Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited September 2015

Man, how haven't you got caught yet? :D

runs to HellFish to help him

Oh my gosh, thank you so much! I don't think that I'm funny at all, but I sometimes just can't help saying something reeeeaaally foolish. At least I can make someone laugh, I'm happy x)

So you don't mind shy girls too, huh? :P

Well, being shy can really mess your life up, but it wouldn't be interesting living without difficulties, I guess...?

HellFish posted: »

a wild HellFish appears But your jokes are funny! I love them! tries to run away, but trips Damn... sorry for stalking your conver

• I have no idea to be honest, I'm a really clumsy stalker apparently. :D

thanks Bunting for helping him

(This is a bit off-topic, but what do you prefer to be called? Bunting? Buntingsir? I've also seen somebody call you by your name, Jane, was it? Would you prefer that? Just asking...)

To be honest, I reeeeally wouldn't mind living my life without being shy... can't think of any instance where it helped me in any way. They say that difficulties make you a better person, but the effects are a bit overrated imho. I feel like if anything, they made me more and more "damaged". But don't mind me, there's still hope for you! ;)

So you don't mind shy girls too, huh? :P

I... uh...

Did it work? No? Okay then. Yes, I definitely don't mind shy girls. :P

buntingsir posted: »

Man, how haven't you got caught yet? runs to HellFish to help him Oh my gosh, thank you so much! I don't think that I'm funny at all,

• Hey! Sorry, I'm currently in the past and it might take some time before I figure out how to charge up my DeLorean. :)

Hello!? Anybody home!?? Just finished school at 12:30pm!

• edited September 2015

Or just really lucky. B)

nods smiling

(Sure, you can call me Jane, that'd be great)

I always thought that stuff that happens to you influences you a lot, and without those events absolutely everything would've turned out drastically different. Maybe worse, maybe better, you'll never know though... Surely I wouldn't mind not being shy too, because it's stupidly difficult and makes you feel pathetic at times, but it's who you are and there are people who love you even like that. Sorta makes me look at things in a different light.

It's your life experience, so you never know who you would've become otherwise... :)

Did it work? No? Okay then. Yes, I definitely don't mind shy girls. :P

Sorryyy, being pushy again...

enter image description here

Edit: hey, while we're at it. How should I call you in return? :]

I have no idea to be honest, I'm a really clumsy stalker apparently. thanks Bunting for helping him (This is a bit off-topic, but wha

• I'm sorry, that must've been awful... :(

How are you now? Things working out better?

• I'm here, now. I've been playing Warframe for a while :P

• Came back from school not long ago.

• I have recently been off from my work today, and I am still on the street.

I am so sorry Elly. I did not mean to ignore you but I am really busy now as I have a full time job and I am a part-time student.

Actually, I cannot even catch up what's going on in the thread and definitely missed some of your posts.

I really appreciate how hard you have been producing works on Gmod and sharing other good Rhyiona stuff. And I believe others do too, most of them are not just here when it is daytime for us.

• Do what back there in the past?

Hey! Sorry, I'm currently in the past and it might take some time before I figure out how to charge up my DeLorean.

• I know. We're on the same time. It's a good thing that I posted your artworks in here and I really loved it when you call me "Elly". :D

tessie0713 posted: »

I have recently been off from my work today, and I am still on the street. I am so sorry Elly. I did not mean to ignore you but I am rea

• ;_;

You were pretty mean to Wolf.

yah, that was uncalled for. i apologised to him immediately after

And sometimes too mean on the Rhysha's

i'm pretty sure they were mean to us too ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I need convincing

pls bruh pls bruh u'd become da coolest guy ever pls pls

HazzatheMan posted: »

Hmmm, I don't know dude... You were pretty mean to Wolf. And sometimes too mean on the Rhysha's... Then you make this remark? I need convincing

• Hi!? How are you guys? I hope it won't stay dead.

• edited September 2015

snatches this gif for later use as well when you're not looking

Hi Jane, my name is Jaroslav. Friends call me Slávek, which I prefer, and if you'd like to call me by my name (which would be great), I'd prefer you to use it as well. ;) (I believe there is no English equivalent for this...)

Events would be drastically different, that's for sure. Maybe it would be better, maybe it would be worse.... But me being drastically different? I know you're right, but... I just don't know... I think I was pretty nice to people before all that as well; if anything, I might be too nice to people now... I mean, I even have troubles refusing all those annoying salesmen on the phone (and on the street) and believe me, that's not a good thing. :D I don't buy anything in the end, but sometimes it wastes quite a lot of my time. My solution for now is not picking up unknown numbers (and acting like I didn't hear them), but overall it's pretty stupid.

