Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Why does it look like me? :P

Eryka posted: »

I was trying to dig out the thread to see when I've joined, and I found this old @nohuhhuh fanart

• Because your drawings are cute as fuck, that's why everyone's saving them ^-^ <3

nohuhhuh posted: »

why is everybody saving this?? BUT THANK YOUU!

• yea yea it's maybe cute but I'm not letting its cuteness to fool me again! It tastes bad and it should feel bad! >:)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

b-but

• edited September 2015

can I be WATson

enter image description here

I am Sherlock.

• Pretty good, but it would be way better if I wasn't getting increasingly sleepy by the minute. I'm thinking about taking a nap, but I'm sure I would miss way too much awesome stuff. Oh well, coffee and energy drinks it is, then. :)

You have tests coming up already? That's crazy!

JumpyJoey posted: »

Nope, I can't recall ever needing such a service so I'll have to ask around a bit. Totally fine, actually. We've got a lot of tests coming up, though, so I brought home half my locker to study :P How about you?

• As long as we show respect to others, you have the right to be however the hell we want :^)

btw you into board games? if so what do you play?

HazzatheMan posted: »

Oh we were immature as fuck! But we were respectable you know? We weren't poked at or made fun of Lol, I know that feel :P

• It differs, but today there were five if you don't count mentor time (which is only 30 mins). So from 8:30 - 15:10. Our lessons are one hour each.

That's cool. Huh, we get our books from the school and then return them at the end of the year so they're usually not in the best shape.

sheesh, that's a long time to be in school, how classes do you even have per day? I'm just listening to some music and looking something about new books for school

• yes

can I be WATson

• Whoa, you have double classes? I didn't know you could have that.

Five math classes?! Well, we have four so not that many more.

they put music (which i hate), math and 2 physics classes on monday morning -.-" biology and 2 chemistry classes on wednesday... stret

• what shall we do today mrs Holmes

yes

• HEY MAN!! XD

Poogers555 posted: »

Plot twist, I already read it all. Oh yeah

• (That was my point with the statement actually xD. I should make some more margaritas!)

buntingsir posted: »

That's good! ^-^ (But he was half - hysterical in that episode though, haha. MY FAJITAS)

• haha at least my weird dreams help me to get inspired. :P It's too much fun to draw silly stuff xD

Toaster... dog..... whaaaaaaaa....hahahahHAHAHASHAHAKFDIKAGFGHSEOG (Gosh, I wish I had dreams like yours)

• edited September 2015

Same for me, came back on 3 exhausted, except classes start at 8:00 here. I had 7 classes though

It differs, but today there were five if you don't count mentor time (which is only 30 mins). So from 8:30 - 15:10. Our lessons are one hour

• that's too long, it's 8:00-13:10 (or 13:50) here, we do it quickly

uh lucky you, we have to buy all the books here and they change it every year so I can't even use my cousins'

It differs, but today there were five if you don't count mentor time (which is only 30 mins). So from 8:30 - 15:10. Our lessons are one hour

• find clues for new ships

what shall we do today mrs Holmes

• Oh damn, at least we get the books free here. And they change like every 7-8 years.

that's too long, it's 8:00-13:10 (or 13:50) here, we do it quickly uh lucky you, we have to buy all the books here and they change it every year so I can't even use my cousins'

• Damn, I suspected that. Hopefully you'll be able to rest today and feel better. :)

(One of my favourite episodes. O is for... OH WOW!)

(That was my point with the statement actually xD. I should make some more margaritas!)

• history lessons..so...boring...I still remember those...death rattle...

tfw you really, really want to stay awake during your history lesson because you have a test next week but you're so tired Anyways, hello guys

• If you feel like taking a nap then you should probably go for it. Unless you sleep 10+ hours, I'm sure you'd catch up at some point xD

Not really, this is my fourth week in school. Up until now we've only been getting checkpoints but the tests are starting :P

HellFish posted: »

Pretty good, but it would be way better if I wasn't getting increasingly sleepy by the minute. I'm thinking about taking a nap, but I'm sure

• Hey! Nothing much right now though I need to get started on homework. How are you?

wassup my pal

• what can I say, we suck, everything sucks here

Oh damn, at least we get the books free here. And they change like every 7-8 years.

• yeh, double classes are amazing cause you have to carry less books to school, unfortunately we're not that lucky this year :\

we have, like, only physics, chemistry and croatian, and all of them get boring after only 5 minutes :\

Whoa, you have double classes? I didn't know you could have that. Five math classes?! Well, we have four so not that many more.

• Ross really shined during and after season 6 in my opinion. He got more confident and his expressions were so funny :D

That's good! ^-^ (But he was half - hysterical in that episode though, haha. MY FAJITAS)

• Short days, sounds lovely. We start 10:05 on Wednesdays and Thursdays so I'm happy :D

Damn, that's unfortunate.

that's too long, it's 8:00-13:10 (or 13:50) here, we do it quickly uh lucky you, we have to buy all the books here and they change it every year so I can't even use my cousins'

• everything sucks here

what can I say, we suck, everything sucks here

• It's alright. :P

OOOHHHHH!!! Sorry brah :P

• enter image description here

find clues for new ships

• But they're so tasty...

too gummy, they feel very sticky in my mouth :P I don't like that..

• I wish I lived in Sweden now

Short days, sounds lovely. We start 10:05 on Wednesdays and Thursdays so I'm happy Damn, that's unfortunate.

• Yeah well, this was tough AF to make. I'm just glad I could make it look something like this. I knew it wasn't perfect, but I was frickin' tired of constantly failing at making the lighting look better, so I decided to share it like it is. Sorry guys. :\

GrumpyDof posted: »

Forgot the ambient light.

• edited September 2015

history lessons are the only lessons i wanna listen to in school :)

history lessons..so...boring...I still remember those...death rattle...

• He was the funniest along with Chandler, I love them :D

Most of the funny moments were with Ross.

Ross really shined during and after season 6 in my opinion. He got more confident and his expressions were so funny

• we here are not even in EU or anything, you have it better a bit

everything sucks here

• Some days I just feel exhausted, I'll be fine (for real xD) in a bit.

Damn, I suspected that. Hopefully you'll be able to rest today and feel better. (One of my favourite episodes. O is for... OH WOW!)

• Hola

HEY MAN!! XD

• I'm bored and exhausted.

Hey! Nothing much right now though I need to get started on homework. How are you?

• you don't suck <3

what can I say, we suck, everything sucks here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.