Why Game of Thrones is the weakest game out of all the others

edited September 2015 in Game Of Thrones

[removed]

Comments

• JUST FUCK OFF ALREADY JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

• You fuck off, this is my opinion. Don't like it? ignore it then, no one put a gun against your head and told you to click the thread and read everything fucktart.

JUST FUCK OFF ALREADY JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

• Why do every thread have to be either "This is why this game sucks" or "Stop saying this game sucks" :D Seriously, is this a bait thread or what? I mean you could just look for a second at the threads this section has and you would find one where you could discuss this without making another thread that is granted to provoke people.

• How about you go drink some bleach and kill yourself then, yeah?

No wonder why everyone wanted you to leave this Forum. You and your dumbass theories.

You fuck off, this is my opinion. Don't like it? ignore it then, no one put a gun against your head and told you to click the thread and read everything fucktart.

• Where did you get the idea that I am thread baiting? this is actually my honest opinion about the Game. I prefer Tales than Game of Thrones, I am sure everyone thinks the same.

Why do every thread have to be either "This is why this game sucks" or "Stop saying this game sucks" Seriously, is this a bait thread or wh

• First speak for yourself, becuase there are people who acctualy appreciate this game and second WHY THE HELL DID YOU HAVE TO CREATE NEW THREAD ABOUT TOPIC THAT HAS ALREADY HUNDREADS OF THREADS?

• You and your dumbass theories.

LOL, and what do you do all day? whine about how people keep criticize the game? fuck off. If you don't like the threads then don't even bother coming back to the damn Forums then. Or don't even read my posts at all. At least my Theories Make sense, unlike you.

Have fun being banned by the Mods asshole.

How about you go drink some bleach and kill yourself then, yeah? No wonder why everyone wanted you to leave this Forum. You and your dumbass theories.

• edited September 2015

the Story is very weak

oh my god such an amazing argument how could anyone challenge this its unfathomable!!!!!

and B. they are just doing it for the Money.

Oh wow a game company making games for money????? Holy shit we better call the cops!!!!

compare this to Tales and Tales is so much better.

Wow your opinion is used so well with your argument, amazing read!!!

TL;DR This game is terrible and I recommend no one gets it.

Ok, seriously now, your post was like a paragraph long, why in the world do you need a tldr?

• How am I a troll? I am posting an honest opinion about the game? why does everyone quickly jump to conclusions saying that I am trolling? I just want to share my opinion about the game.

• Really, I think he is just trying to provoke people (dunno why though), I wouldn't take this thread serious, but I don't know why anyone would waste their time to create a thread with only the intentions of angering people.

First speak for yourself, becuase there are people who acctualy appreciate this game and second WHY THE HELL DID YOU HAVE TO CREATE NEW THREAD ABOUT TOPIC THAT HAS ALREADY HUNDREADS OF THREADS?

• How about you go drink some bleach and kill yourself then, yeah?

I think you're taking it a little too far buddy.

How about you go drink some bleach and kill yourself then, yeah? No wonder why everyone wanted you to leave this Forum. You and your dumbass theories.

• I'd highly doubt they would ban me, I think they would rather ban you instead because you're being a big fucking dick about everything. And I've literally read all of your Theories, and none of them made sense fuck all.

Literally, all of your theories are dumb as fuck. And when someone disagrees you quickly get on your period and start going Rambo on them for no reason at all. How about you leave the Forum and never come back again? I like how there was peace without your dumb ass.

You and your dumbass theories. LOL, and what do you do all day? whine about how people keep criticize the game? fuck off. If you don

• edited September 2015

First of all I personally think Tales is better as a game, but I'm pretty sure that's not everyone's opinion.

And yeah, these kind of threads don't provoke me personally, but I can understand why they do provoke some since there have been a lot of threads like this - certainly more than is needed. If this really is about you simply expressing your opinion you could've simply done it for example in the criticizing thread that was made for the exact reason that this section wouldn't be flooding with threads like this. If your intention however is to troll and get a reaction from people who hate threads like this then I guess you have succeeded.

Where did you get the idea that I am thread baiting? this is actually my honest opinion about the Game. I prefer Tales than Game of Thrones, I am sure everyone thinks the same.

• Whoops, I didn't know there was a thread about that. I'll go check it out later I guess.

First of all I personally think Tales is better as a game, but I'm pretty sure that's not everyone's opinion. And yeah, these kind of thr

• I am not, I am posting my opinion about the game. It's never in my intention to anger people. I barely even seen any threads criticizing the game at all. What's wrong with me being able to point out the Game's flaws in the public?

Really, I think he is just trying to provoke people (dunno why though), I wouldn't take this thread serious, but I don't know why anyone would waste their time to create a thread with only the intentions of angering people.

• Dude I made a thread to hold the criticism, you must have seen it. It does feel like you/ve gone out of your way to provoke people.

