Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited September 2015

enter image description here

Green613 posted: »

Fiona is hotter :^]

• I agree to this section!

HeartOfGold posted: »

Aww, that's so cute! Rhyiona and Jack/Nisha. And you have Baymax too! I wonder if he'd be friends with Loader bro? I bet Gortys would love him though.

• You were one of them, right John? :P

Or with the naughty people.

• I know, I felt so bad writing this. I'm sorry Fiona! :(

• ;P

HeartOfGold posted: »

You were one of them, right John? :P

• I know it was the obvious option, it's just here to show the consequence of your choices. >:)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

interrupt, duh.

• [INTERRUPT] INTERRUPTINTERRUPT

Your Choices Matter They were always so careful. Now here they were, tied up, beaten, and alone, with the exception of each other.

• Oh shit...

Welp, time to work on that hideous Rhyiona SFM picture I was working on last night.

• [Interrupt] better mean [Punch in the stomach]

Cinnamon roll. Too precious for this world.

• I like how sad it is.

Though it looks like there's no choice, I mean who would choose to stay silent?

Also if you're saying that our choices decide lives, then you'd have to decide the outcomes of choices before letting us vote, because if you don't you'll be the one deciding anyway.

Anyway I'm loving this so far.

Your Choices Matter They were always so careful. Now here they were, tied up, beaten, and alone, with the exception of each other.

• only if jack's controlling him, otherwise he's screwed :\

JumpyJoey posted: »

[Interrupt] better mean [Punch in the stomach]

• You guys right now-

Rhys: Knock, knock.
    Fiona: Who's there?
    Rhys: Interrupting cow.
    Fiona: Interrupting cow wh-
    Rhys: MOOOOOOOO!!!!

I'm trash I know. XD

buntingsir posted: »

Interrupt interrupt interrupt [Interrupt]

• If you like the idea there's a whole section in telltale talk for interactive fanfictions.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

[Interrupt] So it is actually like an interactive fanfiction. I really like this idea ^-^

• edited September 2015

This post is kind of off-topic, but I've got a ff.net account now with one TWDG fan fiction. It's pretty weird to handle but if you'd like to check it out, my account is the same name as it is on here. ^-^

EDIT: I'm just clarifying - so this post isn't completely off topic - that I will be posting some fan fictions on there for Rhyiona, so I hope you enjoy them. :)

• also start posting your rhyiona stories there, cuz ppl need to kno how awesome rhyiona is ^-^

This post is kind of off-topic, but I've got a ff.net account now with one TWDG fan fiction. It's pretty weird to handle but if you'd like t

• LMAO

That's accurate as heck.

You guys right now- Rhys: Knock, knock. Fiona: Who's there? Rhys: Interrupting cow. Fiona: Interrupting cow wh- Rhys: MOOOOOOOO!!!! I'm trash I know. XD

• Damn, am I too late?

[Interrupt]

I love this, it looks really promising! :)

• Have faith. Maybe Rhys will find new strength when he sees his love get tortured and lash out against- nah, you're right, he's screwed :P

only if jack's controlling him, otherwise he's screwed

• I actually have seen some GoT interactive fanfictions in that section but I'm willing to check for more fanfictions :D

If you like the idea there's a whole section in telltale talk for interactive fanfictions.

• Thou shalt always support Rhyiona, even when death is nearing.

also start posting your rhyiona stories there, cuz ppl need to kno how awesome rhyiona is ^-^

• maybe you guys need a seperate thread to keep track of all your ff.net accounts?

This post is kind of off-topic, but I've got a ff.net account now with one TWDG fan fiction. It's pretty weird to handle but if you'd like t

• enter image description here

Have faith. Maybe Rhys will find new strength when he sees his love get tortured and lash out against- nah, you're right, he's screwed :P

• İam back guys :D i slept like a 13 hours -,-

• edited September 2015

Fiona got shot in the back, and she falls into the Sarlacc Pit, and Rhys joins her too!

Fiona: I don't want to die, Rhys...

Fiona: I'll be starved to death and forced to drink this-

All except Rhys and Fiona: AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: I told you this is a bad idea to save them, Wolf! [Mumbling inside the gross liquid something]

Good night, guys! See you tomorrow!

• I just need an 80s music video to raise my feels and encourage me to start anew.

• Is that Baymax?

Fiona got shot in the back, and she falls into the Sarlacc Pit, and Rhys joins her too! Fiona: I don't want to die, Rhys...

• Yep.

Is that Baymax?

• [Interrupt]

Hit 'em with your robot arm, Rhys! D:

• Interrupt!!!

This is really promising so far! :D

• I posted this on my tumblr a few days ago, it's the absolute best gif ever. No competition. :3

• dey ded? ;_;

nighty night, bruh!

Fiona got shot in the back, and she falls into the Sarlacc Pit, and Rhys joins her too! Fiona: I don't want to die, Rhys...

• edited September 2015

Cool.

Edit: Oh, good night!

Yep.

• Awesome :D

• Updating the tree in the OP right now (it should be up in a few minutes) with @HeartOfGold @CamMaster and @ReigningQueen (also updated Johns avatar)

Here is the list of people I still need their country and gender to add to the tree.

@2468692 (Clumsy-Croc)

@glowingdrill

@Thewingedcheetah

@ScoobyDoobyDoo

@Liscariot

@Yami_Wolf

@xfuriouss

@Darlingno

• Oh, wow! You have excellent taste, this is such a marvellous gif. :D

I posted this on my tumblr a few days ago, it's the absolute best gif ever. No competition.

• I mean there's a whole section only for fanfictions.

Forum games

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I actually have seen some GoT interactive fanfictions in that section but I'm willing to check for more fanfictions

• For a male, is it strange if I'm sexually mesmerised by this? :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.