Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Hah, you shouldn't be, this is nothing special really. But I'm flattered. :D

BigBadPaul posted: »

im jelly of ur gifs xD

• but I do have ulterior motives

enter image description here

T-that's cool, I g-guess..

JumpyJoey posted: »

I'd say it's worth checking out, but I do have ulterior motives xD

• Mind if I use it at some point in the future, then? Please? :)

buntingsir posted: »

Maybe...

• lies, garrosh would be impressed by my ability to not give a fuck.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

(?) Garrosh is unimpressed with you.

• He's not though :')

lies, garrosh would be impressed by my ability to not give a fuck.

• ...I have no one to discuss my interests with and it gets a bit boring, frankly.

Wait, what the hell do you think I meant?

but I do have ulterior motives ... T-that's cool, I g-guess..

• I don't mind, go ahead!

(ohmygawd my gifs are gonna be used I'm so honored thanks hahahalngpnfgoawfosalkfnalsgksetlet)

HellFish posted: »

Mind if I use it at some point in the future, then? Please?

• I'm back ~-^

Dead thread ;_____;

• hi people, i'm sorry i'm not around here, i'm at the beach (finally!) and i have to write from mobile and it usualy works like crap, i'm using my mom's phone for writing this. i miss you so much and i have missed sooo many comments it makes me sad, like i'm not a part of this anymore :( how are you? how is my darling son rhys doing

• Rhys has some help from Beyonce.

Maybe she will help your son kick Adam's arse xD

rhonu posted: »

hi people, i'm sorry i'm not around here, i'm at the beach (finally!) and i have to write from mobile and it usualy works like crap, i'm usi

• Great, thanks! :)

It's an awesome gif! I'll definitely find a lot of use for it. ;)

buntingsir posted: »

I don't mind, go ahead! (ohmygawd my gifs are gonna be used I'm so honored thanks hahahalngpnfgoawfosalkfnalsgksetlet)

• Hey, Aurora! Are you having a good time? :D

I missed you so much, it's nice that you got time to post here. :)

hi people, i'm sorry i'm not around here, i'm at the beach (finally!) and i have to write from mobile and it usualy works like crap, i'm usi

• oh... that happens 2 me 2 ;_;

Wait, what the hell do you think I meant?

n-nothing... i swear.... starts running

...I have no one to discuss my interests with and it gets a bit boring, frankly. Wait, what the hell do you think I meant?

• I managed to get it down to 166 frames. Now to edit them all. xd

• Hey, Aurora, It's great to see you here again :D

Being away for a while can make you feel left out, but worry not, we haven't forgotten you!

Rhys is doing fine, last I heard of him he got rescued by Beyoncé and they are overthrowing the evil Teletubbies together :) Be proud of your son.

• Hey! We miss you! I was wondering where you are... :)

Well, Rhys' not eating salad anymore, but we'll see whether Queen B is here to help or not...

How've you been?

• No problem!

Thanks again, I'm super glad! (´つヮ⊂) It means a lot!

HellFish posted: »

Great, thanks! It's an awesome gif! I'll definitely find a lot of use for it.

• ayy sis <3

hope ur having fun on da beach :)

rhys is fine, at least i think he is...

• edited September 2015

Rhonu! Glad to see you back here! ;)

• Is Until Dawn a worthy game to play? I've been seeing it around here for awhile now.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Ok, I made it to page 1005, I started on page 955. 50 pages over the course of 7-8 hours isn't bad right? I logged off during the day of

• It has my stamp of approval :)

It's a good game if you like story driven games, the graphics are realistic, and the horror elements are pretty good too! Your choices really do matter as well :D

Quiff posted: »

Is Until Dawn a worthy game to play? I've been seeing it around here for awhile now.

• Yeah, it's a pretty normal occurrence...

Get back here! tackles John

oh... that happens 2 me 2 ;_; Wait, what the hell do you think I meant? n-nothing... i swear.... starts running

• falls on floor Ouch!

Yeah, it's a pretty normal occurrence... Get back here! tackles John

• I basically start at different times every day.

Mondays I start at 11.20, Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 8.15, Thursdays at 8.20 and Fridays at 8.30.

For me, school starts at 7:20 AM. When does it start for y'all? It's 6:15 where I am.

• Yeah me neither :P

You guys dream about Rhyiona i never had a dream about rhyiona tbh ;_;

• edited September 2015

I'm going to go read and relax, I'll probably be on the thread again tomorrow. Good night, everyone! <3

• Oh, sorry, did I hurt you? Tough. Now spit it out!

falls on floor Ouch!

• Now spit it out!

Oh, sorry, did I hurt you? Tough. Now spit it out!

• I'm surprised that's the only thing you caught on to, the entire post feels really wrong now that I look at it -.-

Now spit it out!

• Goodnight! :)

I'm going to go read and relax, I'll probably be on the thread again tomorrow. Good night, everyone!

• Okay, tired, need sleep. ~-^

Goodnight, guys! R rater Rhyiona dreams <333333

• the entire post feels really wrong now that I look at it

yup ;P

I'm surprised that's the only thing you caught on to, the entire post feels really wrong now that I look at it -.-

• Whoa, good luck with that, you're a champ.

BigBadPaul posted: »

I managed to get it down to 166 frames. Now to edit them all. xd

• Oh dear i'm so not offended.

• More like let the spamming commence... I can smell the merge with the Megathread already.

LET THE FINGER GUN FIGHT COMMENCE

• Goodnight Wolfsei, sweet Rhyiona dreams! And don't be so uptight. ;)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Okay, tired, need sleep. ~-^ Goodnight, guys! R rater Rhyiona dreams <333333

• Well, at least it gave you a good time :)

Oh, and don't think I've forgotten why I tackled you in the first place. I'm just choosing to let it go for now.

the entire post feels really wrong now that I look at it yup ;P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.