Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I don't find people who fuk moms sexy either doe. Incest.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

sexy motherfuckers! ^ That! THAT!

• Oh yeah it's coming out really soon! But after horrible writing, having their characters act like how they never would, and FROZEN?! Yeah, it's gone to crap. But yeah, I used to think it was the greatest show ever, but Frozen just woke me up and realize how horrible it is.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Oh really? Last I heard the new season is coming out in 20 days, I don't know much about the quality. She's usually blind to the faults of the things she loves, but aren't we all?

• Welp, I think I'm in the minority wanting a fluffy fic! But I'll happily read/vote the dark story too. I'll just prep some tissues first. :')

Okay, so I've always wanted to write a fanfiction where you guys get to choose what happens next, (credit goes to @nohuhuh, like her art, bu

• I don't think this forum having intercourse with your mother is 'incest',

I don't find people who fuk moms sexy either doe. Incest.

• Aww, that's so cute! Rhyiona and Jack/Nisha.

And you have Baymax too! I wonder if he'd be friends with Loader bro? I bet Gortys would love him though. <3

• I feel like that gif is slightly lewd. :o

Green613 posted: »

good morning children woke up at 10 AM again holy FUCK im on a role

• I heard about that, it's really confusing, there's no reason for Frozen to be there unless they're sponsored by Disney :P

Then Maleficent appeared...

Oh yeah it's coming out really soon! But after horrible writing, having their characters act like how they never would, and FROZEN?! Yeah, i

• im cri

y u do dis 2 mi??

hey guis, I have veri sad stori

• Welp, time to work on that hideous Rhyiona SFM picture I was working on last night.

enter image description here

• edited September 2015

In·cest

ˈinˌsest/

noun

sexual relations between people classed as being too closely related to marry each other.
    the crime of having sexual intercourse with a parent, child, sibling, or grandchild.

I don't think this forum having intercourse with your mother is 'incest',

• She's eating a rice donut though, how is it lewd ^-^

ALSO thanks for the tree info I'll update you on it ASAP

HeartOfGold posted: »

I feel like that gif is slightly lewd.

• They always used to put me in different classes to my friends. -_-

Or with the naughty people. I once spent a whole year next to this guy who cut the wood off our desk with a pair of scissors.

tfw ur teachers fuck up ur school schedule completely

• Take supplies and settle in for the long haul!

darlingno posted: »

Well, goodbye cruel world Imgur

• But Rhys is the one with the wood pecker. :o

• I know, where OUAT used to be an actual story with complex story lines, now it's like one big Disney commercial.

That was just ridiculous, they were throwing things together like they had just written in five seconds. I hope season six will be better, but it probably won't.

I heard about that, it's really confusing, there's no reason for Frozen to be there unless they're sponsored by Disney :P Then Maleficent appeared...

• You should be 10000/10 excited! Best Mass Effect game imo. <3

Dat suicide mission.

HellFish posted: »

Good "morning" everybody! How are you on this lovely day? I'm starting Mass Effect 2 now (I know, long overdue), how excited should I be on a scale of 1-10?

• Or with the naughty people.

They always used to put me in different classes to my friends. -_- Or with the naughty people. I once spent a whole year next to this guy who cut the wood off our desk with a pair of scissors.

• Who voted 10%! They clearly need more Rhyiona in their lives! :o

• edited September 2015

When they finally make Rhyiona cannon

Dafuq? O.O

• It's good now.

Well I've done it a couple of times on accident and nothing happened to me but if you want more Intel go to support on the play station webs

• But Sasha is bae. :/

I definitely think your place is here you're way 2 dank for rhysha lmao i sometimes wonder why you're there and not here

• Your Choices Matter

They were always so careful.

Now here they were, tied up, beaten, and alone, with the exception of each other.

Fiona, Rhys, and Gortys had all decided to split up from the group.

It was only supposed to be a quick run.

They had run out of supplies and decided to raid a bandit camp.

Fiona becoming a 'Vault Hunter' and all this was to be her first real mission.

Of course the plan went wrong, and before they knew it, they had been captured.

And here they sat, in a dark hole, with no hope in sight.

"Fiona?" Rhys whispered into the darkness.

"Yeah?" She whispered back after a moment of silence.

Rhys sighed with relief. She was okay.

"Where's Gortys?" He asked, searching the room with his echo eye, until he found her tied up across the room from him.

"I don't know." Fiona said. For the first time, Rhys heard Fiona's voice crack in fear.

Rhys scooted across the room, his echo eye lighting the way.

"It's gonna be okay. You're okay." He whispered into her ear, sitting up against the wall next to her.

She rested her head on his shoulder, his heart cracking when he felt his shirt soaking up her tears.

There was nothing he could say to fix the situation, so he only rested his head on top of hers, wishing the tears would stop.

~x~

Rhys woke up, Fiona still sleeping silently on his shoulder.

He decided not to wake her up, he wanted to see her face in its peaceful trance for a little longer.

There was no way of knowing what time it was, it could have been the middle of the day or the middle of the night.

In the silence of their prison, darkness was their only companion.

Suddenly, a flood of light sliced through the darkness, blinding Rhys and waking Fiona.

"Don't hurt them! You promised you wouldn't hurt them!" A familiar voice cried from above.

Gortys cried out as she was dropped, landing roughly on the ground.

The bandits dropped down after her, approaching Rhys and Fiona.

"Alright, we've 'ad our fun with the little one. Now 'ow about the pretty one." One of them said, grabbing Fiona by the chin roughly.

She spat in his face.

"The little bitch 'as balls, does she now?" He said with a chuckle as he wiped spit off his face.

Suddenly he turned around and slapped Fiona across the face.

"That won't work out so well for you here." He whispered as he leaned in close to her ear.

[Interrupt] [Stay Silent]

~x~

Okay, so these are going to be really short, because I want you guys to make the decisions.

This one is kind of a test run, to get you used to making a decision. So vote away!

• Fiona is hotter :^]

But Sasha is bae.

• man, if this is lewd, I bet my avatar blew your mind.

I feel like that gif is slightly lewd.

• With the whole "dark one" thing, I'm hoping it will be something fresh. Then again, I don't watch it so I don't know the whole storyline.

I know, where OUAT used to be an actual story with complex story lines, now it's like one big Disney commercial. That was just ridiculous

• [Interrupt]

So it is actually like an interactive fanfiction. I really like this idea ^-^

Your Choices Matter They were always so careful. Now here they were, tied up, beaten, and alone, with the exception of each other.

• u cruel cruel human being... ;_;

[Interrupt]

Your Choices Matter They were always so careful. Now here they were, tied up, beaten, and alone, with the exception of each other.

• okay, then nevermind. No good job. And I am not pleased.

I didn't made that. Gigglebear made that.

• It has begun.

u cruel cruel human being... ;_; [Interrupt]

• [Interrupt]

No one does that to Fiona. No one.

• Thanks! I'm really excited to continue this! :D

Wolfenus54 posted: »

[Interrupt] So it is actually like an interactive fanfiction. I really like this idea ^-^

• Hmm, now I'm combining the two pictures in my head.

man, if this is lewd, I bet my avatar blew your mind.

• interrupt, duh.

• enter image description here

Interrupt interrupt interrupt [Interrupt]

• Idk dad, she's really into that donut. :o

Thank you for doing it! The tree looks amazing!

She's eating a rice donut though, how is it lewd ^-^ ALSO thanks for the tree info I'll update you on it ASAP

• Cinnamon roll. Too precious for this world. <3

[Interrupt] No one does that to Fiona. No one.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.