Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I thought she had her arms crossed lmao

• Goodnight, sweet Rhyiona dreams to you too! :)

Damn, I really have to come up with a nickname for you. Any ideas people? Wolfenstein and Wolfbro were a no-go. :(

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Looks like it's pretty dead and I'm pretty tired. ;__; I promised to my friends that I will play WoW with them for an hour so sorry, guys

• None taken. We have a tendecy to make Swedish lessons really tedious here.

I would rather learn Icelandic or something. sigh but I need at least an E to pass through high school...

nohuhhuh posted: »

remembers all those Swedish lessons and my angry Swedish teacher heheheheehe..thank god those are over :P (no offence, I'm just really bad at learning languages xD)

• What's wrong with accounting? I loved it! :(

• What?! You can't be serious, creative writing is my favourite part of Swedish and English!

That sounds so boring :P

Quiff posted: »

Eyy you're lucky you get to write creative things, enjoy it while you can. At Gymnasiet you only get to write 'argumenterande' och 'utredand

• We're just studying the time period

oh... then it's just me overanalyzing everything :P

It all turns into soup in my brain.

have you tried drawing a mind map on paper and then trying to make a coherent story in your mind with all the things you wrote down? that helped me a few times ¯_(ツ)_/¯

JumpyJoey posted: »

All of it? We're just studying the time period, there's some mention of Michelangelo and Leonardo da Vinci, slave shipping and the plague, Galileo and Machiavelli and colonies... It all turns into soup in my brain.

• thank youuuu

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

good luckkk

• Vincent Wolf Gogh

Wolfy Azaela

Wolfrock

Wolf Del Wolf

giraffe

HellFish posted: »

Goodnight, sweet Rhyiona dreams to you too! Damn, I really have to come up with a nickname for you. Any ideas people? Wolfenstein and Wolfbro were a no-go.

• I doubt they will. As long as they take their time to make it, filing it with love :^)

They wouldn't be able to afford screwing it up at this point.

nohuhhuh posted: »

I'm just afraid that they are gonna rush it

• He will!

c, he isn't even responding ;_;

• edited September 2015

enter image description here

Hey guys... I apologize for not showing up earlier. I just wasn't able to. But, better late than never, amirite?

How is everyone? :s

• yeah, in 2069

He will!

• I love you.

a nice solution, cuz my father h8s me ;_;

• nooooooooooooooo.

No! Let me sing the death song! >.< O' Death, O' Death, O' Death, Won't you spare me over til' another year...

• We all do that to the things we enjoy :)

I'll try, but not today, I'm too tired.

We're just studying the time period oh... then it's just me overanalyzing everything :P It all turns into soup in my brain.

• ily 2 <3

Poogers555 posted: »

I love you.

• Wolfie, my dear

Wolfardo Da Wolfi

Wolfsten Churchill

Neville Wolferlain

Wolfoncé

Shawolfa

Vincent Wolf Gogh Wolfy Azaela Wolfrock Wolf Del Wolf giraffe

• so what are u studying? for tomorrow, for exam or?

thank youuuu

• Thank skolverket for this.

At least they let you have fun in the English course. I kid you not, we watch youtube and listen to our teacher tell us about his adventures in live for more than half of our lessons. He is my lord and saviour. All hail Mr. LaGrone!

What?! You can't be serious, creative writing is my favourite part of Swedish and English! That sounds so boring :P

• enter image description here

we're all good ^-^

wbu?

BigBadPaul posted: »

Hey guys... I apologize for not showing up earlier. I just wasn't able to. But, better late than never, amirite? How is everyone?

• Yeah i guess ;____;

School sucks. The important thing is you're here, those parties aren't of that much importance, imo that is. I'm still bummed if I miss it though.

• You're being too pessimistic. See, Poogs answered! One of your fathers loves you at least :D

yeah, in 2069

• good idea :)

We all do that to the things we enjoy I'll try, but not today, I'm too tired.

• Adwolf Hitler

Wolfseph Stalin

Wolfie, my dear Wolfardo Da Wolfi Wolfsten Churchill Neville Wolferlain Wolfoncé Shawolfa

• Both, I guess.

so what are u studying? for tomorrow, for exam or?

• but i always knew poogs luvd meh.

green tho...

You're being too pessimistic. See, Poogs answered! One of your fathers loves you at least

• ayy, u summoned me

Where is @BigBadPaul ? I already miss him ;__; ^ That sounds so fucking lewd.

• I like messing around with numbers... Not much of a fan of Math in general (functions, derivations), but I love this!

I do admit that the mistakes usually have a pretty serious snowball effect though.

• Hey Paul

BigBadPaul posted: »

Hey guys... I apologize for not showing up earlier. I just wasn't able to. But, better late than never, amirite? How is everyone?

• Same guys who stopped us from going to Romme in sixth grade 'cause they introduced that "maximum 100 kr" rule.

Oh thank goodness. I can't imagine what life would be like if English were boring, it's my favourite subject.

Quiff posted: »

Thank skolverket for this. At least they let you have fun in the English course. I kid you not, we watch youtube and listen to our teache

• Wow... my friends are raiding tonight and I suck at raiding so I didn't go with them.

And my brother and mother are listening to music and it's kinda loud so I can't sleep atm xD

Hey, at least I can be with you guys for a little more ^-^

• this is the best thing I have ever done

I'm so proud of myself

Adwolf Hitler Wolfseph Stalin

• edited September 2015

Okay, I'm pretty sure he won't like those two. They are way too cool. :D

He likes Hearthstone/WoW though, what about Wolf the Lightbringer? Wolf Hellscream?

Adwolf Hitler Wolfseph Stalin

• yup...

alarms ready for 7.00 am ;_;

school is tomorrow

Sign in to comment in this discussion.