• edited September 2015

oh my god such an amazing argument how could anyone challenge this its unfathomable!!!!!

But it's true though, the story seems to be weak and the keep redoing the same places over and over. We barely even get to see any new locations other than Asher's Story.

and B. they are just doing it for the Money.

A company that makes video games purely for money truly does not care about It's fans.

What's wrong with my opinion?

I am not done with typing the game's flaws yet. Just wait.

Green613 posted: »

the Story is very weak oh my god such an amazing argument how could anyone challenge this its unfathomable!!!!! and B. they ar

• Your opinions are your own, but there's no way that you didn't expect hate from typing this out.

• Dude, I just came back to this Forum. I didn't expect anyone to actually hate the game.

BlueShadiw posted: »

Your opinions are your own, but there's no way that you didn't expect hate from typing this out.

• Sorry if I do, I am just trying to point out the shit people don't seem to notice or just don't care.

kaza125 posted: »

Dude I made a thread to hold the criticism, you must have seen it. It does feel like you/ve gone out of your way to provoke people.

• But it's true though,

Your opinion is true? Lmao ok fam w/e u say

We barely even get to see any new locations

It's GoT, not around the world in 80 days.

oh my god such an amazing argument how could anyone challenge this its unfathomable!!!!! But it's true though, the story seems to be

• Lol, maybe.

Green613 posted: »

How about you go drink some bleach and kill yourself then, yeah? I think you're taking it a little too far buddy.

• Oh, really now. How does it not make sense, please explain it to me.

I'd highly doubt they would ban me, I think they would rather ban you instead because you're being a big fucking dick about everything. And

• edited September 2015

I meant people hating on you for this thread. There's been a lot of hate recently, I've heard.

By the way, if you don't like it then ignore it. If they ever make a second season, then don't buy it, and don't rant about it.

Dude, I just came back to this Forum. I didn't expect anyone to actually hate the game.

• Uh-huh. Anyone here believes that?

Obvious troll is obvious

I am not, I am posting my opinion about the game. It's never in my intention to anger people. I barely even seen any threads criticizing the game at all. What's wrong with me being able to point out the Game's flaws in the public?

• Please tell me why are you playing this game if you think it is so "weak and bad" , hmmm?

I am not, I am posting my opinion about the game. It's never in my intention to anger people. I barely even seen any threads criticizing the game at all. What's wrong with me being able to point out the Game's flaws in the public?

• Your "Gared is a wildling Confirmed!" theory is just fucking plain dumb and doesn't make sense. How can you be sure that Gared is a wildling just from looking at the picture?

And your "Rodrik's death Foreshadowed" theory is nothing but ignorant and stupid. First, you said that the guy whistling sounded like Talias song? what does that have any relevance to Rodrik's foreshadowed death? And when Rodrik is dreaming in Episode 3, he was having none other than dreams of the Red wedding. So whatever you said there was just stupid as fuck.

When Ryon carved Ethan and Rodrik's names on the sword, one of the brothers died. I'll give you that, it made sense for him to die. The only logical thing in this god damned "theory"

And a bunch of other theories that are beyond shit.

Oh, really now. How does it not make sense, please explain it to me.

• Because I was skeptical first, I played through the game. Thought it would be cool in the first episode, then slowly every episode I started to feel like the game was lacking something..

Please tell me why are you playing this game if you think it is so "weak and bad" , hmmm?

• Dont play it! It doesnt make sense to play the game when you dont like it. You didnt have to buy new episodes.

Because I was skeptical first, I played through the game. Thought it would be cool in the first episode, then slowly every episode I started to feel like the game was lacking something..

• Jon, this wasn't our intention. We tried to contain it and we failed...

We failed you, Jon Snow

Your "Gared is a wildling Confirmed!" theory is just fucking plain dumb and doesn't make sense. How can you be sure that Gared is a wildling

• I'm a broken man now..

enter image description here

ShaneGrimes posted: »

Jon, this wasn't our intention. We tried to contain it and we failed... We failed you, Jon Snow

• Wow, posting gifs as your reaction? you are literally the definition of Pathetic.

I'm a broken man now..

• You didn't even use examples.. But you still use up all those words? How?

Everything you said, has been said. Though I disagree with some of the things you say, you still have the right to say it.

BUT WE MADE A THREAD FOR CRITISICM ALREADY!!!

• Well, this thread is definitely something.

• Honestly, I expected it would get better in the next episode but I was expecting too much.

Dont play it! It doesnt make sense to play the game when you dont like it. You didnt have to buy new episodes.

• Better to be the definition of pathetic then definition of "stupid"

Wow, posting gifs as your reaction? you are literally the definition of Pathetic.

• much reason

very convincing

such true

(sarcasm)

Honestly, I expected it would get better in the next episode but I was expecting too much.

• FINALLY THANK YOU WHOEVER BANNED THAT SACK OF ROTTEN POTATOES

Better to be the definition of pathetic then definition of "stupid"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.