Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• And saved to my computer.

That drawing is so fucking cute >.< <3

nohuhhuh posted: »

I had a weird dream last night. I was eating gummy bears with @buntingsir and I don't even like gummy bears I would never eat gummy bears off the floor I'm not weird ;--;

• all hail our lord and savior, papa franku.

enter image description here

You're looking at our lord and savior Papa Franku. He'll bless you with ramen noodles and teach you how to say dick in Japanese. (We

• Now only 60 left :)

Oh no I'm reading that shit for sure! >:D

buntingsir posted: »

60+ pages holy molly... ಠ_ಠ You can just skim over some of them, especially since guys already warned you about all the drama stuff.

• Above knee level you get kicked off the beach?! Wow :O

I recently went to the beach too. However I never get sunburned when I go to the beach and it was shit also. Since it was very windy the wav

• xD

You, my dear friend, deserve another salute

HazzatheMan posted: »

Now only 60 left Oh no I'm reading that shit for sure! >:D

• Chin chin needs his sacrifices from the Rhyiona thread! Where are they?!?! He's been hostile lately!

Quiff posted: »

all hail our lord and savior, papa franku.

• OOOHHHHH!!!

Sorry brah :P

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I didn't say that lol Read it again carefully.

• Oh we were immature as fuck! But we were respectable you know? We weren't poked at or made fun of :)

Lol, I know that feel :P

You could say that me and my friends are mature, but at the same time not. Like from time to time people will stare at us like we're some whole other species xp

• Oh wow!!! It's like they're wearing digital hoods of their own faces or something like that :P

• hah cute!

I for some reason dreamed about Pocahontas and John Smith inside an abandoned tower. Then there was a zombie apocalypse.

I had a weird dream last night. I was eating gummy bears with @buntingsir and I don't even like gummy bears I would never eat gummy bears off the floor I'm not weird ;--;

• but gummy bears are so...gummy :D ew..

I don't even like gummy bears btw, cute af fanart ^-^

• and this is the reason why lotr is the best movie franchise ever

• A table.

BOOM! In your face! XD

• but.... but... the green ones are awesome... right?..

but gummy bears are so...gummy ew..

• edited September 2015

haha I would love to have a chat with my brain and ask " what the hell?" :D

I actually had a dream about you too before my trip, but sadly I can't remember the details

AAAaa look at us, we are secret dream buddies! :'D

Also funny thing is that I love gummy bears. xD

Oh god how did I know that?

playing x files theme

Ohh, this is so cute!!! I actually had a dream about you too before my trip, but sadly I can't remember the details ;( (i thiiink we were drawing Rhyiona in the kindergarten (?) I dunno) Also funny thing is that I love gummy bears. xD (Saved)

• We must please the lord!!

Fast! collect all the children and let him devour their souls!

Chin chin needs his sacrifices from the Rhyiona thread! Where are they?!?! He's been hostile lately!

• Great stuff Elliott :)

That's me doing a speech. enter link description here Speech made by @Kawaiii. cough cough From love, from love, we Rhyionas bor

• Wooden and also wide/long enough for me >:)

• THEY ARE THE WORST!!

but.... but... the green ones are awesome... right?..

• enter image description here

THEY ARE THE WORST!!

• white and red ones are the best!!

THEY ARE THE WORST!!

• We need chin chin's sacrifices from this thread!!!! Where are they!?!?! He's become very angry with this thread! What are you gonna sacrifice!!! Hurry before he eats us all!!!

• I still remember that dream of yours about Wolf as Baymax and little Julie running around, it was hilarious. And now I was in your dream as well, I'm so happy now! :D

Oh god how did I know that?

Today is such a weird day...

haha I would love to have a chat with my brain and ask " what the hell?" I actually had a dream about you too before my trip, but sad

• haha what

We need chin chin's sacrifices from this thread!!!! Where are they!?!?! He's become very angry with this thread! What are you gonna sacrifice!!! Hurry before he eats us all!!!

• I dunno, I just never liked them. :P

Your drawing is cute and hilarious, what's not to love? Great job. ;)

AA you are flattering me too much it's just a quick little doodle nothing special aaah

HellFish posted: »

How can you not like gummy bears? Your drawing is cute and hilarious, what's not to love? Great job.

• Hurry before he eats us

We need chin chin's sacrifices from this thread!!!! Where are they!?!?! He's become very angry with this thread! What are you gonna sacrifice!!! Hurry before he eats us all!!!

• I don't like gummy bears, either :P

I don't even like gummy bears btw, cute af fanart ^-^

• RUN YOU FOOL

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

haha what

• too gummy, they feel very sticky in my mouth :P I don't like that..

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I don't even like gummy bears it's my turn to say WHAT

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I don't like gummy bears, either :P

• why is everybody saving this?? :D

BUT THANK YOUU! <3

Wolfenus54 posted: »

And saved to my computer. That drawing is so fucking cute >.<

• haha. what

RUN YOU FOOL

• tfw you really, really want to stay awake during your history lesson because you have a test next week but you're so tired

Anyways, hello guys :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

tfw you really, really want to stay awake during your history lesson because you have a test next week but you're so tired Anyways, hello guys

• you have the coolest dreams :P

hah cute! I for some reason dreamed about Pocahontas and John Smith inside an abandoned tower. Then there was a zombie apocalypse.

• It's awesome! :D

@98Elliottchin Credit for the text in the scan goes to Elliott himself. Sorry for the long wait. I hope it didn't turn out very disappointing ;_;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.