Ethan Forrester

Ethan had so much potential to be a great protagonist, too bad they killed him off in the first episode. And I heard he's back in E6, is that true?

Comments

• We know nothing.

But yeah, he could be the little, good lord.

• We know something.

[?] Jon Snow knows nothing.

brbsmoking posted: »

We know nothing. But yeah, he could be the little, good lord.

• Ethan had the best potential out of all of the protagonist. His character arc could have been one of personal growth. His story could have been a young boy forced to grow up early and step up to become the young lord that his house needed. Thus Iron from Ice, the hardship of ruling has only made him stronger.

I would be so happy to see him again, one more time.

• If he's back it must be in flashbacks, because they set his dead body on fire. I don't think even the Lord of Light has the power to resurrect a bunch of ashes.

But yeah, I think playing as Ethan would have been great. You could mold him into the type of lord you wanted him to be - he didn't already have a fleshed out personality like Rodrik or Asher. RIP little buddy.

• He was a fantastic Lord. A really bad decision to kill him off. Should have been unplayable then playable in S2.

• I agree and yet I still feel like Telltale made the right move in killing him off.

Ethan had the best potential out of all of the protagonist. His character arc could have been one of personal growth. His story could have b

• North Grove???

• Ehh, glad he died. Would rather have a flashback with the whole forrester family, or even a vision where Asher/Rodrik talks to the fallen foresters (Gregor and Ethan)

• edited September 2015

A man after my own heart! I so agree with this. I'll never stop grumbling at what potential TTG threw away for the sake of cheap shock value, as well as establishing what we already know, that Ramsey Snow is insane. >:v Mehhhh.

• I know and I feel the same way. Still my throat still hurts...

AgentZ46 posted: »

I agree and yet I still feel like Telltale made the right move in killing him off.

• edited September 2015

I hope we get to see Ethan again somehow. I really liked him straight away and would have loved to see him grow as a character and a lord. But I understand why he had to die when and how he did. R.I.P. Ethan. ;_;

(I'm solidly Team Can We Please Have a Flashback of Everyone Playing in the Grove in Happier Times? T_T)

• It was the correct move in order for the story to advance.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I agree and yet I still feel like Telltale made the right move in killing him off.

• I agree that Ethan's death kickstarted the entire plot. But I think the same role could have easily have been filled by Rodrik.

But I like the way the story is going

It was the correct move in order for the story to advance.

• Hmmm... I quite agree with you there, but Rodrik would not be so easily killed by Ramsay and had much more experience.

I agree that Ethan's death kickstarted the entire plot. But I think the same role could have easily have been filled by Rodrik. But I like the way the story is going

• His death is probably the most "GoT" moment in the entire series. I think that fact is character had so much unrealized potential is what made his death so powerful.

• The problem I had with his death wasn't the fact he died it's the fact you played through and entire episode full of decisions and dialogue which turned out meaningless with his death. Why not start the episode at his death?

• The meaning brought effect in talias song... Which could be seen as meaningless I guess. I fuckin love that song though

The problem I had with his death wasn't the fact he died it's the fact you played through and entire episode full of decisions and dialogue which turned out meaningless with his death. Why not start the episode at his death?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.