Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• dont u dare fucking donkey me >.<

enter image description here

Green613 posted: »

half of someone is better than nothing isnt it

• enter image description here

Sorry for not being active lately.

• What kind of a solution is that?

dont u dare fucking donkey me >.<

• noo thred need CPR :D

Wolfenus54 posted: »

The thread is kinda dead. I know how to bring it back to life! Let's sing a song about death When God is gone and the Devil takes hold, Who will have mercy on your soul?

• Yo, i kno the feel :/

I am supposed to do my swedish homework that's due tomorrow but... who got time for that? (I will probably regret this but I don't give a flying feck about swedish anymore :/ so boring...)

JumpyJoey posted: »

tfw you're trying to focus on studies and realize you're in way over your head and feel like crying

• Chewbie, I was wondering where you were! How have you been, man? :D

• there's also a history test next week

what about?

English at the moment, but I'm also doing math homework. And I've got a science test this Wednesday and I was sick so I missed a whole secti

• No! Let me sing the death song! >.<

O' Death, O' Death, O' Death,

Won't you spare me over til' another year...

noo thred need CPR

• s'fine, bruh

school should be ur #1 priority rn

BRO FIST <3

• Oh nooo, don't remind me that we have to write our Swedish short stories tomorrow -.-

What kind of homework can you get for Swedish?

Quiff posted: »

Yo, i kno the feel I am supposed to do my swedish homework that's due tomorrow but... who got time for that? (I will probably regret this but I don't give a flying feck about swedish anymore so boring...)

• a nice solution, cuz my father h8s me ;_;

What kind of a solution is that?

• The renaissance, enlightenment and industrial revolution :P

there's also a history test next week what about?

• Bruh, school began three weeks ago.

Yeah, he is definitely gonna see this.

• noice, renaissance is so interesting ^-^

The renaissance, enlightenment and industrial revolution :P

• Aw, come on, John, I'm sure he doesn't hate you! Right, @Green613?

a nice solution, cuz my father h8s me ;_;

• edited September 2015
  • Hmm? Yeah, sure, okay.

It really is, I just have almost no idea what I'm doing atm xD

noice, renaissance is so interesting ^-^

• you know who does like history?

i also love history, it's what i took on to uni because it was my favourite subject. ;)

(?) Lee is proud.

u 2 huh?

• remembers all those Swedish lessons and my angry Swedish teacher

heheheheehe..thank god those are over :P

(no offence, I'm just really bad at learning languages xD)

Quiff posted: »

Yo, i kno the feel I am supposed to do my swedish homework that's due tomorrow but... who got time for that? (I will probably regret this but I don't give a flying feck about swedish anymore so boring...)

• "I was wondering where you were!"

I'm always here in spirit.
    (Being serious: School!! ._. )

Great!! :D despite that i missed everything that happened in the thread especially 1000 party and 1million views party. :c

Chewbie, I was wondering where you were! How have you been, man?

• Summer holidays begin on the 10th - 13th of June, everybody gets at least five weeks of vacation :)

• <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

you know who does like history? i also love history, it's what i took on to uni because it was my favourite subject. (?) Lee is proud.

• well, what do you exactly study rn, painters? artists? cities? banks?

Hmm? Yeah, sure, okay. It really is, I just have almost no idea what I'm doing atm xD

• i came back to 69 new comments

truly this must be a sign

rhyiona confirmed

• Looks like it's pretty dead and I'm pretty tired. ;__;

I promised to my friends that I will play WoW with them for an hour so sorry, guys. ;__;

Goodnight, everyone! Sweet Rhyiona dreams! <3 ^-^

In the meantime, I will be thinking these lyrics in my mind when I'll go to sleep:

No wealth, no land, no silver, nor gold,

Nothing satisfies me but your soul

(?) Not creepy at all.

• even IGN would give this 10/10

• good luckkk

tfw you're trying to focus on studies and realize you're in way over your head and feel like crying

• edited September 2015

I didn't really like history in high school, except for WW1, WW2 and onward... okay, that's an understatement, I hated it.

But my bachelor thesis will be from economic history.

I must be crazy.

you know who does like history? i also love history, it's what i took on to uni because it was my favourite subject. (?) Lee is proud.

• well, the counter is still showing 1MIL so you still have time to celebrate :)

sadly, i can't help you with 100 k comments and 1000 pages :\

"I was wondering where you were!" I'm always here in spirit. (Being serious: School!! ._. ) Great!! despite that i missed everything that happened in the thread especially 1000 party and 1million views party. :c

• Eyy you're lucky you get to write creative things, enjoy it while you can. At Gymnasiet you only get to write 'argumenterande' och 'utredande' texter.

Uhh we get like texts to write by analysing, drawing conclusions and comparing with a source (currently we have a text about the swedish language) But most of the times it always includes reading something.

Oh nooo, don't remind me that we have to write our Swedish short stories tomorrow -.- What kind of homework can you get for Swedish?

• c, he isn't even responding ;_;

Aw, come on, John, I'm sure he doesn't hate you! Right, @Green613?

• All of it? We're just studying the time period, there's some mention of Michelangelo and Leonardo da Vinci, slave shipping and the plague, Galileo and Machiavelli and colonies...

It all turns into soup in my brain.

well, what do you exactly study rn, painters? artists? cities? banks?

• School sucks.

The important thing is you're here, those parties aren't of that much importance, imo that is. I'm still bummed if I miss it though.

"I was wondering where you were!" I'm always here in spirit. (Being serious: School!! ._. ) Great!! despite that i missed everything that happened in the thread especially 1000 party and 1million views party. :c

• You never know, I guess. I hated physics in my first two years or high school but I took it for my exams and passed it.

As long as you are happy doing it. :)

HellFish posted: »

I didn't really like history in high school, except for WW1, WW2 and onward... okay, that's an understatement, I hated it. But my bachelor thesis will be from economic history. I must be crazy.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.