I tried to say, before I got buried under all the party hard spam, was that I appreciate you all making me feel like a part of this family. Thank you. Hope you like my stupid jokes. :)

Goodnight everyone, sweet Rhyiona dreams! :)

• Good night, Hellfish!

HellFish posted: »

Alright, mission accomplished, time to go to bed I suppose. But before I leave... That Gortys gif and drawing were exquisite, great job @

• Oh, man... what if Loader Bot and Gortys get jealous and destroy all their Doritos?

JumpyJoey posted: »

Rhys and Fiona live on a diet of Doritos. (I think this is my first late-night crazy conversation, yay me)

• Maybe that there was too much spam on page 999? :)

BigBadPaul posted: »

Yeah... I surely hope so. I wonder what he could say to us...

• HE BETTER BE

• top of car xD

Where would I put ya anyway? xD

• They're fucking everywhere. They're a parasite that needs to be fucking eradicated.

Poogers555 posted: »

Because I hate them with a passion

• edited September 2015

But I would barely see ya there. ;p

Tell you what, I will put you in the next picture I make.

top of car xD

• good nighty nighty and sweet lewdi rhyiona dreams <3

Alright, mission accomplished, time to go to bed I suppose. But before I leave... That Gortys gif and drawing were exquisite, great job @

• So begins the epic quest for the Doritos, which spreads across supermarkets and farmer's markets...

While Gortys and LB are at home, grounded for their vile and selfish act.

Oh, man... what if Loader Bot and Gortys get jealous and destroy all their Doritos?

• R rated Rhyiona dreams! ~-^

• better than nothing right?

But I would barely see ya there. ;p Tell you what, I will put you in the next picture I make.

• I just realized. If we reach 100,000 comments today that means that we completed 3 goals in one day.

On the fifth of September.

9/5

Fiona has 5 letters. Plus Rhys' four makes 9. Dude. This is OUR day.

• You betcha. ;p

better than nothing right?

• Praise Rhyiona, or you will be cursed with nightmares of Rhack

• We appreciate you being a part of this family too, and your jokes are funny ^-^

Goodnight, Hellfish!

• Man... that's kinda harsh though but I guess they did take away their parents' only food source...

So begins the epic quest for the Doritos, which spreads across supermarkets and farmer's markets... While Gortys and LB are at home, grounded for their vile and selfish act.

• Rhyiona confirmed!

AlphaLeague posted: »

I just realized. If we reach 100,000 comments today that means that we completed 3 goals in one day. On the fifth of September. 9/5 Fiona has 5 letters. Plus Rhys' four makes 9. Dude. This is OUR day.

• 300 more comments doe.

I just realized. If we reach 100,000 comments today that means that we completed 3 goals in one day. On the fifth of September. 9/5 Fiona has 5 letters. Plus Rhys' four makes 9. Dude. This is OUR day.

• enter image description here

• Hey now. Don't start anything we might regret.

Praise Rhyiona, or you will be cursed with nightmares of Rhack

• Possible, today. Not in the next few hours tho. xd

300 more comments doe.

• BRB PRAYING TO RHYIONA

• Don't worry, Sasha and Vaughn are babysitting them. Sasha reads Twilight to 'em, you know?

Man... that's kinda harsh though but I guess they did take away their parents' only food source...

• who are yu

Hey now. Don't start anything we might regret.

• Pfft. I praise Rhyiona every, single, day.

• good, good, very good

BRB PRAYING TO RHYIONA

• good

Pfft. I praise Rhyiona every, single, day.

• ? I'm not lol

Hey now. Don't start anything we might regret.

• no you didn't fail, this minispeech of yours was really nice! It's good to have you with us!

good night!

• Last time I checked, it was 99.4K comments which was an hour or two ago but after that the comments were mostly gifs.

Possible, today. Not in the next few hours tho. xd

• That's true... Loader Bot always gets excited about that. But RIP Doritos...

Don't worry, Sasha and Vaughn are babysitting them. Sasha reads Twilight to 'em, you know?

• Ye, but this thread has definitely quieted down for the time being...

Last time I checked, it was 99.4K comments which was an hour or two ago but after that the comments were mostly gifs.

• i praising rhyiona :D

• I'm yanking your chain.

? I'm not lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.