Lord Ryon Forrester

we all know that Rodrik/asher are determinant characters now and if telltale decide to kill them off next episode or next season (cuz we know telltale). Ryon will be Lord being only non determinant male or can it work where Gared marries Thalia and then can be Lord. What do you guys think

Comments

• edited September 2015

I don't think that Gared will marry Talia, cause maybe Talia sees Gared as a brother/father figure.

But I would like to see Ryon as the new lord of Ironrath. A little kid leading a whole house? Now that is what I want to see :)

• Ryon and his wooden sword of justice, he will become the cruelest lord to rule Ironrath.

He will kill all who call him short

• Though I hold serious hope on Gared surviving, I doubt he'd be able to marry Talia. With the Night's Watch, it just wouldn't be able to work like that. Not to mention he's the son of a pig farmer.

• Rickon Stark might turn out to be the most dreadful Stark there ever was.His wolf is wild and he himself is a naughty child.
    Maybe Ryon can be too so we can have them as friends lel

• edited September 2015

I know determinant characters have a history of not faring well in Telltale but they can't force us to make thaaaaat choice only to kill the brother you saved anyway... can they? ;_; I need my Rodrik to marry Elaena and have lots of babies and finally be happy so I'm not okay with that idea. D:

Ryon needs serious counseling as it is without losing every single one of his brothers and becoming lord at the ripe old age of seven. He's got some anger and impulsivity issues and doesn't seem to grasp cause and effect too well... though it did give me tons of satisfaction and pride to see him chomp on old lardass. ;D

If Elissa doesn't completely snap after the Rodrik/Asher fiasco, I think she'd make a great regent sort of deal.

• I don't want to play as a young Lord again i_i I hated that no one respected Ethan.

• Take into consideration how old Rickon actually is. In the books, he's 3 and in the show he was aged up to 6. Him and Shaggydog being unruly stems from the fact that he is a child; I doubt living on Skagos would make his behaviour any better. If anything, Ryon's just that little bit more mature though there's no saying that the two can't become friends.

greensenpai posted: »

Rickon Stark might turn out to be the most dreadful Stark there ever was.His wolf is wild and he himself is a naughty child. Maybe Ryon can be too so we can have them as friends lel

• Is it wrong that I don't care at all about Ryon? i know next to nothing about him and honestly I would have no problem sacrificing him in order to defeat the white hills if it came down to it, guess I'm just heartless like that.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.