Finale Ending - What do you expect?

Comments

• A happy ending?

enter image description here

GSSalvador posted: »

A happy end of course. But it will turn out to be much worse than TWDS1 finale. Of course.

• Unspeakable!

Lokoso posted: »

A happy ending?

• Darude - Sandstorm?

ShaneGrimes posted: »

And mine are long and sharp, my Lord. As long and sharp as yours :DD

• Oh you ruined it. xD

Demarcoa posted: »

Darude - Sandstorm?

• edited September 2015

i can't insert pictures (it always comes up as just an alt image box) but insert ramsay's famous "if you think this has a happy ending you haven't been paying attention" picture here lol

Lokoso posted: »

A happy ending?

• And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere.

And mine are long and sharp, my Lord. As long and sharp as yours :DD

• enter image description here

Darude - Sandstorm?

• The Mountain's style?

Let's see if his magic healing powers can fix a smashed skull.

cussbunny posted: »

I am going to fix Gryff's face bug for Telltale, in roughly the same manner Kenny fixed Carver's face.

• I'm aware, and it was kind of funny, but how do you think GRRM feels considering his speed of writing has practically become a meme all across the internet?

lol it was a joke

• That's true. I just don't want to be confused as one of those impatient folks who just want everything right now. I do agree with you though. It's his series. He could stop writing right now if he wanted and I wouldn't fault him. It wouldn't be that nice to his fans, but like you said, it's his story. He can do whatever he wants.

I'm aware, and it was kind of funny, but how do you think GRRM feels considering his speed of writing has practically become a meme all across the internet?

• BUT NOW THE RAINS, WEEP OVER (o'er) HIS HALL, WITH NO ONE THERE TO HEAR!!

I'm glad we are all secretly Lannisters :DDDD

And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere.

• And I'm glad we could finish this chain :D

BUT NOW THE RAINS, WEEP OVER (o'er) HIS HALL, WITH NO ONE THERE TO HEAR!! I'm glad we are all secretly Lannisters :DDDD

• Well, we better not jump to any conclusions yet, I'm sure that If we kill them we gonna fell bad later(maybe someone else ordered them to kill rodrik/asher)

lilithnight posted: »

Unfortunately for Gryff and Ludd, my Rodrik is going to kill them. Too much has happened to where if we don't all but take out their house,

• Well, House Lannister has the best characters ^-^

BUT NOW THE RAINS, WEEP OVER (o'er) HIS HALL, WITH NO ONE THERE TO HEAR!! I'm glad we are all secretly Lannisters :DDDD

• edited September 2015

Maybe some people would feel badly about it later but for my part I don't care much why they did it. They've hated us for centuries, apparently did nothing to Gwyn while Asher gets sent to the other side of the world, and no one comes in my house and disrespects me and dicks with my family. It's time to end this and I'm going as full Rains of Castamere as possible on Gryff and Ludd for what they did to our brother last episode.

TheRedWood posted: »

Well, we better not jump to any conclusions yet, I'm sure that If we kill them we gonna fell bad later(maybe someone else ordered them to kill rodrik/asher)

• YES !Tywin <3

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Well, House Lannister has the best characters ^-^

• Jaime is the best Lannister. Even when Ned Stark was on the show, Jaime was still the good guy to me (after watching it a second time).

darko22 posted: »

YES !Tywin

• Well, Cersei and Joffrey may be assholes but you have to admit, they are pretty good as characters ^-^

Jaime is the best Lannister. Even when Ned Stark was on the show, Jaime was still the good guy to me (after watching it a second time).

• This is all I have to say.

• ^ That gif just explains the GoT show and all TTG in general :')

SerMarve posted: »

This is all I have to say.

• edited September 2015

But seriously, the whole point of Game of Thrones is simply
    Nice Guys Finish Last

sbk12345 posted: »

i can't insert pictures (it always comes up as just an alt image box) but insert ramsay's famous "if you think this has a happy ending you haven't been paying attention" picture here lol

• ¯_(ツ)_/¯.

• I hope to see Bowen, Erik, and Bloodsong fight for the Forresters.

• I think whoever you saved at the end of episode 4 will end up dying anyway.

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited September 2015

The death of which ever brother survived the last ep.

• The season cliffhanger is Ramsay showing up at Ironrath after our victory.

• Longest TT game ever.

• Doubt it. For all the complaints people have about telltale at least they aren't repetitive.

The season cliffhanger is Ramsay showing up at Ironrath after our victory.

• Hopes so :)

JackBauer24 posted: »

Longest TT game ever.

• I expect Ethan and Rodrick to come back from the dead and the forresters and whitehills join there two familys through marriage. Yeah everyone loves happily ever after right! ?? right!???

• Rodrick or Asher will attempt to take high point with the help of the glenmores, they will probably succeed and will have to make the choice to kill the whitehills to please The boltons or spare them and have peace. Meanwhile Mira is gonna be in some deep water with Cersei and will probably have to flee kings landing with Tom or Cersei will help out Mira if she played her cards right and help the foresters with the navy. Finally Beyond the wall Cotter will die in the beginning of the episode and Sylvi and Gared will reach the north grove. I don't think anyone knows what the north grove could be, it's probably something magical that can help house forester, maybe powers for Gared? who knows.

• I was trying to be funny haha

Lord_EAA posted: »

Doubt it. For all the complaints people have about telltale at least they aren't repetitive.

• I don't even want to seriously try to guess it out of fear that it might be worse than the worst ending I could guess. So yeah I'll stick with maybe they'll all just die. At least the good guys. Then if any of them live, it'll be a pleasant surprise.

• And Gregor?

Enigma12 posted: »

I expect Ethan and Rodrick to come back from the dead and the forresters and whitehills join there two familys through marriage. Yeah everyone loves happily ever after right! ?? right!???

• edited October 2015

enter link description here
    But now the rains weep o'er his hall,
    with no one there to hear.

• I actually think that the surviving brother is not as likely to die. Everyone assumes that Telltale's characters die immediately after you have to choose to save one or the other. The first game they ever made had one of these decisions, and the survivor lived for another 2 episodes. But the sentinel and the traitor...Telltale has kept them both alive and determinant for the whole season. Could see the traitor killed by Talia if he was spared and the sentinel dying in battle. Beshka would replace them. The siblings have lost enough of each other for one season. But my bet is they'll be orphans by the end of it.

• Oh, Lol :)

I was trying to be funny haha

Sign in to comment in this discussion.