Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I think they're awesome actually, but we watched a BBC documentary and the guy was speaking way too fast so I couldn't take notes :P

nohuhhuh posted: »

history lessons..so...boring...I still remember those...death rattle...

• Hey Joey! ^-^

Sup? XD

JumpyJoey posted: »

tfw you really, really want to stay awake during your history lesson because you have a test next week but you're so tired Anyways, hello guys

• you have it better a bit

enter image description here

there is literally no difference between going to school in 2009 and going to school in 2015, bruh

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

we here are not even in EU or anything, you have it better a bit

• I kinda do but ty<3

you don't suck

• and exhausted

I'm bored and exhausted.

• I suppose it's easier to focus on one thing instead of having five different classes a day...

I can imagine. For one, we don't even have physics and chemistry as separate lessons, we just have science :P

yeh, double classes are amazing cause you have to carry less books to school, unfortunately we're not that lucky this year we have, like, only physics, chemistry and croatian, and all of them get boring after only 5 minutes

• When someone talking smack about Rhyiona

Also, Rhys McSmooth confirmed ep 5

• which country even has three presidents lmao

even malls in croatia are better than here, I'd rather live there than here

you have it better a bit there is literally no difference between going to school in 2009 and going to school in 2015, bruh

• Sweden is cool, though it's not all sunshine and rainbows here either.

I wish I lived in Sweden now

• true art ;P

HazzatheMan posted: »

Yikes!!! :O

• we don't even have physics and chemistry as separate lessons, we just have science

that sounds much much easier

dammit, sweden, y u so awesome?! ;_;

I suppose it's easier to focus on one thing instead of having five different classes a day... I can imagine. For one, we don't even have physics and chemistry as separate lessons, we just have science :P

• edited September 2015

So I was thinking about getting a new game on steam/PS4 but I'm having a difficult time choosing which one I should buy first. So now you guys can help me choose if you want to help. Oh and for the pre-sequel thing I have it on ps4 too but I wanted to get it on steam just in case if my ps4 breaks down or something like that, that's why I got it on ps4 first because my PC broke down about 5 months ago, I recently got it fix in August.

http://strawpoll.me/5425860

• bu but

nej

ABigBadWolf posted: »

But they're so tasty...

• I know but it's still much much much better than here

Sweden is cool, though it's not all sunshine and rainbows here either.

• How come?

I'm bored and exhausted.

• no u don't

you're like one of the coolest people here

I kinda do but ty<3

• That's good then, don't want you to feel bad. ;3

(I gotta rewatch this episode asap this is too funny)

Some days I just feel exhausted, I'll be fine (for real xD) in a bit.

• which country even has three presidents lmao

shit happened, bruh ¯_(ツ)_/¯

even malls in croatia are better than here

they're also much more expensive than bosnian ones, so it's a lose-lose situation tbh

which country even has three presidents lmao even malls in croatia are better than here, I'd rather live there than here

• Hey Wolfenus!

Not much, you?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hey Joey! ^-^ Sup? XD

• Okay, so I've always wanted to write a fanfiction where you guys get to choose what happens next, (credit goes to @nohuhuh, like her art, but in a fanfic) but I can't decide if it should be a dark story where if you guys choose wrong things will actually go wrong, or just a fluffy happy fic so you guys won't have to go through emotional torture. :P

What do you think?

• Hey that's great! :D I never found them interesting tho :P

history lessons are the only lessons i wanna listen to in school

• If you say so :P

I know but it's still much much much better than here

• Emotional torture tbh

Okay, so I've always wanted to write a fanfiction where you guys get to choose what happens next, (credit goes to @nohuhuh, like her art, bu

• Not much either :P

Luckily that I didn't have any nightmares last night x3

Hey Wolfenus! Not much, you?

• That's creepy... But cute :P

Poogers555 posted: »

Here: thatthrowbackdoh

• Depends on how good the history of your country is. Since history is mostly based on your country.

history lessons are the only lessons i wanna listen to in school

• buy bulletstorm, it's cheap and fun :P

So I was thinking about getting a new game on steam/PS4 but I'm having a difficult time choosing which one I should buy first. So now you gu

• Is that girl crying.

Poogers555 posted: »

When someone talking smack about Rhyiona Also, Rhys McSmooth confirmed ep 5

• it still happens

they are cheaper but that's because everything's pretty much shitty here, I barely buy any clothes here

which country even has three presidents lmao shit happened, bruh ¯_(ツ)_/¯ even malls in croatia are better than here they're also much more expensive than bosnian ones, so it's a lose-lose situation tbh

• it's, like, one of the coolest in europe.

i dunno bout yours, but i'm sure it's also fun :)

Depends on how good the history of your country is. Since history is mostly based on your country.

• Long school day.

How come?

• Sweden is... good.

Btw how many subjects do you have there?

we don't even have physics and chemistry as separate lessons, we just have science that sounds much much easier dammit, sweden, y u so awesome?! ;_;

• I like the Jack and Nisha one. <3

• yeah

If you say so :P

• GTA all the way. ;)

So I was thinking about getting a new game on steam/PS4 but I'm having a difficult time choosing which one I should buy first. So now you gu

• dark story

Okay, so I've always wanted to write a fanfiction where you guys get to choose what happens next, (credit goes to @nohuhuh, like her art, bu

• Poor Ross :'D That episode is golden!!

buntingsir posted: »

He was the funniest along with Chandler, I love them Most of the funny moments were with Ross.

• Definetely Gta V, you can't go without playing it.

• Go for it :)

nohuhhuh posted: »

aww thanks for the offer :') I might PM you later today if I feel like sharing my feelings..

Sign in to comment in this discussion.