Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Thanks ^-^. I'll add you ASAP

I am a girl and I'm from the United States.

• you mean lhlkgbkjvfjhcjhjhnvcj

orjfudvhjicfhgbyuhyfkbhgfui

• Didn't they say there would be massive changes in episode 3 but then nothing really ended up happening or am I going crazy?

I'm hoping this means different endings but what about BL3? They'll just make cameos?

nohuhhuh posted: »

I found something pretty interesting from Tumblr. Nothing Rhyiona related but still interesting: Tales from the Borderlands News and T

• YES

DO IT FOR THE GLORY OF RHYIONA

RIGHT I'M PHONING HER I WOULDN'T NORMALLY BUT SHE HAS TO JOIN SOON I WILL GET HER

• yeah, cameos are most definitely gonna happen at this point

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Didn't they say there would be massive changes in episode 3 but then nothing really ended up happening or am I going crazy? I'm hoping this means different endings but what about BL3? They'll just make cameos?

• Stop it! Stop it! Please!

If I get even a little bit more hyped my head might explode! :D

I know it's a little depressing to think about, but... will you guys stay here after TFTB is over?

I found something pretty interesting from Tumblr. Nothing Rhyiona related but still interesting: Tales from the Borderlands News and T

• no no no no no , I need to wait 3 months for the final episode so I can enjoy the taste of waiting for the last episode to the fullest

I'm not ready for it yet ;_; I want to wait a long time for it , I don't want it to end ;_;

if this episode doesn't come in November or December I'm gonna cry , it's too early to play it ;_; Telltale pls

• OH SHIT AWESOME!

• We don't even talk about it here lmao

I mean... Just because the series ends doesn't mean we have to stop coming to the thread. Right? ;~;

• Oops sorry that was auto, i mean 43fj2u0t82nfh2rhf8nm7rf7f.

you mean lhlkgbkjvfjhcjhjhnvcj

• I will visit this thread as long as it's fun :P Don't worry!

I mean... Just because the series ends doesn't mean we have to stop coming to the thread. Right? ;~;

• she's joining

I REPEAT SHE'S JOINING AS WE SPEAK

enter image description here

YES DO IT FOR THE GLORY OF RHYIONA

• I can't wait to see how this turns out T.T but sad to think Tales from the Borderlands will soon be over.

• Yeah but I mean... if it's just cameos, they can afford to make different endings but if anyone plays a major role in BL3 that kinda puts a dent in that expectation.

yeah, cameos are most definitely gonna happen at this point

• I don't want the series to end ;___;

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

she's joining I REPEAT SHE'S JOINING AS WE SPEAK

• im def goin on vacation from this place after tales ends LMAO

• well they changed Gortys and I dunno..maybe ep 3 was supposed to be totally different??

I'm hoping this means different endings but what about BL3? They'll just make cameos?

this worries me a little. I want to see the Tales gang in BL3 but just little cameos? Noo.. ;_;

Didn't they say there would be massive changes in episode 3 but then nothing really ended up happening or am I going crazy? I'm hoping this means different endings but what about BL3? They'll just make cameos?

• I'm not ready for it yet ;_; I want to wait a long time for it , I don't want it to end ;_;

I agree 100% this is the only time when I wound't mind waiting the episode little longer!!!

Brawl posted: »

no no no no no , I need to wait 3 months for the final episode so I can enjoy the taste of waiting for the last episode to the fullest I'

• U played bulletstorm too :0

John your awesome XD

buy bulletstorm, it's cheap and fun :P

• Kinda sounds like a generic anime: through the power of love and friendship speeches, our hero finds the strength to save the day and get the girl.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Have faith. Maybe Rhys will find new strength when he sees his love get tortured and lash out against- nah, you're right, he's screwed :P

• yup ^-^

finished it in one sitting :)

U played bulletstorm too :0 John your awesome XD

• edited September 2015

YEAH!!! I really want to play this episoode but nor really but actually yes aaa!!!

kristi78968 posted: »

OH SHIT AWESOME!

• The only 2 pokemons I ever wanted as pets were Growlithe and Sandshrew. To hell with stats, they were just the best

but growlithe is so much cooler

• I personally would take cameos if it meant we could have different endings. :P

well they changed Gortys and I dunno..maybe ep 3 was supposed to be totally different?? I'm hoping this means different endings but wh

• This is a cool thread.

Hi everyone! Some of you might know me as Victoria? I'm the editor for the pictures that Cara posts. I'm going to keep making her post them because she enjoys it, but I'll post updates here every so often and maybe even some fan fiction? I'm not sure.

I've skimmed the past few pages and this thread seems amazing, so I hope you don't mind me jumping in here at a random time. Thank you all for the lovely comments about my edits, I'll be sure to make more! <3

• welcome<3

This is a cool thread. Hi everyone! Some of you might know me as Victoria? I'm the editor for the pictures that Cara posts. I'm going to

• We've been waiting for you, Victoria.

This is a cool thread. Hi everyone! Some of you might know me as Victoria? I'm the editor for the pictures that Cara posts. I'm going to

• We're so glad you joined!

Also your username is top notch.

• But, what if they lied?

• edited September 2015

I didn't even know you still come here Lilac, that's awesome!

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I can't wait to see how this turns out T.T but sad to think Tales from the Borderlands will soon be over.

• Glad to be here! <3

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

welcome<3

• ew go away you don't even go here

We've been waiting for you, Victoria.

• Really? That's so nice of you all! <3

I was sitting with my tablet for at least ten minutes pondering on what to call it, I'm glad it wasn't taken. ;)

We're so glad you joined! Also your username is top notch.

• edited September 2015

I change my mind on best username. YOU HAVE THE BEST USERNAME HANDS DOWN lmfao.

• Hey fam.

• enter image description here

welcome to heaven, bruh! ^-^

• I will f i g h t you

ew go away you don't even go here

• ME TOO XD

MAN WHEN I READ YOUR COMMENT THAT U PLAYED BULLETSTORM

yup ^-^ finished it in one sitting

Sign in to comment in this discussion.