Maybe my almost non-existant self-esteem etc. would be way better off, but on the other hand, issues like this don't just fade away...

but it's who you are and there are people who love you even like that

You're right, that's true. And it's definitely a nice thing to think about. :)

Sorryyy, being pushy again...

What? No! I didn't mean... Come on, I was just joking... :P

EDIT: But I wasn't joking about not minding shy girls in case it's not obvious from that sentence! Don't want any misunderstandings. :D

buntingsir posted: »

Or just really lucky. nods smiling (Sure, you can call me Jane, that'd be great) I always thought that stuff that happens to you i

• I'm sorry Elliot, that's classified. ;)

Do what back there in the past?

• Even deader than a dead zombie?

• I feel really grateful that you like my works as to share them in thread. I always create works for the purpose of sharing them in the thread, but I always feel bad when I finish them as I think they are not worth-sharing.Indeed, I am not hoping you to share each piece of works by me but I will be glad if you share what you really like :DDD

Haha, I feel like calling my little brother (I don't have one tho, I have a younger cousin instead) when I call you that xDDD
    Guess I made a right choice of being friendly this time.

I know. We're on the same time. It's a good thing that I posted your artworks in here and I really loved it when you call me "Elly".

• it's at least easier to understand than the one from deviantart. I still haven't figured that one out.

I shall read and review it if you read and review my stuff, lassy And yeah, FF.net has a somewhat complex uploading system... But I'm used to it now :P

• where is that blog?

We have a blog for that dude :P It's being made by @Kawaii

• Classified my ass.

I'm sorry Elliot, that's classified.

• Than, it must be a super zombie! Like 99% dead and 1% alive

• I got a younger cousin too!

Also, next month's my birthday and this thread's... Watch that video when I shared it to this thread later...

Preview.

That's quite funny.

tessie0713 posted: »

I feel really grateful that you like my works as to share them in thread. I always create works for the purpose of sharing them in the threa

• briefly notices some commotion

Did you hear something or is it just me?

Pleasure to meet you, Slavek! ^_^ (Would it be fine if I call you Slava, from time to time too, that's how I'd call you in Russian I guess, it sounds so dear and native to me, haha)

You really are so nice, that's adorable. :D (although I can imagine all the troubles with salesmen, it's probably not great at all)

Not picking up isn't stupid... or maybe it is... Anyway I do the same xD

Oh, no no, I got it that you were joking, I was joking too ;3 But I have a habit to apoligise a lot. And, yeah, sorry for the late reply, had to go out and I'm trying to deal with my slow slow phone atm. x)

snatches this gif for later use as well when you're not looking Hi Jane, my name is Jaroslav. Friends call me Slávek, which I prefer, and

• Came on the forums looked at my feed saw this and well my reaction

The real question how exactly did they find this its sort of hard to find, the only place i posted it was youtube,the tftb fanart forum and my new deviant art account i made a few days ago

congrats @mrjimjamjamie ^-^

• looks like it's gonna be like that for a while

Eryka posted: »

Hi!? How are you guys? I hope it won't stay dead.

• Nice one!

yes.

• -> Borderlands fb page posted 2 wallpapers of Rhys and Fiona

-> Not even on the same pic

-> confirmed

• LMAO This is not what I expected, really kinda funny tho xDDD

I got a younger cousin too! Also, next month's my birthday and this thread's... Watch that video when I shared it to this thread later... Preview. That's quite funny.

• Midnight for you or for me?

I'll be at midnight. Gotta sleep or I'll be found out.

• why do I never dream about rhyiona

this makes me sad

• it is a blessing brought to you by me

no need to thank me, pumpkin.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

why do I never dream about rhyiona this makes me sad

• Hey Mari! You're back! How has your day been?

hope you don't mind me calling you Mari

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

looks like it's gonna be like that for a while

• enter image description here

it is a blessing brought to you by me no need to thank me, pumpkin.

• OH MY GOD...my weakness!

poverty!

D:

• It's been okay-ish, thanks for asking, I have homework to do rn.

no one's ever called me that way before, but sure, it's nice :D

Hey Mari! You're back! How has your day been? hope you don't mind me calling you Mari

• Hi son, how are you. ( @ABigBadWolf )

• Your faith in rhyiona must be strong to have dreams of them :D

ABigBadWolf posted: »

why do I never dream about rhyiona this makes me sad

• but it is ;__;

Your faith in rhyiona must be strong to have dreams of them

• Can a dream about Helios count?

Your faith in rhyiona must be strong to have dreams of them

Sign in to comment in this discussion.