Why is Croft

against Beska killing her old master? I'm confused as hell.

Comments

• So they don't jeopardize the mission and piss off Daenerys.

• Dany did say that justice belonged to the slaves

So they don't jeopardize the mission and piss off Daenerys.

• Well if I remember correctly if you get the slave master killed and tell Dany that it was Beshka's master, I beleave you still get the gold.

Jesty posted: »

Dany did say that justice belonged to the slaves

• Beska said that he was her master in front of Croft though

• Cause Croft knows dany is an emotional biatch so he didn't wanna have to get yelled at because Asher or Beskha didn't tell her that Beskha was a former slave

Beska said that he was her master in front of Croft though

• It's because he worked hard to get to the position he's in and he doesn't want to risk losing it. You think somebody like Croft cares if Dany yells at him?

ShaneGrimes posted: »

Cause Croft knows dany is an emotional biatch so he didn't wanna have to get yelled at because Asher or Beskha didn't tell her that Beskha was a former slave

• Ok I guess that makes sense

ShaneGrimes posted: »

Cause Croft knows dany is an emotional biatch so he didn't wanna have to get yelled at because Asher or Beskha didn't tell her that Beskha was a former slave

• no but he may not like it if she decides to punish him like she did the heads of the great families in season 5 - with a missing eye i don't think he'd make the best dragon food

BipedalP posted: »

It's because he worked hard to get to the position he's in and he doesn't want to risk losing it. You think somebody like Croft cares if Dany yells at him?

• If I remember correctly croft said deal with your friend then disappears out of the scene when beskga reveals

Ok I guess that makes sense

Sign in to comment in this discussion.