To People who keep Criticizing the game.

We get it, you don't like the game. Honestly, who cares?
Honestly, someone should already make a "Hate Telltale" Forums so everyone can live their shitty life posting dumb shit on there.

It's alright if you point out the flaws and mistakes of the game, that's cool. I wanna know what is wrong and what is right. I wanna know what the Community think about the Game. But here I am gauging my eyeballs to the people that keep pointing out the same GOD DAMN mistakes over and over again, I get tired of looking at threads such as "Problems with this game" or "Episode 5 Sucked."

Seriously, when Episode 5 came and went away people started to judge the story from EPISODE 1! why do you judge a game from one FUCKING episode? that doesn't make sense. Back then people LOVED episode 1, 2, 3, 4. Until Episode 5 everyone went apeshit and started to somehow say that this entire game was shit from the beginning.

For the future threads that keep criticizing the game:

enter image description here

Comments

• People have told you like five times. We now have a thread for the criticism, all of it will stay there. There is no reason to agressive like you were people where you told us to fuck off.
    Not a lot of people, but a few like you are getting so offended by comments, about a video game. So please just understand that we like the game, but we think it has problems and we would like to discuss them.

• People who criticize it don't hate it. Episode 5 is pretty much the only episode I can say I genuinely disliked. This thread is completely redundant seeing as we already have at least one other one

• I agree with you, and honestly I like episode 5, yes it did have its problems and certain things could of been handled better. Its not like every episode has been horrible either its actually been a really good series and I look forward to a season 2 if they do one.

• You haven't been on the threads lately, then.

People have been hating on the game time and time again.

Clemenem posted: »

People who criticize it don't hate it. Episode 5 is pretty much the only episode I can say I genuinely disliked. This thread is completely redundant seeing as we already have at least one other one

• OMG.... I have had enough of all these threads ranting about how bad criticism is, their just as annoying as the over abundance of threads criticizing the game.

• I have been pretty neutral in all this, but honestly it feels like there are more threads like this now than there are actual "hate" threads or criticizing threads.

• And then what? people would continue to rant about how bad this game is and how "Weak" it is out of all of the other Telltale game, which isn't true.

Do you want to see the same god damn thread over and over again? Huh?

Harian96 posted: »

OMG.... I have had enough of all these threads ranting about how bad criticism is, their just as annoying as the over abundance of threads criticizing the game.

• They can criticizing, that is part of what forums are for. But this forums would be way more enjoyable if they did it in only one thread instead of keep repeating it all over the forums.

• I agree. Every thread that has a bone to pick with this game is just regurgitating what was said in another criticism thread. Its getting old reading the same shit.

And then what? people would continue to rant about how bad this game is and how "Weak" it is out of all of the other Telltale game, which isn't true. Do you want to see the same god damn thread over and over again? Huh?

• What's happening here right now

enter image description here

• Dude you of all people shouldn't be the one posting if you act like this:

Just enjoy what Telltale worked hard to offer, or just fuck off

I never said that you dumb mother fucker kill yourself.

I've seen insults, even harsher insults leagues below what you've said on other threads.

• Yes. Thank you I thought I was the only person that liked episode Five sure it has it's problems, but I still enjoyed it. The only thing I didn't like about it was Dany's slight out of character moment by not giving Asher his troops. I even like the controversial ending choice. I don't get why people think that Asher getting to westeros only to die is bad writing it isn't. I thought it seemed very much like something out of the GoT books\show. For Asher to work so hard to get home only to die is just like Game Of Thrones.

Enigma12 posted: »

I agree with you, and honestly I like episode 5, yes it did have its problems and certain things could of been handled better. Its not like

• This is what happens when you don't bend the knee to the one true king.

• Every critiscism is another blade in snows body.

Well, for the watch

Leluch123 posted: »

What's happening here right now

This discussion has been closed.