Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Looks fun but did they fix that windows live thing? I hate GFWL that's why I stopped playing dead rising 2 until it was fixed in March and I bought it in November.

buy bulletstorm, it's cheap and fun :P

• So you took my advice and stopped watching Until Dawn videos in the evening?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Not much either :P Luckily that I didn't have any nightmares last night x3

• One for traumatizing pain!

Emotional torture tbh

• That explains it.

Long school day.

• edited September 2015

Jack and Nisha are jelly of Rhyiona

• I guess that's true :)

Uhh, not really dude. I'm playing Sequence a lot with the family however!! It gets competitive around here in New Jersey! XD

Quiff posted: »

As long as we show respect to others, you have the right to be however the hell we want :^) btw you into board games? if so what do you play?

• I know right?

enter image description here

MYYY SAAAAAANDWIIIIIIICH

nohuhhuh posted: »

Poor Ross :'D That episode is golden!!

• So you guys like dark stuff, I'll definetly be keeping this in mind. >:)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

dark story

• uhm... 13, i guess...?

cro, eng, pe, his, geo, mus, art, phy, chem, bio, religion, tech ed, math... yeah, 13 ^-^

wbu?

JumpyJoey posted: »

Sweden is... good. Btw how many subjects do you have there?

• oh this is a good idea (especially now since my comic is dead lol)

dark story would be nice! :D

Okay, so I've always wanted to write a fanfiction where you guys get to choose what happens next, (credit goes to @nohuhuh, like her art, bu

• i have no clue, cuz i play it on x360 :\

Looks fun but did they fix that windows live thing? I hate GFWL that's why I stopped playing dead rising 2 until it was fixed in March and I bought it in November.

• enter image description here

It's so good!

buntingsir posted: »

That's good then, don't want you to feel bad. ;3 (I gotta rewatch this episode asap this is too funny)

• edited September 2015

Aww, no Loasterbot? ;-;

Okay, I'm definetly going to be doing a dark story it seems. XD

oh this is a good idea (especially now since my comic is dead lol) dark story would be nice!

• tru :\

oh, u go shopping for clothes to cro then?

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

it still happens they are cheaper but that's because everything's pretty much shitty here, I barely buy any clothes here

• Yeah, instead I was just listening to music before I went to sleep xD

So you took my advice and stopped watching Until Dawn videos in the evening?

• Well, at least I do. :P

So you guys like dark stuff, I'll definetly be keeping this in mind.

• Emotional torture and dark story.

(Like TTG lacks them hue hue hue)

Seriously speaking though, would be interesting.

Okay, so I've always wanted to write a fanfiction where you guys get to choose what happens next, (credit goes to @nohuhuh, like her art, bu

• yeah, most of the time, like every few months

tru oh, u go shopping for clothes to cro then?

• edited September 2015

The problem is, if I take a nap, I'll feel even worse than before it... :D

Okay, I'll take your word for it, maybe I'm just forgetting how often we had tests before Uni. :)

If you feel like taking a nap then you should probably go for it. Unless you sleep 10+ hours, I'm sure you'd catch up at some point xD No

• I think we have about 11...?

English, math, Swedish, Spanish, science, social science, art, science lab, woodshop, PE and home ec.

Oh, but then we also switch at Christmas and have music and textiles as well.

So 13, like you.

uhm... 13, i guess...? cro, eng, pe, his, geo, mus, art, phy, chem, bio, religion, tech ed, math... yeah, 13 ^-^ wbu?

• I'm laughing just looking at these gifs

It's so good!

• I read that as dank story first, I was very confused...

But sure, dark story ^-^

• Good, that's good :)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Yeah, instead I was just listening to music before I went to sleep xD

• woodshop and textiles?

sounds fun..

I think we have about 11...? English, math, Swedish, Spanish, science, social science, art, science lab, woodshop, PE and home ec. Oh, but then we also switch at Christmas and have music and textiles as well. So 13, like you.

• Oh. Then don't, I guess. Hope the coffee works for you :)

It kinda feels like they're trying to cram us with knowledge xD

HellFish posted: »

The problem is, if I take a nap, I'll feel even worse than before it... Okay, I'll take your word for it, maybe I'm just forgetting how often we had tests before Uni.

• Aww, no Loasterbot? ;-;

for some reason I can't draw this comic.. at least not right now. ;--;

Okay, I'm definetly going to be doing a dark story it seems. XD

YES! Great :D

Aww, no Loasterbot? ;-; Okay, I'm definetly going to be doing a dark story it seems. XD

• There are too many good ones.

I'm laughing just looking at these gifs

• crazy Ross is the best! :D

I know right? MYYY SAAAAAANDWIIIIIIICH

• More from @Gigglebear!

This is GuiltyKingOmaShu (Red) and Me (Blue) have been fighting each other when we first met when he posted something meanful to me and the Rhyionas. ):( And... @CrazedRabbit stops the fight.

This is YOU, IF you don't understand my nationality slangs.

• Not really, our woodshop teacher sucks. He makes us do paperwork for about ten lessons and then gives us lower grades cause we don't have time to finish our project.

Textiles is pretty cool though.

woodshop and textiles? sounds fun..

• So this must mean that you want a fluffy happy fic :P

• yeah, teachers can mess up really fun classes :\

Not really, our woodshop teacher sucks. He makes us do paperwork for about ten lessons and then gives us lower grades cause we don't have time to finish our project. Textiles is pretty cool though.

• Dark story, that would be nice >:)

Hehehe >:)

• Chandler. :3

Thank you! I've been wanting to do it for awhile, but never really felt 'inspired' to do it. It's really great to see you all for this idea. :D

Emotional torture and dark story. (Like TTG lacks them hue hue hue) Seriously speaking though, would be interesting.

So this must mean that you want a fluffy happy fic :P

Gotta love that dedicated fandom x)

There are too many good ones.

• the third one looks great

More from @Gigglebear! This is GuiltyKingOmaShu (Red) and Me (Blue) have been fighting each other when we first met when he posted so

• Dank story... XD

Every single person has said dark, you guys are getting sick of sweets huh? :P

I read that as dank story first, I was very confused... But sure, dark story ^-^

Sign in to comment in this discussion.