Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Charming.

HellFish posted: »

All the joking... damn.

• s'fine now

ZapThroat really likes to come in here and make trouble. He acts like he speaks for all of the Rhyshas, yet he doesn't even deserve to be called one.

• That is fair enough Julie :P

I have watched some of the series, and I just didn't like it. I still think that it rips off way too much from Fables....

XDJulieXD posted: »

Sorry Harry but as much as they both use classic stories characters, they are NOTHING alike. If u watched OUAT then I appreciate your hon

• Sorry hon, New Jersey is where I'm staying :)

Although we did see a shit load of smoke coming from New York yesterday, what was the fire about? :(

Awww come on, pumpkin. Not even for me? ;-;

• Then I remember I have an assignment to hand in first thing on a Monday morning and I haven't even started on it.

enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

HAHA this is awesome.

• I had amigos in my last couple of years of school, you know when we all started to mature and become less like dicks :P

Oh my God, I'm so jealous!! XD

Quiff posted: »

aw man that's tough ;_; no amigos? I guess I am lucky that my whole class is weird as hell. We play Werewolf in the corridors during recess.

• Yeah its just some ancient fanart i made like months ago :D

HAHA this is awesome.

• Trip is going great so far! xx

buntingsir posted: »

Sweet dreams, Harry and have a nice trip! We love you too

• Hey yo, PM me dude, what happened to Sandra? :/

WELCOME BACK HAZZA! We missed you!

• Good luck going through the 5000 comments mate, also good to see you back

HazzatheMan posted: »

I'M HERE!!!!!! XD Holy fuck I missed you guys!!! :'D Now I have about 5,000 comments to read through :P Unfortunately I'm about to go

• I'm pretty good dude!!

Saw some serious black smoke coming from New York yesterday though.... What happened, was there a fire???

• It'll all be worth it Hanna! :D

nohuhhuh posted: »

JAAY you are back! 5,000 comments?? jeez there's a lot of catching up to do :P see ya later!

• Seeing as it took me near 2 hours to do 2,000 comments once, I'd wager it will take me close to 4-5 hours to catch up later today :P

I missed you as well :)

New Jersey is my port of call, and now my home for the next 2 weeks.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Hey Harry! So you're checking in from New Jersey, eh? We missed you too Good luck, we were hypothesizing on how long that will take y

• The flight was not comfy, the seats were horrible to sit on :(

It's great to see you too!!!

Awesome! You're back! Hope everything went smoothly, and it's good to see a post from you! Have fun!

• Ahhh, she always does amazing stuff!

@BEMBIANN IS BAEK ^-^

• It'll likely be 5,000+ by the time I come back! XP

Great to see you all too :)

Good luck going through the 5000 comments mate, also good to see you back

• Hey, we missed you too! :)

You can skip some of the pages around the 1000th, like 992 (drama, but you won't like this one, trust me), 998-999 (more and more desperate comments). And you can generally quickly scroll through 995-1005 and just stop if you see something that interests you. ;)

I'M HERE!!!!!! XD Holy fuck I missed you guys!!! :'D Now I have about 5,000 comments to read through :P Unfortunately I'm about to go

• Ok, this was short but sweet, and when I come back later on I will catch up on the comments I missed and socialize once more!

BYE EVERYONE! <3

• Aaaah, I felt like I could just flyyyy ~

enter image description here

100 k comments, yay! I miss all the fun stuff holy Rhyiona.

• have fun, bruh!

Ok, this was short but sweet, and when I come back later on I will catch up on the comments I missed and socialize once more! BYE EVERYONE!

• Good luck, man, we'll be waiting for you :)

I've only been to New Jersey once, and that was for Thanksgiving dinner xD But I'm sure it's nice.

Seeing as it took me near 2 hours to do 2,000 comments once, I'd wager it will take me close to 4-5 hours to catch up later today :P I missed you as well New Jersey is my port of call, and now my home for the next 2 weeks.

• Hey man! :D

Ok, tell me what the drama is. I'd rather know before walking into it... Actually PM me what happened.

Desperate comments? What like 'This is so dead' and stuff???

Ok then :)

Hey, we missed you too! You can skip some of the pages around the 1000th, like 992 (drama, but you won't like this one, trust me), 998-9

• enter image description here

Have a good time catching up, man!

• So I wasn't here yesterday morning/afternoon when all that drama happened. What did ZapThroat post that made everything go to a shit show, or just tell me what page it started on.

• Yeah tell me as well!!! :D

So I wasn't here yesterday morning/afternoon when all that drama happened. What did ZapThroat post that made everything go to a shit show, or just tell me what page it started on.

• I shall try to :)

Have a good time catching up, man!

• Jane, you're back, yay! Does that mean I don't get to use this defibrillator?

Aaaah, I felt like I could just flyyyy ~ 100 k comments, yay! I miss all the fun stuff holy Rhyiona.

• Have fun, Harry :D

Ok, this was short but sweet, and when I come back later on I will catch up on the comments I missed and socialize once more! BYE EVERYONE!

• More like... ¨"It's almost 3 AM and we can't take it anymore, speed it up a bit!" comments... It was still fairly ok at page 998, but 999 is basically ten unimportant comments. ;)

Hey man! Ok, tell me what the drama is. I'd rather know before walking into it... Actually PM me what happened. Desperate comments? What like 'This is so dead' and stuff??? Ok then

• I've been 3 times now, and we did celebrate a Thanksgiving one time! :D

Good luck, man, we'll be waiting for you I've only been to New Jersey once, and that was for Thanksgiving dinner xD But I'm sure it's nice.

• Hey Harry :D Welcome back!

Good luck on your catching up :p

• Oh for God's sake :P

I see... Still tell me what happened bruh! :D

More like... ¨"It's almost 3 AM and we can't take it anymore, speed it up a bit!" comments... It was still fairly ok at page 998, but 999 is basically ten unimportant comments.

• Guilty. But in my defense I had almost no idea what I was saying then.

More like... ¨"It's almost 3 AM and we can't take it anymore, speed it up a bit!" comments... It was still fairly ok at page 998, but 999 is basically ten unimportant comments.

• Hey! <3

Thnx :D

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Hey Harry Welcome back! Good luck on your catching up

• ikr

Cool song.

So I wasn't here yesterday morning/afternoon when all that drama happened. What did ZapThroat post that made everything go to a shit show, or just tell me what page it started on.

So... is it bad that I'm really curious what'd happen if you use it on someone who's feeling fine?

Jane, you're back, yay! Does that mean I don't get to use this defibrillator?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.