3 People you would keep alive in ep 6

edited September 2015 in Game Of Thrones

So, I figured id just make this for something to pass the time from waiting for ep 6 to come out.

if you could choose three characters to hold, cradle in your loving arms, and keep them safe from death, who would you choose?

Personally, I would keep Asher, Garred, and Beshka alive.

Comments

• edited September 2015

Dany, Tyrion, and Cersei.

:P

Okay, okay. Malcolm, Mira, and Royland. That last one really has me worried.

• Rodrik, Beskha, and Tom.

• Asher, Duncan, and Royland.

• Asher, Beska, Sylvi.

1. Tom
    2. Cotter
    3. Sylvi

BONUS: Beskha

But I have a feeling most of their lives will be snuffed out.

• Lol you are perfectly entitled to your opinion but my honest reaction to this was "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

• They're obviously going to kill Royland, since he's determinant. It's probably going to be a shitty death, too.

Demarcoa posted: »

Dany, Tyrion, and Cersei. :P Okay, okay. Malcolm, Mira, and Royland. That last one really has me worried.

• Hence my concern. He doesn't deserve that on my play through. And I get it, it's Game of Thrones. But if they kill off all the determinants they're doing character deaths for all the wrong reasons. :(

No_username posted: »

They're obviously going to kill Royland, since he's determinant. It's probably going to be a shitty death, too.

• insert Margaery side-eye

• Mira, Morgryn and Beskha.

They are easily my favourites. Mira is not my favourite playable character (that would be Asher), but she is my favourite character to play as. I hope that made as much sense in text as it did in my mind.

• It's exactly how I feel about Mira and why I voted for her too. So at least it made sense to me!

Abeille posted: »

Mira, Morgryn and Beskha. They are easily my favourites. Mira is not my favourite playable character (that would be Asher), but she is my favourite character to play as. I hope that made as much sense in text as it did in my mind.

• Oh great! I'm sure I would like her if I knew what's her true personality is like, but she doesn't have anyone to open up to like the other characters have. But right now, I just enjoy King's Landing and its plots and schemes.

I want her to live because I want to keep playing as her on the next season. Regarding the others, I want Morgryn to live because he is my favourite character to interact with and Beskha because I love everything about her.

Demarcoa posted: »

It's exactly how I feel about Mira and why I voted for her too. So at least it made sense to me!

• Not that the other storylines aren't enjoyable, but yeah, playing politics in King's Landing is by far the most fun ~ it's far more stressful and tricky and requires a mix of intellect, cunning, and careful diplomatic navigation that leaves you feeling like you're walking on a tightrope.

The other storylines feel like checkers while Mira's story feels like a game of chess.

Oh great! I'm sure I would like her if I knew what's her true personality is like, but she doesn't have anyone to open up to like the other

• Everybody-valar morghulis

1. Beskha
    2. Beskha
    3. Beskha
    1. Asher
    2. Beskha
    3. Mira
    1. Mira
    2. Rodrick
    3. Morgryn. In that order.
    1. Cotter
    2. Gryff
    3. Elaena
  • Someone else wanting to keep Morgryn alive?

Can I hug you?

ShampaFK posted: »

* Mira * Rodrick * Morgryn. In that order.

1. Rodrik/Asher
    2. Beskha
    3. Elaena
  • How can you not like Ludd?! Lmao he's perfect

• You forgot the potatoe! Lol

* Cotter * Gryff * Elaena

• edited September 2015
    1. Gared
    2. Sylvi
    3. Beskha

Dammit why couldn't this have been five people? I don't wanna see Croft die!

• edited September 2015

Rodrik (or Asher), Talia and Beskha,

• Mira, Asher, Beskha

• Rodrik, gared, Elena

• edited September 2015

Whaaaaat, no votes for my precious bby Talia yet?

1. Talia
    2. Rodrik
    3. Elaena (and 3 1/2 - Rodrik Jr. because let's be real. ;D)
  • Don't forget delivering sick burns to fat merchants and staring at people.

Mira's stares are ridiculously powerful. During the coronation, she didn't approach Morgryn. She literally stared at his back until he noticed and turned around. I'm positive her stares can actually physically hurt people.

cussbunny posted: »

Not that the other storylines aren't enjoyable, but yeah, playing politics in King's Landing is by far the most fun ~ it's far more stressfu

1. The surviving brother
    2. Cotter
    3. Elaena

In that order.

• edited September 2015
    1. Mira
    2. Eleana
    3. Morgryn
    1. Rodrik/Asher
    2. Elaena
    3. Sentinel
    1. Talia
    2. Ryon
    3. Mira
    1. Potato
    2. Gared's Pig
    3. The corpse cart driver
  • That list made me LOL :')

* Potato * Gared's Pig * The corpse cart driver

• Ludd,

Gryff,

Gwen

• Potato is the rightful one for the throne and the pig will Hand of the King!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

That list made me LOL :')

• Oh yeah. Potato is the one true king. The pig is the Hand of the King and the coprse cart driver? He is the King in the North xD

Potato is the rightful one for the throne and the pig will Hand of the King!

• Rodrik
    Eleana
    Talia

• I love Morgryn! He is charming, and he's fun to banter with. Sure. Internet hugs.
    If I could keep three more people alive it would be

1. Gared
    2. Elaena
    3. (tie) Beshka/Tom.

Someone else wanting to keep Morgryn alive? Can I hug you?

• Yes! I also want Elaena to be preggers.

lilithnight posted: »

Whaaaaat, no votes for my precious bby Talia yet? * Talia * Rodrik * Elaena (and 3 1/2 - Rodrik Jr. because let's be real. ;D)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.