Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• good and you?

Eryka posted: »

Hi son, how are you. ( @ABigBadWolf )

• Nice, good luck with that homework. I'll probably go do mine as well.

yuuus thank uuu

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

It's been okay-ish, thanks for asking, I have homework to do rn. no one's ever called me that way before, but sure, it's nice

• Yes, but school... Hey, it's been a few days I'm calling you son and it seems I'm not your mother, cauz' you're not saying "mom".

ABigBadWolf posted: »

good and you?

• Nah, it's just you, I'm sure there's nothing to be worried about! :)

waits patiently in the dark for a new gif to steal

Of course, no problem with that! By the way, how do you say Jane in Russian? In Czech, I'd call you Jana, but I'm not sure how similar it is. :)

Thanks! I guess... I can't decide whether being/acting adorable is a good thing or not really... I know you meant well though. :D

Well I thought you got it, but then again I couldn't be entirely sure, so I had to be prepared for all the possibilites. I was only half-serious in my response though, so there's that. :D Also I'm bad at picking up hints in general and internet only amplifies that weakness. Sorry. :)

No need to apologize, I had to do some work (and grab something to eat), so I was away anyway. And even if I wasn't, it's not like you have to be here 24/7. Take your time. I can wait. ;)

buntingsir posted: »

briefly notices some commotion Did you hear something or is it just me? Pleasure to meet you, Slavek! ^_^ (Would it be fine if I call

• edited September 2015
  • you know you are, I dont have to keep saying it :P

Yes, but school... Hey, it's been a few days I'm calling you son and it seems I'm not your mother, cauz' you're not saying "mom".

• I thought you said 2AM

2PM

• Just say Mom Potato one last time

you know you are, I dont have to keep saying it :P

• I put 2 but then I edited the PM in cause it could be confusing.

I thought you said 2AM

• mum potato

Just say Mom Potato one last time

• enter image description here enter image description here

mum potato

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited September 2015

2PM and 2AM are exactly the same thing

I put 2 but then I edited the PM in cause it could be confusing.

• Bye! It's Geography and History time!

• thanks!<3
    I give advices to the customers, show them how to train, talk to them etc.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Congrats on the title!!! But what do you do exactly in that fitness club?? :P

• hahaha, 1.3. and 4. are real bitches :D don't let that destroy your self-confidence

Only 8 pages to go and then I'm done catching up! So seeing as earlier today we had stories about crushes and friend-zones.... I guess I

• Åhh awesome, then I'll definitely buy it.Story driven games are my livestock!

It has my stamp of approval It's a good game if you like story driven games, the graphics are realistic, and the horror elements are pretty good too! Your choices really do matter as well

• I've shared a few videos here before, and you guys seem to like them, so boom!
    First is the interesting relationship between Rhys and Jack (Not ship)
    And the second is my own version of what ep4 should've been (In my opninion :) )
    enter link description here
    enter link description here

• Okey-dokey. ^_^

not so telltale soon

My name in Russian is actually Evgeniia or shortly Zhenya, but since it sounds weird in English I asked guys to call me Jane (it's an equivalent kinda). (:

I suppose it depends on the circumstances, I personally don't think it's that bad.

Ah, you don't need to apologize too! Internet is a scary place, so it's only natural, really. :D

I just don't like to leave in the middle of the conversation. I'm back home, so maybe I'll be replying quicker now. :P

HellFish posted: »

Nah, it's just you, I'm sure there's nothing to be worried about! waits patiently in the dark for a new gif to steal Of course, no pr

• Hey guys... how are you doing?

• oooooh I reeaaly like what you did with the second video! :O That would have been a great ending! (the first one is good too)

kaza125 posted: »

I've shared a few videos here before, and you guys seem to like them, so boom! First is the interesting relationship between Rhys and Jack

• we're all pretty dead atm

sup

JumpyJoey posted: »

Hey guys... how are you doing?

• um... what?

2PM and 2AM are exactly the same thing

• The second video is amazing.

I've shared a few videos here before, and you guys seem to like them, so boom! First is the interesting relationship between Rhys and Jack

• Cheers dude, I've also got like 5 other videos on there for Tales, feel free to check them out.

nohuhhuh posted: »

oooooh I reeaaly like what you did with the second video! :O That would have been a great ending! (the first one is good too)

• great job, I love them!

• I'm good. Tired but good.

I'm doing things and stuff..

Hey guys... how are you doing?

• I noticed :P

Disappointment.

we're all pretty dead atm sup

• Fair enough :)

Oh yeah? What kind of things?

nohuhhuh posted: »

I'm good. Tired but good. I'm doing things and stuff..

• disappointed at what?

I noticed :P Disappointment.

• Cheers dude. I kinda wished that was ep4 ended, it would've been so shocking :D

The second video is amazing.

• Disappointed at myself. It happens when you're too damn optimistic :P

disappointed at what?

• oh..that sucks.

Disappointed at myself. It happens when you're too damn optimistic :P

• enter image description here

Don't be disappointed, today is a good day.

Disappointed at myself. It happens when you're too damn optimistic :P

• It's school-related.

oh..that sucks.

• I just finished my Gortys comic and now I'm trying to make a video from my drawings. After that's done, I send it to Kristi and she dubs it when she has some time :)

how about you?

Fair enough Oh yeah? What kind of things?

• Thanks, Jane. Today was a good day for the most part until we had a physics test. I had studied everything our teacher gave us and was feeling pretty optimistic about it.

So imagine my surprise when the questions have almost nothing to do with what we've been taught and we don't get enough time to finish the test. I got through all questions but the last one, which just happens to be the one with its own criteria, meaning if you don't do it you fail.

buntingsir posted: »

Don't be disappointed, today is a good day.

• sooooo... a bad grade or?

It's school-related.

• sigh Are we doing this again?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.