Episode 6 Death Predictions

With HOPEFULLY only a few weeks to go now, let's see who will pass in Episode 6.

My predictions are as follows:

• Lord Andros (confirmed)
  • Sylvi
  • Cotter
  • Rickard Morgryn (player-determined)
  • Tom (player-determined)
  • Amaya
  • Harys
  • Ludd Whitehill (player-determined)
  • Gryff Whitehill
  • Four wights
  • Unnamed Ironrath soldiers
  • Unnamed Whitehill soldiers
  • Unnamed pit fighters
  • Ser Royland (player-determined)
  • Duncan Tuttle (player-determined)
  • Rodrik Forrester (player-determined)

Asher will survive this season if saved in EP5 and will be carried onto the next. If you want to know why, check out my plot for The Ice Dragon.

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/2146954#Comment_2146954 (just scroll up, I cannot find a proper link to my plot).

Comments

• .Andros-Hmmm depends on your talk with Cersei after u return from Tyrion
    • Sylvi-Probably
    • Cotter-If u put herbs and bandage on him he will last longer but in the end he will still die.
    • Morgryn-Doubt it.Hes not a bad guy it seems
    • Tom-Nah,hes one of Varyses little birds
    • Amaya-definetly along with all the pit fighters especially Bloodsong
    • Harys-definetly i hope Telltale gives us at least one satisfying antagonist death this ep
    • Ludd-Probably determinant and if u kill him there will be consequences with Gwyn
    • Gryff-I hope he is like the final boss of this episode and that Asher/Rodrik kill him in single combat
    • Royland and Duncan-yep they are dead in battle probably
    • Rodrik/Asher-If there is a season 2 they will survive if not they are dead
    • Mira-It could go either way its really hard to predict.I think it would be a shame not to have a POV in KL or somewhere south so i think she will live.
  • edited September 2015

I think Ludd will die either way because of his VA's tweet (it is on the Episode 6 waiting thread), but what might be determinant is who kills him. If you choose not to kill him, he will be killed by someone else (my money in on Beskha).

greensenpai posted: »

* .Andros-Hmmm depends on your talk with Cersei after u return from Tyrion * Sylvi-Probably * Cotter-If u put herbs and bandage on him he

• I don't think Sylvi is going to die until the following GoT season(s)

Gryff is kinda confirmed, as his fight scene has already been voice recorded.

Ludd probably won't be determinant, and instead will die either by Asher/Rodriks hands or by Beskha/Sentinel's hands. But that'd mean a shit storm from Torrhen and house Bolton

• I think that they will do a similar thing like what they did with s2. Multiple endings. Further more, they said that your choices will effect the "fate" of house firewater. What if we lose the battle depending on your choices. What if we win!!??

• lol house firewater

That would be the most OP house if it existed. I wonder what their slogan would be, something scientific.

Water for the pain, fire to remain.. Or something along those lines

I think that they will do a similar thing like what they did with s2. Multiple endings. Further more, they said that your choices will effect the "fate" of house firewater. What if we lose the battle depending on your choices. What if we win!!??

• Nope, everyone dies. Ice Dragon ftw.

• I'm hooked on that name, Firewater. Add water and fire.

ShaneGrimes posted: »

lol house firewater That would be the most OP house if it existed. I wonder what their slogan would be, something scientific. Water for the pain, fire to remain.. Or something along those lines

• LOL, when Ludd's turn to die comes I'm not even going to hesitate hahaha...unless if Mira or Beskha dies as a result of that choice (considering such a situation) but I would let anyone else die at the expense of killing Ludd

greensenpai posted: »

* .Andros-Hmmm depends on your talk with Cersei after u return from Tyrion * Sylvi-Probably * Cotter-If u put herbs and bandage on him he

• My hopes and dreams.

Basically anyone I like.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.