My view-points on GOT

Well, I just finished episode 5 and is now waiting for episode 6. GOT has been my favorite TT game so far, I guess. TFTB was better in many aspects but I prefer drama and a game with a more serious tone. By the way, it is my first time posting here.
I saw many hate for episode 5, so I will post some plus and minus-points on E5.

Plus points:
-Amazing ending (Am I the only one who liked the ending?)
-Story progression is good so far.

Minus-Points
-The conversation between Mira and Tyrion is pointless.
-The ending seemed rushed.
-STAB RAMSAY WAS THE MOST POINTLESS CHOICE IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF TELLTALE.

By the way, I heard Ethan's VA is coming back? So Ethan will be back or what???

Comments

• edited September 2015

Not sure. If Ethan is coming back, it will be probably a flashback.

Edit: BTW you are not the only one who liked the ending. It fits (kinda) for a penultimate episode of Game of Thrones. And I actually I agree with your minus points. But stabbing Ramsay was the worst choice of all times T_T

• T-T As much as I would like to torture him, we all know he will not die.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Not sure. If Ethan is coming back, it will be probably a flashback. Edit: BTW you are not the only one who liked the ending. It fits (kin

• Yeah, he's wearing his plot armor and as long as he wears it, he won't die ;-;

T-T As much as I would like to torture him, we all know he will not die.

• ----Which is complete bullshit because they killed off Scooter? Why not kill off Ramsay as well?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Yeah, he's wearing his plot armor and as long as he wears it, he won't die ;-;

• Okay in serious terms, I think it makes sense for Telltale killing Scooter because Tales From The Borderlands is taking place in the aftermath of the Borderlands games. But for Game of Thrones, it takes place in season 4, which in that point, Ramsay is still alive.

In joking terms:

Scooter wasn't wearing his plot armor at that point. Except if he got lucky. Real lucky. :)

• edited September 2015

What's hardest for me on episode 5 is deciding between Rodrik and Asher. I'm still undecided I might change it from Asher to Rodrik before season 6. I love both of these characters.

• I agree with you, though I have to say the end choice smelled a bit like pure shock value to me, but I still think that it was interesting (and heartbreaking) that they decided to do that.

As for the Ramsay choice, yeah, it was quite pointless. But, I think it was there as kind of a test for the players, regarding how well they really know Ramsay. Book readers and show watchers should know that Ramsay is a crazy bastard (literally) who cannot be trusted in these matters. People who only play the game might not completely know that, and assume it's a good idea to attack him, since they may not be aware of his famous plot armour. But who knows, maybe it will somehow affect the way Ramsay acts if he shows up in Episode 6. I sure hope so.

• You should update the title to: "My view points on GOT EPISODE 5"

• Ramsay can't die... he's seen in 'future scenes' in the show.

• Thank god this is a positive thread.

• Yeah, finally a positive thread about episode 5.

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Thank god this is a positive thread.

• if he does appear in episode 6 (which in a way i hope he will just because he's one of my favorite got characters in general but in a way not because storyline-wise he shouldn't have been in ironrath even in episodes 4/5) i think it will matter if you tried to hit him bc (at least in my playthrough) if you try to hit him, you still get knocked down but he shows some respect for you and says that he wants an equal match rather than the whitehills decimating you if you drop the knife so maybe bolton's 20 good men could stir up some useful damage before the battle to work in our favor

SerMarve posted: »

I agree with you, though I have to say the end choice smelled a bit like pure shock value to me, but I still think that it was interesting (

• Because, dear person who also happens to be wearing plot armour, Ramsay's plot armour is thick; protected by both the books and TV series.

• We could at least have stabbed, but not killed him.

Ramsay can't die... he's seen in 'future scenes' in the show.

• You are the one that inspired my nickname. Thank you.

Because, dear person who also happens to be wearing plot armour, Ramsay's plot armour is thick; protected by both the books and TV series.

• I think if we stabbed Ramsay, he'd be less impressed, and then kill us.

But we couldn't really do that, either. He's seen around the exact same time in the show, and he's perfectly fine in it.

We could at least have stabbed, but not killed him.

• We all need some positivity every once in a while.

• enter image description here

• Exactly. I personally really enjoyed E5 (Despite the fact that it was super short.)

• Aw, you warmed my heart beyond belief. I'm honoured. Thank you.

You are the one that inspired my nickname. Thank you.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.