Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• bravo

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I almost fell asleep oops

• edited September 2015

pffft pokemons don't do THAT ;P Right?

that's a very.... lewd.... pose, i must admit...

• Thank you, I'm really trying to set that 'depressing mood.'

I know it really seems like no option, like I said this is kind of a test-run, but in the future the options will get more prominent.

Yeah, trust me I already know what happens if you stay silent and if you interrupt, otherwise that would just ruin the whole choices thing. :)

I'm so happy you guys are liking this! I was a little worried you wouldn't like it. :D

I like how sad it is. Though it looks like there's no choice, I mean who would choose to stay silent? Also if you're saying that our c

• that pose

nohuhhuh posted: »

but growlithe is so much cooler

• i think they do...

enter image description here

pffft pokemons don't do THAT ;P Right?

• At least you're getting better, that's good to hear! Feel even more better soon. :)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Still a bit sick but slightly better than before

• No you're not, sorry I was late at responding, had to take a shower. :P

Thanks, you guys are the best! I'm really starting to feel good about this whole thing! :D

HellFish posted: »

Damn, am I too late? [Interrupt] I love this, it looks really promising!

• Thank you, I hope so <3

buntingsir posted: »

At least you're getting better, that's good to hear! Feel even more better soon.

• no.. no..they...no..

no..nonononono..

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

cries in fetal position

i think they do...

• Thanks for voting!

Well I mean, this is Rhys were talking about...

HeartOfGold posted: »

[Interrupt] Hit 'em with your robot arm, Rhys!

• I am a girl and I'm from the United States.

Green613 posted: »

Updating the tree in the OP right now (it should be up in a few minutes) with @HeartOfGold @CamMaster and @ReigningQueen (also updated Johns

• I love how everyone said interrupt. We're very protective of our Fiona. XD

Thank you! Your guys comments are what keep me writing! :)

Interrupt!!! This is really promising so far!

• yeah, i'm sorry :\

no.. no..they...no.. no..nonononono.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! cries in fetal position

• LEWD! LEWD!

My childhood OMFG ;__;

yeah, i'm sorry

• edited September 2015

more edits from victoria master race

the photos were made from @TenkGrow, and he gave me permission for Victoria to use them, thank you for your creations. :)

• Thanks for voting!

Rhys is gonna give it to him, don't you worry. ;)

[Interrupt] Interrupt ofc, Rhys gonna protect his waifu.

• :\

Wolfenus54 posted: »

LEWD! LEWD! My childhood OMFG ;__;

• John!! STAPH!! ;A;

yeah, i'm sorry

• STOP! PLEASE!

I can't take it anymore ;___;

• Was Sasha's model swapped with Fiona's in the 2nd picture ?

They look hot together btw

• okay :\

John!! STAPH!! ;A;

• edited September 2015

Where's the cheat code for this secret scene doe? ;)

• I think they made it with SFM or Photoshop? It's on the fan art thread, and I'm pretty sure they explained where they made it. :)

Brawl posted: »

Was Sasha's model swapped with Fiona's in the 2nd picture ? They look hot together btw

• edited September 2015

I found something pretty interesting from Tumblr. Nothing Rhyiona related but still interesting:

Tales from the Borderlands News and Theories

Hello, I have returned from Fan Expo Toronto and had the opprotunity to speak with three TFTBL voice actors; Troy Baker (Rhys), Nolan North (August), and Phil LaMarr (Cassius) The voice actors have finished recording episode five. Their part is finished and now detailed lipsyncing can prgoress, meaning the episode could be out relatively soon. Phil LaMarr confirmed that Cassius is returning, which means those that spared Cassius will see Vaughn again, most likely safe in Hollowpoint. LaMarr and Baker both told me that there will be serious variation this episode, meaning that Telltale is actually putting proper effort into the results of choices, unlike previous games where it did not matter too much ij the end. Good news for Tales From the Borderlands.

oh boy, so it looks like that the final episode is coming relatively soon. ;--;

source

• What the hell is happening here, under my comment? John?

JOHN! STOP RUINING MY CHILDHOOD, THAT'S OVER THE TOP!

• holy shiiiiiiiet

okay

• HOLY SHIT WHY DIDN'T VICTORIA MASTERRACE JOIN US YET

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

• edited September 2015

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Where's the cheat code for this secret scene doe?

• If they did it with Phtoshop , they did a really good job , it looks like the models were swapped.

I think they made it with SFM or Photoshop? It's on the fan art thread, and I'm pretty sure they explained where they made it.

• orjfudvhjicfhgbyuhyfkbhgfui

I found something pretty interesting from Tumblr. Nothing Rhyiona related but still interesting: Tales from the Borderlands News and T

• yessir

HellFish posted: »

What the hell is happening here, under my comment? John? JOHN! STOP RUINING MY CHILDHOOD, THAT'S OVER THE TOP!

• Maybe I've accidentally scared her off... :(

I'M SORRY VICTORIA, YOU HEAR ME? I'M SORRY! PLEASE JOIN US! :'(

HOLY SHIT WHY DIDN'T VICTORIA MASTERRACE JOIN US YET WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

• I saw this in the waiting thread.

HYPE!

I found something pretty interesting from Tumblr. Nothing Rhyiona related but still interesting: Tales from the Borderlands News and T

• up up down down left right left right start

Where's the cheat code for this secret scene doe?

• Thank you. :D

yessir

• I mean... Just because the series ends doesn't mean we have to stop coming to the thread. Right? ;~;

• RIGHT I'M PHONING HER I WOULDN'T NORMALLY BUT SHE HAS TO JOIN SOON I WILL GET HER

HOLY SHIT WHY DIDN'T VICTORIA MASTERRACE JOIN US YET WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

• When is your friend going to join us?!

• The game may end, but our ship will sail on. ;-;

• oh right.. that thread exists too haha ;D I should check it out sometimes xD

I saw this in the waiting thread. HYPE!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.