Enough alredy!

Okay I know I'm not the only one who had enough of these "criticism" threads. Yes we get it, you feel like the game sucks, that it did not live up to your expectations but is it really necessary to keep posting threads over and over and over? I mean seriously, are you happy that people are fighting in the comments over nitpicks and personal opinions? I don't know what else to say except that this is getting pretty out of hand. So I think I speak for most of the folk when I say Please, stop it alredy!

And a message to TellTale itself: Not everyone feels the same way as people posting these threads, I want you to know that there are people who love your game and think that you've improved a lot since you started. So don't let us down TellTale, we are counting on you!

Comments

• that it did not live up to your expectations but is it really necessary to keep posting threads over and over and over?

but hurr durr epizod 5 garbage telltail needz 2 heer my opinien 3000 timez b/c im so important

In all seriousness though, completely agreed, this section is looking awfully close to the TWD section (which is definitely not a good thing)

• OMG let them talk. Stop trying to stop the unstopable. U cant stop critism. There are million gamers who all want to tell ttgs theire opinion. Of course it's much critism. Just let them talk and hold ur own opinion

• Literally why I left the TWD side of this forum...

I'm tempted to get into TftB if this side of the forum gets worse

Green613 posted: »

that it did not live up to your expectations but is it really necessary to keep posting threads over and over and over? but hurr dur

• Just let them talk and hold ur own opinion

ah, dat makes sense (a lot of sarcasm)... he shouldn't talk about his dislike of people whining, but people should be allowed to make 200 identical threads...

Xemnes posted: »

OMG let them talk. Stop trying to stop the unstopable. U cant stop critism. There are million gamers who all want to tell ttgs theire opinion. Of course it's much critism. Just let them talk and hold ur own opinion

• I made a thread to contain all the criticism, so hope that helps.

• You also dont need to say it in every thread how much you like the game, we get it and no you cant stop people from expressing their opinion. There are literally thousands of users, just ignore these threads if they upset you so much~

• You also dont need to say it in every thread how much you like the game

Did you mean for that to be ironic?

kappafan posted: »

You also dont need to say it in every thread how much you like the game, we get it and no you cant stop people from expressing their opinion. There are literally thousands of users, just ignore these threads if they upset you so much~

• Well, no one can ignore them because there are too many threads that is about what is bad about the game and that this is the weakest Telltale game.

kappafan posted: »

You also dont need to say it in every thread how much you like the game, we get it and no you cant stop people from expressing their opinion. There are literally thousands of users, just ignore these threads if they upset you so much~

• edited September 2015

And now there are just as much as these threads as the supposed 'criticism' threads, such a vicious cycle. People bitch then people bitch about other people bitching then people bitch about people bitching about their bitching etc. A cycle of hypocrisy (don't get me wrong I'm tired of the 'criticism' threads as well)

• People are voicing their opinion about a video game in a forum about said video game? Seriously? Damn... somebody call the mods!

• In the words of Clementine: "Not again, not again!"

that it did not live up to your expectations but is it really necessary to keep posting threads over and over and over? but hurr dur

• I think the threads have been merged due to the overwhelming hate of episode 5. Threads like this are pretty pointless seeing as several people have already addressed the hate. If you can't handle people having negative opinions about the episode don't bump it and ignore it. Simple as that

• People who are complaining gets to talk, but everyone else isn't allowed?

Makes a lot of sense. (Sarcasm.)

Xemnes posted: »

OMG let them talk. Stop trying to stop the unstopable. U cant stop critism. There are million gamers who all want to tell ttgs theire opinion. Of course it's much critism. Just let them talk and hold ur own opinion

• overwhelming hate of episode 5.

Ah, so its "hate" now? Didn't you say earlier it's not hate but "criticism"?

Clemenem posted: »

I think the threads have been merged due to the overwhelming hate of episode 5. Threads like this are pretty pointless seeing as several peo

• Criticism = Criticism thread

Hate= Bait threads (E5 sucks, etc) with no real intelligent critiques about the episode

overwhelming hate of episode 5. Ah, so its "hate" now? Didn't you say earlier it's not hate but "criticism"?

• edited September 2015

No, take it down. You'll destroy the Game of Thrones section of the Forums.

And also, people will be talking about how people need to stop criticizing the game rather than pointing out flaws because everyone is tired of everyone's shit. So don't expect any of these comments soon.

kaza125 posted: »

I made a thread to contain all the criticism, so hope that helps.

• It will destory the section? That's a bit absurd mate :D
    Just calm down a bit, this thread is just a discussion. You have come in here and turned it very sour, I'd suggest you remove your comments so we can all continue talking about the topic, unless you want to continue to tell us to fuck off?

No, take it down. You'll destroy the Game of Thrones section of the Forums. And also, people will be talking about how people need to sto

• but hurr durr epizod 5 garbage telltail needz 2 heer my opinien 3000 timez b/c im so important

lmao

• I think everyone (well most) on this forum enjoys TT games and come here to chat about their shared passion, TT games, rather than just talk hate!! I've been lurking these forums for a few months before I joined and loved the waiting threads, so I finally signed up just because I wanted to be small part of this amazing community. I've not been around for long so I don't know how heated it can get, but I know after GoT episode 5 I jumped into the "critism" threads and shared the same opinion of others on the board. Unfortunately when people are disappointed the criticism threads just get a lot louder than most of the other theads going on, but most of the threads seemed to be fairly light hearted with valid points. I didn't see any explosions of rage myself but I can get why the constant threads criticising a game you really enjoy gets people down. I know when I love a game and see people crapping all over it I feel gutted. But we're all TT fans here. TT will explore all kinds of genres and themes with their different titles, some will click better than others, and people may love one title but be disappointed by another. Personally (I may be way off) but I wouldn't be surprised if TT find the criticising threads useful. Obviously no one likes their work they've invested so much time and effort put down, but to see such a passionate fan base create hundreds of posts on a few hours worth of gameplay on fictional characters, it must be amazing to see how many people care and motivate them to continue doing overall, a pretty amazing job.

tl; dr:TT are amazing and have an amazing community

• OMG Winter is coming too soon.. We aren't prepared!

• Ah, so that's why he's banned.

kaza125 posted: »

It will destory the section? That's a bit absurd mate Just calm down a bit, this thread is just a discussion. You have come in here and t

• omg guiz stop da fites, srsly pls

• Everyone's a critic, anyways I'm just going to hold off on my opinion until the finale.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.