How did your talk with Tyrion go?

I played through twice and wasn't able to deceive him. I didn't try to go with the honest route about Cersei's intentions straightaway as that seemed pointless with the guard right there.

Comments

• If you try to tell him Cersei sent you before he asks you about it, the guard interrupts you.

The honest way only gets you favor from Tyrion I believe, but he does tell you different, more believable names to give to Cersei. Like Varys, Jaime, and Sansa.

• If you go the honest way he says that he has no-one and that Cersei already knew that, doesn't he?

ShaneGrimes posted: »

If you try to tell him Cersei sent you before he asks you about it, the guard interrupts you. The honest way only gets you favor from Tyr

• Yeah but when you say you need more than that, whether you lie or not affects the list of names he gives you.

But either way, it's trial by combat

Flog61 posted: »

If you go the honest way he says that he has no-one and that Cersei already knew that, doesn't he?

• Mira is gonna need a lot more than Tom to get out of this one.

• edited September 2015

Yup. She is in trouble.

I lied to Tyrion because I know he is getting out of Mira's life soon and because he would figure things out anyway. I never expected to actually deceive him, I was trying not to get in trouble with Lucan and Cersei. I thought I could avoid having Lucan to burn me with Cersei if I lied to Tyrion, but of course, Lucan is out to get me and nothing I can do can change that.

Mira is gonna need a lot more than Tom to get out of this one.

• Almost identically to everyone else's. They just built a random scene around whether or not you're willing to blindly do what Cersei tells you, regardless of whether that made sense. In terms of outcome, it was largely pointless, especially for those who have seen the show. They really just wanted to put more Tyrion in.

• It was awful. Tyrion must have thought that my Mira is the dumbest person ever. I even told him ''Cersei is not using me, I AM using her''

Poor me.

• edited September 2015

Tried to tell him the truth right away, he seemed suspicious right off the bat, I figured I might be able to get him to help me if I was just a straight shooter.

Lucan then interrupted me with a cough.

And then Tyrion made me tell him again that Cersei sent me, like I didn't just say her name two seconds before. I mean I know I didn't get to say the exact words but I said her goddamn name! Read between the lines Tyrion! You're supposed to be good at that.

Lord that was frustrating. Another poorly handled scene in episode 5.

• Exactly! Am I the only one who'd rather have seen less Tyrion/Cersei, and more Varys/Littlefinger

Or even Jaime

Almost identically to everyone else's. They just built a random scene around whether or not you're willing to blindly do what Cersei tells y

• Even for the people that were trying to role play Mira as being genuinely deceptive and capable of playing others, I'm surprised Telltale gave her an option to portray herself as "using" Cersei. I presume that was to make her look naive, but even so, Mira would at least have to have some perspective after being at King's Landing for so long.

TheCatWolf posted: »

It was awful. Tyrion must have thought that my Mira is the dumbest person ever. I even told him ''Cersei is not using me, I AM using her'' Poor me.

• There's only one outcome...

• Well, Tyrion gives you different names based on what you say throughout the conversation, (actually I think it's only determined based on the last thing you say, just like the marriage with Eleana???) but yeah, you're basically right. Everything else is pretty much the exact same thing.

I don't understand why Telltale couldn't give us the opportunity to outsmart Tyrion as one of the outcomes. It isn't like he has godly powers of detecting lies. I mean yeah, he's clever and all, but he isn't as clever as TT is making him out to be imo--they're definitely overdoing his character. Like, why couldn't Tyrion give you Pod and Varys's names if you trick him, rather than him giving them to you out of good will like he did in the final product?

Clemenem posted: »

There's only one outcome...

• Either way he doesn't have any witnesses...lol

Yeah but when you say you need more than that, whether you lie or not affects the list of names he gives you. But either way, it's trial by combat

• That doesn't count they're all fake names and end with the same result

Well, Tyrion gives you different names based on what you say throughout the conversation, (actually I think it's only determined based on th

• He couldn't have at least hinted a trial by combat?! Jeez tyrion how are ppl that don't watch the show supposed to feel.

I hope we have the option to tell Cersei it is a trial by combat so that Mira doesn't die

Wigams posted: »

Either way he doesn't have any witnesses...lol

• I get what you're saying, but what do you mean by fake names?

That doesn't count they're all fake names and end with the same result

• He just pulls his usual trolling bullshit. There's no way of getting who he really intends to call

I get what you're saying, but what do you mean by fake names?

• Tyrion didn't plan to demand a trial by combat. Shae was brought in to testify against him and it was the last straw for him. He made a split-second decision to demand the trial by combat. He could handle being shit on by everyone else but when it came to Shae he couldn't handle it.

He couldn't have at least hinted a trial by combat?! Jeez tyrion how are ppl that don't watch the show supposed to feel. I hope we have the option to tell Cersei it is a trial by combat so that Mira doesn't die

• there is clearly a list of extremely fake names - i.e. shagga and the septa that gave birth to him at casterly rock but he is genuine with mira if you are honest with him and (had it not been for cersei's and tywin's manipulation of the trial) he gives you a list of people (as people have said above) that could truly testify for him and it's not trolling at all (like in mine i told the truth to tyrion and he says to mira to mention varys and sansa - 2 people that at the time tyrion thought could still have his back)

He just pulls his usual trolling bullshit. There's no way of getting who he really intends to call

Sign in to comment in this discussion.