Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• 69% success rate is guaranteed

So with the (potential) update about the VA being done for 5, what do we think our realistic chances are of actually getting some (or even any) Rhyona moments in the finale?

• I'm sorry that my entrance was short-lived, but I have to go to work, now. I'll speak to all you lovely folks soon!

• 50%

So with the (potential) update about the VA being done for 5, what do we think our realistic chances are of actually getting some (or even any) Rhyona moments in the finale?

• well they broke my heart..but they also made me laugh..

I hate them but I also love them..

I can't decide..

Poogers555 posted: »

Im feeling a lie

• mmm, coffee-flavoured everything is too good <3

i hope this tumblr post about episode five and it having affecting choices, means that rhyiona will be an option ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• On this episode of Rhyiona Factor

After a devastating battle between Green and Blind Sniper (that trash tier Rhoaderbot shipper) that left Blind nearly incapable of fending for himself anymore, Green decides he's in the merciful mood and allows him to run back to the planet he first came from like the coward he is.

Little did Green know though, that his decision would come back to bite him in the booty, as Blind had made friends with a few Rhyshas during his invasion of the Rhyiona territory.

During the dark hours of the night while Green was on his watch, he spots a few shadows lurking in the distance. He shouts "Who's there!!?!??!?" Behind him, 2 Rhyshas sneak attack him while no one else is awake to help Green.

Green though with his almighty and godly Rhyiona given powers, takes quick control of the situation and is ready to fight 1v2 against both of them. He quickly makes a loud racket to wake people up so he can gain the upper hand in the situation.

Luckily, Poogs and Wolf both wake up just in time, and quickly get into battle formation to take on the Rhyshan enemies. Poogs, in a fit of rage that the 2 attempted to murder his one true tsun-tsun love, rushes to attack them. He gets one good punch in on one of them, but they quickly overpower him and knock him out.

Wolf and Green work as a team to devise a plan in which they can take on the 2 without getting hurt. "What should we do?" Wolf cries in horror. "I'll go grab Poogs so they don't kill him, you try and stall them while I get him away" Green told Wolf in a surprisingly calm and put together fashion.

Green quickly rushed over to Poogs as Wolf attempted to hold them back, he was doing much better than Poogs did. One Rhyshan got away from Wolf's grasp and ran towards Green as he was carrying Poogs away, they took out their knife and stabbed Green in his chest.

"G-Green kun!" Poogs shouted in horror as he watched Green fall to the ground and start bleeding heavily.

To be continued....

felt like writing an anime plot

dank right?

• same...tales was the only reason to come here imho.

Green613 posted: »

im def goin on vacation from this place after tales ends LMAO

• That they are! <3

nohuhhuh posted: »

no matter where they are or what they do..they always look cute together!

• Ha, good answer.

69% success rate is guaranteed

• Realistic, huh?

I agree with John, his number makes sense. :)

50% base chance + 10% for reaching 1K pages, 100K comments and 1M views + 9% for @BigBadPaul 's theories = 69%

• 11/10 0_0

This is all what I have to say xD

On this episode of Rhyiona Factor After a devastating battle between Green and Blind Sniper (that trash tier Rhoaderbot shipper) that lef

• desuu~

On this episode of Rhyiona Factor After a devastating battle between Green and Blind Sniper (that trash tier Rhoaderbot shipper) that lef

• edited September 2015

as he watched Green fall to the ground and start bleeding heavily.

mmm whatcha saayy

sorry dad

• edited September 2015

tfw you're the one who got rekt first

enter image description here

• edited September 2015

Bravo, sir! Bravo! One of the dankest stories I've ever read. ;)

• Lel, I imagined the scenes in anime format right from the start.

• enter image description here

Poogers555 posted: »

tfw you're the one who got rekt first

• o dayum

as he watched Green fall to the ground and start bleeding heavily. mmm whatcha saayy sorry dad

• NOOO GREEN-KUUN

• hellfish b like

HellFish posted: »

Realistic, huh? I agree with John, his number makes sense. 50% base chance + 10% for reaching 1K pages, 100K comments and 1M views + 9% for @BigBadPaul 's theories = 69%

• pls keep writing dis

• Yeah it's his theories that made me curious really - there's loads of little things that make it seem like Rhyona could happen: laughing at jokes, teasing etc, stuff which, to be fair, anyone shipping the characters would've been looking for before ep.3 anyway. And we can ignore/be a dick to Sasha and obviously not be interested. Doesnt confirm rhyona of course, but with some of the other stuff that we've heard (cut audio from previous episodes) doesnt seem to farfetched...

Realistic, huh? I agree with John, his number makes sense. 50% base chance + 10% for reaching 1K pages, 100K comments and 1M views + 9% for @BigBadPaul 's theories = 69%

• Okay so am going to sleep.

• dirty rhyiona dreams, bruh!

Okay so am going to sleep.

• Good night, honey.

• enter image description here

what up, best thread on this planet? yeah, worked a lot the past few days and got the title 'employee of the month' B^) so, what did i miss

• Goodnight and sweet Rhyiona dreams! :)

• edited September 2015

I actually think I might have miscalculated it... dammit!

50% base chance + 4% for the awesome fanart from Bunting, nohuhhuh, Elliot, Victoria and others + 4% for the awesome fanfics + 1% for reaching 1K pages, 100K comments and 1M views + 1% for lewd jokes and dank memes + 9% for @BigBadPaul 's theories = 69%

Better? :P

Sorry. Three years of studying economics are starting to make me crazy. :(

hellfish b like

• ok next episode is in 10 years

pls keep writing dis

• edited September 2015

All the important thread achievements, awesome fanarts, awesome fanfics, disappointing drama, stupid jokes and loads of dank memes.

I think that's about it. How've you been, other than work? :)

And congratulations! ;)

Kruzii posted: »

what up, best thread on this planet? yeah, worked a lot the past few days and got the title 'employee of the month' B^) so, what did i miss

• YAAAAAAAAAAAY ^-^

ok next episode is in 10 years

• edited September 2015

now that's a calculation even einstein would be jelly of o.O

I actually think I might have miscalculated it... dammit! 50% base chance + 4% for the awesome fanart from Bunting, nohuhhuh, Elliot, Vic

• kruzii b like

Kruzii posted: »

• ah damn! yeah, checked the thread here and then and saw a little bit of the drama :|

just friends and work, no sleep the last week :D

thank you !

wbu?

All the important thread achievements, awesome fanarts, awesome fanfics, disappointing drama, stupid jokes and loads of dank memes. I think that's about it. How've you been, other than work? And congratulations!

• thats me bro

kruzii b like

• hola idk wat

• Hola, seniorita Kawaiii xD

Kawaiii posted: »

hola idk wat

• hola muchacho wolfenus!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hola, seniorita Kawaiii xD

• How are you, today? ~-^

Kawaiii posted: »

hola muchacho wolfenus!