Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• You should stop doing that, then :P

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Yeah, I keep always watching Until Dawn videos in the night before I sleep and I get scared to easily ;__; The nightmare has ended with a wendigo killing me. ;__;

• Ages.

buntingsir posted: »

Also I wonder how long it'll take @HazzaTheMan to read all these new comments once he gets back online.

• That's how much it takes to read 1000 comments. And he has about 20 000.

Poor Hazza xD It will take him at least 2-3 hours to read all the comments x)

• My bet is on 4-5 hours :p

Poor Hazza xD It will take him at least 2-3 hours to read all the comments x)

• I should start watching more of that, but all they show here during the day is Top Model and Australian Border Control x)

HellFish posted: »

Yeah, exactly! I prefer the one specialized on aircraft.

• So actually it will take him at least a day or two to read them all :P

That's how much it takes to read 1000 comments. And he has about 20 000.

• Maybe I should, but I like that game too much ;__;

JumpyJoey posted: »

You should stop doing that, then :P

• Yeah, I saw it, it was funny :P

I like it when you have to stay awake for a long time and begin to say some gibberish. It's really ridiculous, especially if you're hanging out with your friends at the time, happened to me sometimes before. Makes for a lot of funny memories. :D

No, it's certainly not worth it to stay up all night and then sleep away your day... I think it was somewhere around 3AM for me, then I don't really know what got into me and I had a long conversation about Doritos with Wolf.

• This song is cool. I like this song.

enter link description here

• Damn, I feel sorry for him now.

Ages.

• Well at least don't do it exactly before bed, then...

Maybe I should, but I like that game too much ;__;

• It felt really sensible at the time and now I'm just shaking my head at myself.

Oh yes, just as long as you don't say anything that you might regret :P

Also never fall asleep, your friend may take pictures of any weird position you happen to be in xD

Yeah, I saw it, it was funny :P I like it when you have to stay awake for a long time and begin to say some gibberish. It's really ridicu

• Nah, he'll be fine. Hopefully.

Damn, I feel sorry for him now.

• <3 Best song <3

enter link description here

• But it's better when you watch Until Dawn videos in the night! :D

Well at least don't do it exactly before bed, then...

• Don't say I didn't warn you, then :)

But it's better when you watch Until Dawn videos in the night!

• Also never fall asleep, your friend may take pictures of any weird position you happen to be in

It's too late for me, haha.

It felt really sensible at the time and now I'm just shaking my head at myself. Oh yes, just as long as you don't say anything that you m

• Oh no x)

Hopefully your friend didn't show them to anyone?

Also never fall asleep, your friend may take pictures of any weird position you happen to be in It's too late for me, haha.

• edited September 2015

tfw you see someone who haven't been here for ages

enter image description here

XDJulieXD posted: »

Best song

• She didn't, we just laugh about it when she happens to remember that one instance. :D

Never repeat my mistakes though, Joey.

Oh no x) Hopefully your friend didn't show them to anyone?

• Lmao I've been lurking XP but yeah ;-; nice to see uu siiss <3

tfw you see someone who haven't been here for ages

• Gotta go for a bit, so don't perform a CPR if I'm not responding.

see you guys later

• That's cool then.

I think in this case I'm more likely to be the culprit xD

She didn't, we just laugh about it when she happens to remember that one instance. Never repeat my mistakes though, Joey.

• Got it. See ya! :)

Gotta go for a bit, so don't perform a CPR if I'm not responding. see you guys later

• But it's no trouble, I have the defibrillator right here! I don't really know how to use it, but I'll put it on the highest level for maximum effect :D

See ya later, Jane :)

Gotta go for a bit, so don't perform a CPR if I'm not responding. see you guys later

• Julie, you should stop lurking and join us once more!

We've missed you, I've been wondering where you're at.

XDJulieXD posted: »

Lmao I've been lurking XP but yeah ;-; nice to see uu siiss

• Congratulations on the 1K pages.

I can't believe I had 10 notifications about you guys telling me about when you reached 1K pages saying "I'm on the first page!". What lah you..

I saw twdgirl43 got banned for a month like me. But I don't give a shit when I got rekt.

• Take off your shirt so I can kiss and sleep in your sexy body.

• So... 1000 pages, 1 million views and almost 100K comments... but for some reason Rhysha is canon? Wow

But you know what Rhyiona is still canon to me so go ahead force Rhysha up people's asses more 'cause I'm just gonna replace Sasha with Fiona.

• Oh, I can explain the 10 notifications business!

You were on the front page for about 15 minutes! The first post of this thread was yours! We... were using you to tag along...

Now can you explain your wizard skills?

Congratulations on the 1K pages. I can't believe I had 10 notifications about you guys telling me about when you reached 1K pages say

• enter image description here

Well said, sir, well said.

So... 1000 pages, 1 million views and almost 100K comments... but for some reason Rhysha is canon? Wow But you know what Rhyiona is s

• edited September 2015

PLZ STOP HER!!

UPDATE: Because Sandra is so upset, she may quit the thread and she seems pretty set on this decision...

• They are in for a nice night. Of cuddling.

Take off your shirt so I can kiss and sleep in your sexy body.

• Ma'am* but I'm glad you agree :)

Well said, sir, well said.

• I do apologize, ma'am :) I shall remember that in the future.

Ma'am* but I'm glad you agree

• edited September 2015

I wrote some unofficial foreign language on this thread. So, A moderator have to approve it cause there might be bad words. Few hours later, I went to sleep cause its boring like talking non-related Rhyiona things. The next day, I woke up, I saw those comments you gave me. I checked my comment, and it was removed by a moderator.

The first post you saw was a glitch.

Oh, I can explain the 10 notifications business! You were on the front page for about 15 minutes! The first post of this thread was yours! We... were using you to tag along... Now can you explain your wizard skills?

• Kind of... :D

I sincerely hope you didn't! It should get better over the course of the day. ;)

• That seems reasonable. But what did you write for it to be removed by a mod?

I know it was a glitch but it was darn funny.

I wrote some unofficial foreign language on this thread. So, A moderator have to approve it cause there might be bad words. Few hours later,

• nobody tagged meh....

oh well... fuck it

1 005 PAGES OF GLORY

Sign in to comment in this discussion.