Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Good morning)
    Fine, what about you?

JumpyJoey posted: »

Good morning, everyone! Nope, no it isn't, it's raining and I feel dead. How are you all?

• Slightly more alive, I suppose, at least I'm moving.

Hope it doesn't start raining for you while you're out ^-^

Have fun (you can have fun while food shopping!) and I'll see you later. We'll see about the thread.

Do you feel as ded as the thread? Good morning! I hope it gets better soon, it's pretty cloudy right now for me. I'm just about to go out for food (<3), and when I come back I hope the thread thrives. x)

• edited September 2015

Also I wonder how long it'll take @HazzaTheMan to read all these new comments once he gets back online.

• How did you sleep, Jojo? ^-^

Good morning, everyone! Nope, no it isn't, it's raining and I feel dead. How are you all?

• edited September 2015

"Good" morning!

I haven't felt so tired in a long time... but I'm still fine.. sort of... I guess...

tries to not fall asleep on a couch

What about you? I know you said you're dead, but surely it's not that bad, is it?

EDIT: Okay, scratch that... to be honest, I feel kinda sad for some reason, I'll try to cheer myself up... The Simpsons are great for that. :)

• it may take a while ;P

poor hazza.. xD

buntingsir posted: »

Also I wonder how long it'll take @HazzaTheMan to read all these new comments once he gets back online.

• Now on to 2000 page for the glory of Rhyiona WOOO

hear hear!

ayy I missed the cool 1000 page party too, but guess what imma sing a song, cuz i feel like it And if you'd 'a took to me like a gull tak

• Right, last time he was on the page 954

Knowing his dedication, he probably wouldn't like to miss all those precious new comments x)

Poor, Harry.

nohuhhuh posted: »

it may take a while ;P poor hazza.. xD

• She's not responding, we might need to perform a CPR, so get ready.

HellFish posted: »

"Good" morning! I haven't felt so tired in a long time... but I'm still fine.. sort of... I guess... tries to not fall asleep on a cou

• Well, he can skip some of these pages without any reprecussions, I just hope he'll stop by here first to ask... :)

Right, last time he was on the page 954 Knowing his dedication, he probably wouldn't like to miss all those precious new comments x) Poor, Harry.

• I'm okay :D

Hellmen posted: »

Good morning) Fine, what about you?

• I slept well, albeit five hours :)

How did you sleep, Jojo? ^-^

• Goddammit... I'll charge up my defib just in case, hope we're not too late...

She's not responding, we might need to perform a CPR, so get ready.

• yep, but I know that he can do it!

remembers all the drama that happened

I salute him already.

Right, last time he was on the page 954 Knowing his dedication, he probably wouldn't like to miss all those precious new comments x) Poor, Harry.

• I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I was eating breakfast!

My deadness isn't as bad as yours, certainly, I hope you feel better soon.

Yeah, The Simpsons are good for pretty much everything :)

"Good" morning! I haven't felt so tired in a long time... but I'm still fine.. sort of... I guess... tries to not fall asleep on a cou

• Whaaaa?

ZapThroat posted: »

No,don’t do that,They’re gonna stab you in the back with some Rhyiona rule 34...JUST.DON’T.DO.IT!!

• I expect him to announce that he's back first and tell us how many comments he got. ^-^

When proceed to catch up. And that's gonna take a while, oh boy...

Well, he can skip some of these pages without any reprecussions, I just hope he'll stop by here first to ask...

• enter image description here

He deserves it, a true warrior.

yep, but I know that he can do it! remembers all the drama that happened I salute him already.

• edited September 2015

Yeah... I think it might be better to steer him clear from the drama, to be honest... ;)

yep, but I know that he can do it! remembers all the drama that happened I salute him already.

• By the way

Don't feel sad, just dance

enter image description here

Goddammit... I'll charge up my defib just in case, hope we're not too late...

• Lmao if your argument is "You started first" John is absolutely valid :P

You started first so your argument is invalid.

• That's good. And you stayed awake untill the 1000 page, that's really admirable! ^_^

I slept well, albeit five hours

• Not so good, I had an another Until Dawn nightmare ;__;

• Are u...whaa... do you even joke? Just, wow, just drop it...

• I've kinda just stopped reading all the things I missed, it's 1-2 hours of reading, I'd rather read a real book.

• Well I’m not trying to be funny,you insulted a mod and should be banned.

LMAO I read the comments and they were all jokes... wtf is wrong with u? Are you a LoL fan? Cuz that would explain the ban obsession...

If you're trying to be funny, you're not very good at it mate. Well I’m not trying to be funny,you insulted a mod and should be bann

• No problem. :)

In the end I chose Mayday (Air Crash Investigation)... does that make me weird? :D I dunno, I just love it, it's so interesting! Despite the fact that it's rather grim...

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I was eating breakfast! My deadness isn't as bad as yours, certainly, I hope you feel better soon. Yeah, The Simpsons are good for pretty much everything

• Man, was I tired after that, though xD

That's good. And you stayed awake untill the 1000 page, that's really admirable! ^_^

• I usually just skim over the pages that I missed if there're too many of them, to see if there're new fanarts or edits and fanfics (don't want to miss those).

But lately I couldn't bring myself to do it and read them all. I guess I have way too much time on my hands.

I've kinda just stopped reading all the things I missed, it's 1-2 hours of reading, I'd rather read a real book.

• How so? You saw wendigos or something?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Not so good, I had an another Until Dawn nightmare ;__;

• edited September 2015

That's understandable xD It was at 6 AM for me, I couldn't stay up that long even if I really wanted too.

Good thing it's still a weekend.

Edit: Wait, it was around 5.30 AM. Still couldn't stay awake at that hour though.

Man, was I tired after that, though xD

• Yeah, I keep always watching Until Dawn videos in the night before I sleep and I get scared to easily ;__;

The nightmare has ended with a wendigo killing me. ;__;

How so? You saw wendigos or something?

• Oh, that will take hours x)

• Haha, thanks! :)

By the way Don't feel sad, just dance

• If not the whole day at this rate :D

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Oh, that will take hours x)

• Oh, I love those kinds of shows! You mean the show where they try to figure out what went wrong in accidents, right?

No problem. In the end I chose Mayday (Air Crash Investigation)... does that make me weird? I dunno, I just love it, it's so interesting! Despite the fact that it's rather grim...

• Anytime, pal.

enter image description here

Haha, thanks!

• Poor Hazza xD

It will take him at least 2-3 hours to read all the comments x)

• Yeah, exactly! I prefer the one specialized on aircraft. ;)

Oh, I love those kinds of shows! You mean the show where they try to figure out what went wrong in accidents, right?

• No, it's certainly not worth it to stay up all night and then sleep away your day...

I think it was somewhere around 3AM for me, then I don't really know what got into me and I had a long conversation about Doritos with Wolf.

That's understandable xD It was at 6 AM for me, I couldn't stay up that long even if I really wanted too. Good thing it's still a weekend. Edit: Wait, it was around 5.30 AM. Still couldn't stay awake at that hour though.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.