Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

What happened while I was away, the potato apocalypse?

• Looks like you've answered all of my questions before I even asked them. Thanks. I'll keep all of it in mind. :)

By the way, that quick drawing of yours (couple posts below) is really cute! Love it. ;)

buntingsir posted: »

Yup, I have. Like Jamie and Pipas have already said by playing the first game you'll be able to carry on with some of your choices, which wi

• buntingsir posted: »

Can't forget taco bell too. Edit: hey, you gotta post that potato song while we're at it

• Great to know, thanks! :)

Being a soldier doesn't mean you can't get biotics. You can earn special skills later on for the cost of 5000 element zero.

• I have found a hatred for beaches not long ago.

Sand everywhere when you come back, you're burnt if you don't use sunscreen, the water just gets really cold after awhile.

HazzatheMan posted: »

I'm back!!!! XD Went to the beach yesterday, and my entire back is redder than a tomato! It hurts so much... Anyways, I recall someone

• Well, i suppose i can.

Eryka posted: »

Who wants to play Borderlands 2 or the pre-sequel? (not on steam, on playstation) In a bunch of minutes?

• Glad I could help, haha.

By the way, that quick drawing of yours (couple posts below) is really cute! Love it.

enter image description here

Aw thanks, glad you liked it! :D

HellFish posted: »

Looks like you've answered all of my questions before I even asked them. Thanks. I'll keep all of it in mind. By the way, that quick drawing of yours (couple posts below) is really cute! Love it.

• GLORIOUS

glorious

• But you've got to do the loyalty mission of the person whose skill you want. The skill will unlock for them and you can get it if you want, you can only have one.

You'll find out what loyalty missions are later.

HellFish posted: »

Great to know, thanks!

• This is the textless version made by @mrjimjamjamie. It has more special effects on it!

• And you sir, have regained mine! :D

you, sir, have my respect

• Lol, it's day 3 of my holiday and I have wicked sunburn :P

Awww, I have 6,000 comments/64 pages to get through :(

buntingsir posted: »

Sunburn is a symbol of full of events holidays x) Good luck catching up, pal, and we love you too! ;D

• you don't have to. do whatever you want.

it was just my opinion.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Okay, I'll stop using it for now.

• 60+ pages holy molly... ಠ_ಠ

You can just skim over some of them, especially since guys already warned you about all the drama stuff.

Lol, it's day 3 of my holiday and I have wicked sunburn :P Awww, I have 6,000 comments/64 pages to get through

• The ocean was a perfect temperature actually! Just jump in and you're ready to go :P

Sand is a pain to walk on (literally) >:(

I have found a hatred for beaches not long ago. Sand everywhere when you come back, you're burnt if you don't use sunscreen, the water just gets really cold after awhile.

• edited September 2015

I recently went to the beach too. However I never get sunburned when I go to the beach and it was shit also. Since it was very windy the waves were very high like the most common were 2ft waves and the highest was about 5ft so you barley swim without being pulled into the Atlantic Ocean plus if you went above knee level you'd get kicked off the beach that day.

I'm back!!!! XD Went to the beach yesterday, and my entire back is redder than a tomato! It hurts so much... Anyways, I recall someone

• ;_;

where did marshall go? ;_;

I recently went to the beach too. However I never get sunburned when I go to the beach and it was shit also. Since it was very windy the wav

• He's in a better place now.....

In my recycling bin

;_; where did marshall go? ;_;

• Uh, whatever you think is fitting, but if you want, like the avatar I have now

nohuhhuh posted: »

Okay but you are the last one. how do you want me to draw you?

• More nightmares! ;__;

Goes to a corner, trying to forget about the picture.

• I'm sorry :{

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

yeah sure cool funny nice

• I had a weird dream last night. I was eating gummy bears with @buntingsir

and I don't even like gummy bears

I would never eat gummy bears off the floor

I'm not weird ;--;

• Yo, me and furiouss didn't break up :P

oh yeah, I think green forgot about that. bunting x rabbit and hazza x furious. there's been two so far, still sad about that

• Me and Weronika haven't broken up dude :)

Oh yeah mixed it up. :P I'm pretty sure their breakups hurt us more than them.

• I don't even like gummy bears

btw, cute af fanart ^-^

I had a weird dream last night. I was eating gummy bears with @buntingsir and I don't even like gummy bears I would never eat gummy bears off the floor I'm not weird ;--;

• edited September 2015

I didn't say that lol

Read it again carefully.

Yo, me and furiouss didn't break up :P

• Ohh, this is so cute!!! I actually had a dream about you too before my trip, but sadly I can't remember the details ;( (i thiiink we were drawing Rhyiona in the kindergarten (?) I dunno)

Also funny thing is that I love gummy bears. xD

(Saved)

I had a weird dream last night. I was eating gummy bears with @buntingsir and I don't even like gummy bears I would never eat gummy bears off the floor I'm not weird ;--;

• You could say that me and my friends are mature, but at the same time not.

Like from time to time people will stare at us like we're some whole other species xp

I had amigos in my last couple of years of school, you know when we all started to mature and become less like dicks :P Oh my God, I'm so jealous!! XD

• How can you not like gummy bears?

Your drawing is cute and hilarious, what's not to love? Great job. ;)

• This better happen in the game!!! WITHOUT Fiona dying!!! XD

I will always be with you, Rhys... Fiona, getting rid of Handsome Jack by kissing Rhys' temple port.

• HOT!

Fiona the Vault hunter

• Which character CAN I be?

Yep. Which character you wanna be?

• I'll listen to you.

I have family troubles a lot as well...

Thank you. I keep this in my mind. Right now I don't feel like sharing my problems with you guys but I definitely appreciate your willingness to help! :')

• I don't even like gummy bears

it's my turn to say

WHAT

Sign in to comment in this discussion.