Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• remember that fiona card she made yesterday? she wants to make cards with us on them. :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

I had no idea what you were talking about the first time you said it

• I suggest you decide it on your own, It'd be interesting. But since we have a few pokemon fans around here maybe they'd like to become trainers?

Eryka posted: »

I repeat : Who wants to be a Pokemon Trainer and who wants to be a Pokemon?

• Maybe @ABigBadWolf should be a trainer

buntingsir posted: »

I suggest you decide it on your own, It'd be interesting. But since we have a few pokemon fans around here maybe they'd like to become trainers?

• I think considering the Wolf theme I'd fit better as a Pokemon idk.

Maybe @ABigBadWolf should be a trainer

• Ms President! Vice Vice President Joey reporting, there have been some issues which are best not to be discussed here, yes.

enter image description here

Don't mind me, I'm just writing the date down in my calendar so I can surprise you with cake... damn it.

Your WIP is looking very interesting, I can't wait to see the whole thing posted :D

kristi78968 posted: »

Hey there you wonderful people, President Kristi is here! I hope everything has been well. I am aware of a couple things that happened that

• Hmm... interesting.

• Yeah, you'll be a Pokemon.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I think considering the Wolf theme I'd fit better as a Pokemon idk.

• enter image description here

Don't you dare hurt Vaughn, Rhys, how rude. >:[

Can't wait for the fanfic, Kristi! ^-^

kristi78968 posted: »

Hey there you wonderful people, President Kristi is here! I hope everything has been well. I am aware of a couple things that happened that

• Oh. Well make me a Pokémon then.

I want to do some Rhyiona-Rhysha Pokemon cards

• That sounds like a very interesting idea...

remember that fiona card she made yesterday? she wants to make cards with us on them.

• alright :)

Yeah, you'll be a Pokemon.

• Can I be a trainer? This looks really cool! :D

• I want to be a pokemon ^-^ xD

• I'm going out for a bit, see you people later.

• See you, Jojo!

I'm going out for a bit, see you people later.

• See you later! :)

• k, see u

• vidimo se kasnije, JJ! :)

• edited September 2015

see u later alligator

• Ugh, just woke up and saw I missed 1000 comments. ;-;

Anyways congratulations guys! We finally did it! Wooohhhhoooo!!!! [No gif because I'm on a tablet!! :D]

Also, Sandra wanted me to tell you guys that she was not going to come back to thread, because she says, "I'd rather not stay on the forums if it means that I'll have to put up with getting banned over something I linked and spoiler tagged."

So yeah, that. ;-;

Also, don't comment on this, because you might get banned, I just promised her I would tell you guys and so I'm risking it, but I don't want anyone else to. :)

• enter image description here @ABigBadWolf when he was cute

• Here's a party hard gif for you xD

Yeah, let's better not talk about what happened. And I'm trying to be positive as best as I can ^-^

Ugh, just woke up and saw I missed 1000 comments. ;-; Anyways congratulations guys! We finally did it! Wooohhhhoooo!!!! [No gif because I

• I... I WILL HUG YOU ALL!

@ABigBadWolf when he was cute

• lol

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited September 2015

Your Love attack is not effective

I... I WILL HUG YOU ALL!

• I don't care if I get banned.

She shouldn't let one toxic Rhysha shipper put her down. It was stupid that she got banned, she did everything she could, people who clicked it were basically signing an agreement that they wanted to see it. She can't leave, she's an important member of this place.

Tl;dr: SANDRA, GIRL I'M GONN SLAP YOU SILLY.

Ugh, just woke up and saw I missed 1000 comments. ;-; Anyways congratulations guys! We finally did it! Wooohhhhoooo!!!! [No gif because I

• L-LIES

Your Love attack is not effective

• But she can leave... We can't just force her to stay if she doesn't wanna...

I don't care if I get banned. She shouldn't let one toxic Rhysha shipper put her down. It was stupid that she got banned, she did everyth

• -3 -3 Nope, not effective -3 -3 -3

L-LIES

• Thanks for the gif Wolfenus. XD

Is there some nickname I can call you? Usually I would just call you Wolf, but I already call ABigBadWolf that. Is there anything else you can think of?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Here's a party hard gif for you xD Yeah, let's better not talk about what happened. And I'm trying to be positive as best as I can ^-^

• edited September 2015

tfw u wake up and find in the got section a thread telling ppl 2 stop complaining

i can predict all the sweet juicy comment wars from a mile away im hyped (10 AM btw so im waking up at good times again)

• That's James Cameron's Dog Nickname.

• Usually people call me Wolf but we have already a person in this thread called Wolf :P

So there isn't any other nickname for me. (Except Wolfen but I don't like being called like that cuz that kinda sounds awful)

Thanks for the gif Wolfenus. XD Is there some nickname I can call you? Usually I would just call you Wolf, but I already call ABigBadWolf that. Is there anything else you can think of?

• It's the same guy who hates shipping for no legitimate reason.

Green613 posted: »

tfw u wake up and find in the got section a thread telling ppl 2 stop complaining i can predict all the sweet juicy comment wars from a mile away im hyped (10 AM btw so im waking up at good times again)

• The "hurr shipping is the devil" attitude is way worse than any shipping thread.

Green613 posted: »

tfw u wake up and find in the got section a thread telling ppl 2 stop complaining i can predict all the sweet juicy comment wars from a mile away im hyped (10 AM btw so im waking up at good times again)

• You got a teacher who shipped Rhyiona?

I want the two simple requirements before being added to TROP 2 (The Rumble On Pandora 2).

• Must have glasses.

• Must have the gender boy.

• I do agree that Talia x Gared is stupid though.

The "hurr shipping is the devil" attitude is way worse than any shipping thread.

• What kind of requirements are those lmao.

You got a teacher who shipped Rhyiona? I want the two simple requirements before being added to TROP 2 (The Rumble On Pandora 2). * Must have glasses. * Must have the gender boy.

• Oh, I don't ship it but I'm just talking in general.

I do agree that Talia x Gared is stupid though.

• Hmm... what about Wolfenstein?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Usually people call me Wolf but we have already a person in this thread called Wolf :P So there isn't any other nickname for me. (Except Wolfen but I don't like being called like that cuz that kinda sounds awful)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.