Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• You are in the first comment on the page 1000 though, so there's that. ;)

buntingsir posted: »

Aaaah, I felt like I could just flyyyy ~ 100 k comments, yay! I miss all the fun stuff holy Rhyiona.

• Oh, that's true, thank you for that. ;3

HellFish posted: »

You are in the first comment on the page 1000 though, so there's that.

• Aaaah, I felt like I could just flyyyy ~

all I can think about is Jack saying " I can flyyyyyyy" ;'D

100 k comments, yay! I miss all the fun stuff holy Rhyiona.

it lasted like 30 seconds :D I'm so surprised that I didn't miss it.

Aaaah, I felt like I could just flyyyy ~ 100 k comments, yay! I miss all the fun stuff holy Rhyiona.

• He came here looking for a fight and it got out of hand; nothing more, nothing less. It got sorted out eventually by Pipas and Zap is now civil, so it's okay.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Oh for God's sake :P I see... Still tell me what happened bruh!

• nothing special, just shakes them with 200-1000 volts of electricity :P

... So... is it bad that I'm really curious what'd happen if you use it on someone who's feeling fine?

• there's a lot good stuff too so yeah :)

HazzatheMan posted: »

It'll all be worth it Hanna!

• I think you either give them cardiac arrhythmia or nothing happens.

... So... is it bad that I'm really curious what'd happen if you use it on someone who's feeling fine?

• No problem, couldn't have let you miss all the fun! :)

Oh, that's true, thank you for that. ;3

• Lmao that Big Fat Donkey comment was gold.

• That scene was hilarious! :D

it lasted like 30 seconds

As usual, I guess, because we tend to not reply to comments, but post new ones.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Aaaah, I felt like I could just flyyyy ~ all I can think about is Jack saying " I can flyyyyyyy" ;'D 100 k comments, yay! I miss all the fun stuff holy Rhyiona. it lasted like 30 seconds I'm so surprised that I didn't miss it.

• Sounds exciting and painful.

nothing special, just shakes them with 200-1000 volts of electricity :P

• Well then, better not do it x)

JumpyJoey posted: »

I think you either give them cardiac arrhythmia or nothing happens.

• Out of context it's fun but I'd really hate for something like that to happen again.

Lmao that Big Fat Donkey comment was gold.

• enter image description here

No problem, couldn't have let you miss all the fun!

• Since I haven't been an actual part of this thread till last week what's the worst y'all had.

Out of context it's fun but I'd really hate for something like that to happen again.

• It's probably for the best.

Well then, better not do it x)

• it lated like 30 seconds

enter image description here

Aaaah, I felt like I could just flyyyy ~ all I can think about is Jack saying " I can flyyyyyyy" ;'D 100 k comments, yay! I miss all the fun stuff holy Rhyiona. it lasted like 30 seconds I'm so surprised that I didn't miss it.

• I'm not the right person to ask, I bury myself in a hole when there's an argument. But I'd say that was one of the more serious fights, some of them are over in five minutes.

Since I haven't been an actual part of this thread till last week what's the worst y'all had.

• Thanks. Though like what Joey said, I don't really like arguments myself. I just wanted him to shut up and go back to his own forum.

Lmao that Big Fat Donkey comment was gold.

• Definitely not exciting for the person whose heart you would have stopped. :P

Sounds exciting and painful.

• I don't even get why he was here. Can't the Rhyshas just stay away from here, you don't see me going into their thread flagging comments and telling everyone they should be banned. The only nice ones are the veterans.

It should be fine now, Pipas had a talk with him and he was civil ever since. Hopefully it will stay that way.

• i agree with you

but we should just drop it b4 anything else happens.

I don't even get why he was here. Can't the Rhyshas just stay away from here, you don't see me going into their thread flagging comments and telling everyone they should be banned. The only nice ones are the veterans.

• Seems like most people are away today, that's sad. But at least we hit all our goals this weekend so that's good. :)

• they're probably preparing for work/skool :\

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Seems like most people are away today, that's sad. But at least we hit all our goals this weekend so that's good.

• it was! Makes me laugh every time!

As usual, I guess, because we tend to not reply to comments, but post new ones.

oh so this is why they are always over so soon..

That scene was hilarious! it lasted like 30 seconds As usual, I guess, because we tend to not reply to comments, but post new ones.

• Yeah, sucks... which means the week's gonna be pretty dead too since people will be getting used to their schedules. Oh well.

they're probably preparing for work/skool

• I feel like some of them are lurking.

Seems like most people are away today, that's sad. But at least we hit all our goals this weekend so that's good.

• and john strikes again :P

it lated like 30 seconds

• sadly yes, but I'm glad we hit all those goals (:

• Okay, now it sounds tragic and dramatic. I kinda like this kind of stuff in the movies... but in real life it'd be horrible.

Definitely not exciting for the person whose heart you would have stopped. :P

• He wasn't cool, he was lukewarm.

BigBadPaul posted: »

I know someone who is pretty cool... I believe his name was Luke.

• I'm here, just making rhyiona fanart :D

• !! ohhh, sounds promising!

Kimmy-klu posted: »

I'm here, just making rhyiona fanart

• enter image description here

Kimmy-klu posted: »

I'm here, just making rhyiona fanart

• We could make some sort of system for the pages? One person posts and the rest reply. That way everyone gets to be on the page ^-^

it was! Makes me laugh every time! As usual, I guess, because we tend to not reply to comments, but post new ones. oh so this is why they are always over so soon..

• i don't think so...

we don't do anything special in skool during the first week, so i believe after S14 it's gonna become especially ded

Yeah, sucks... which means the week's gonna be pretty dead too since people will be getting used to their schedules. Oh well.

• You’re welcome XD

• Huh? :P

ZapThroat posted: »

You’re welcome XD

• Oh my god we need to try that! :D

Chain of party gifs would've been glorious.

We could make some sort of system for the pages? One person posts and the rest reply. That way everyone gets to be on the page ^-^

• I don't mean busy I mean just getting used to their new routines. :P

i don't think so... we don't do anything special in skool during the first week, so i believe after S14 it's gonna become especially ded

Sign in to comment in this discussion.