Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Oh, I can't wait :D It's gonna be so cute.

-.- I can't get myself to do anything.

nohuhhuh posted: »

I just finished my Gortys comic and now I'm trying to make a video from my drawings. After that's done, I send it to Kristi and she dubs it when she has some time how about you?

• That's really unfortunate. :[ I think that sort of thing happened once or twice to everybody.

At least you got other questions right, bad grade can be fixed (hopefully? do they even let you rewrite tests to correct your mistakes?). Don't let this instance let your mood down. :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

Thanks, Jane. Today was a good day for the most part until we had a physics test. I had studied everything our teacher gave us and was feeli

• No grades yet but I'm not feeling too good about it. I also feel cheated, like pretty much all of the others in my class.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

sooooo... a bad grade or?

• Nice? Um, I dunno, but we took class photos today and our photographer was hilarious, he completely made a fool out of himself trying to speak English so "everyone would feel included".

• i kno that feel ;_;

supportive hugz

enter image description here

Thanks, Jane. Today was a good day for the most part until we had a physics test. I had studied everything our teacher gave us and was feeli

• I know how that feels, but somehow it always end up good for me. Teachers can be really unfair sometimes.

No grades yet but I'm not feeling too good about it. I also feel cheated, like pretty much all of the others in my class.

• Ha, it sucks.

I don't think you get to rewrite your test unless you fail, but I'm holding out hope that we'll get a few more minutes to work on it, barely anybody finished.

buntingsir posted: »

That's really unfortunate. :[ I think that sort of thing happened once or twice to everybody. At least you got other questions right, bad

• yey, meth homewerk

c u all soon <3

• sooo many numbers

yey, meth homewerk c u all soon

• enter image description here

i kno that feel ;_; supportive hugz

• Well, I'm glad it seems to work out for you at least :)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I know how that feels, but somehow it always end up good for me. Teachers can be really unfair sometimes.

• Oh, I can't wait :D It's gonna be so cute.

I probably made this sound way more epic than it actually is :P It's just a short little scene but I''m still exited to see it finished.

-.- I can't get myself to do anything.

I've had so many days/months in my life when I couldn't get myself to do anything.I know it sucks but hopefully you feel better soon :3

Oh, I can't wait It's gonna be so cute. -.- I can't get myself to do anything.

• Midnight for me.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Midnight for you or for me?

• You mean you should be feeling perfectly good or I should have written perfectly good? I can fix one of those.

• people shipping steakman x saladman and trying to sink rhyiona...

• Oh... well okay. I care and that's final ^-^

• enter image description here

yey, meth homewerk c u all soon

• That's because I read every single thing because I don't really wanna miss anything out.

Well, I'm glad it seems to work out for you at least

• edited September 2015

It does .-. We had issues like that back in school too, but everything worked out really good in the end, lucky I'd say. No point in thinking about it now, you just have to wait and see, I'm sure it'll be fine. :)

Ha, it sucks. I don't think you get to rewrite your test unless you fail, but I'm holding out hope that we'll get a few more minutes to work on it, barely anybody finished.

• Evženie, huh? That's a pretty name. :) Very uncommon around here, I suppose it's used more often in your country? I should still call you Jane though, right? It's up to you. :)

Yeah... It's probably not that bad... I mean, it's still something, right? Nevermind. :D

Just one last apology! I'm sorry in advance that I might not be replying that fast, for some reason it always takes me a heck of a lot of time to write someting longer/more meaningful than a one sentence plus a dank gif. :D

P.S.: By the way, what timezone are you in? I know it's not really important, but it would help me to keep track of when you probably are/aren't here. It's easy with Wolf, Paul and other Euros, but Russia is a pretty big country after all. Especially compared to Czech Republic. :)

Okey-dokey. ^_^ not so telltale soon My name in Russian is actually Evgeniia or shortly Zhenya, but since it sounds weird in English I

• ikr

people shipping steakman x saladman and trying to sink rhyiona...

• Wow. That's really shitty of her/him. :(

You will still have a chance to make it up in other tests though, there will be more, right?

• It's still gonna be really cute, c'mon, it's Gortys :D

I'm gonna try getting up but my chair is so comfy xD

nohuhhuh posted: »

Oh, I can't wait It's gonna be so cute. I probably made this sound way more epic than it actually is :P It's just a short little sc

• absolutely outrageous

ikr

• edited September 2015

• Hopefully we'll get another chance before our mid-term grades come in.

HellFish posted: »

Wow. That's really shitty of her/him. You will still have a chance to make it up in other tests though, there will be more, right?

• Thank you <3

It does .-. We had issues like that back in school too, but everything worked out really good in the end, lucky I'd say. No point in thinking about it now, you just have to wait and see, I'm sure it'll be fine.

• First World Problems :P

people shipping steakman x saladman and trying to sink rhyiona...

• that's a good point :P

damn you comfy chair, kills all the creativity xD

It's still gonna be really cute, c'mon, it's Gortys I'm gonna try getting up but my chair is so comfy xD

• I have no idea what the heck is going on here but it looks cool ^-^

• edited September 2015

Fingers crossed. :)

Happened to me a couple times as well... even at Uni (where I failed the class cause of it)... teachers are the same everywhere, I guess.

EDIT: How are you, by the way?

Hopefully we'll get another chance before our mid-term grades come in.

• edited September 2015

I'm sure that you'll get a good grade, and if you don't then at least you tried.

• Gotta love how random (but funny) this is! :'D

• edited September 2015

Ah, thanks. Yeah, it's quite common around here, I always had a few namesakes in my classes, not that it's bad though, it seems funny for some reason. You can call me however you prefer, either works well. ^-^

Nevermind.

But why? It's not just something, it's your personality, you should feel more confident about it. ;3

It's okay, I'm not really sanic fast too, but it's always interesting to talk like that.

See the time on our posts? I'm exactly 12 hours ahead of that, it's 7.50 PM here right now. Hope that helps :) And what's the time at where you live now?

Evženie, huh? That's a pretty name. Very uncommon around here, I suppose it's used more often in your country? I should still call you Jane

• Whoa, that's hell of a party, looks nice B)

• That they are.

I'm okay, I have to go now, though :P

Fingers crossed. Happened to me a couple times as well... even at Uni (where I failed the class cause of it)... teachers are the same everywhere, I guess. EDIT: How are you, by the way?

• Thank you Dom :D

I'm sure that you'll get a good grade, and if you don't then at least you tried.

• That's so random... Godzilla drive-by shooting while on a hoverboard? I seriously love it! :D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.