Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Thanks, Wolf! I hope Kristi will like it too :D

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Awww, this is so cute.

• Oh sorry. Female England or UK whatever you prefer.

Green613 posted: »

country and gender please i want to add you to the tree l8r 2day thx

• edited September 2015

Aww this is so cuute! :D

also, I don't know about you but I'm waiting for Kristi's response like:

enter image description here

buntingsir posted: »

Happy Birthday, Kristi, you're awesome! Let there be more happy days and Rhyiona to come in your future! @kristi78968 And keep up the good work as miss president of the Rhyiona thread! ^-^

• Amazing speech Green! Truly amazing! ;--;

Alrighttyyyyy, good morning children u all know why im posting this r n its speech time fuckers (gonna start adding some chill tun

• 1000/10 :D

Happy Birthday, Kristi, you're awesome! Let there be more happy days and Rhyiona to come in your future! @kristi78968 And keep up the good work as miss president of the Rhyiona thread! ^-^

• That's adorable! Gorgeous drawing! Love it! <3

I'm sure Kristi will love it as well. ;)

• For some unexplained reason I missed it before o_o

Rhys' face looks so confused, so cute :D

(those tattoos though, jellyfishes hot damn)

nohuhhuh posted: »

Happy birthday @kristi78968 !!!!!!!!! I wish you are having a good day

• I know that feeling

And thank you! :3

Aww this is so cuute! also, I don't know about you but I'm waiting for Kristi's response like:

• Thanks!

Yami_Wolf posted: »

1000/10

• Thank you! <3

I sure hope so :]

HellFish posted: »

That's adorable! Gorgeous drawing! Love it! I'm sure Kristi will love it as well.

• edited September 2015

You're a good person, Hanna. Remember that the next time someone puts you down ok :)

I'm..I'm tearing up ;--;

Yeah I mean I also play games mostly by myself but sometimes I can visit my friends and play games with them. And it's a lot of fun. I really
    hope that you'll find someone to play with.

Oh someone stole your work? That sucks :'(

My flare for writing comes and go's now, and some people don't like waiting

Yeah same. But you shouldn't worry about other people. Sure, people can be inpatient but it's their problem not yours.

I also would love to draw a lot more than I'm capable to draw now but there's no much I can do about it. I need some "me-time" as well :)

HazzatheMan posted: »

Thing is is that I play games by myself a lot as well; those friends I told you about, I like to show them the console games I play but some

• A Lewd party.

Eryka posted: »

What's the Rhyiona thread? http://strawpoll.me/5517352

• I bet she will!

Thanks, Wolf! I hope Kristi will like it too

• I'm like refreshing this page every ten seconds :'D I'm so silly!

I know that feeling And thank you!

• It's ok, I posted this kinda early :P

Rhys is confused because he can't find his shirt :D

(yeah those jellyfishes amuse me so much xD Too bad I forget to draw his nipplering :3)

For some unexplained reason I missed it before o_o Rhys' face looks so confused, so cute (those tattoos though, jellyfishes hot damn)

• It's okay, I do that too. :D

Kristiiiii do you want us to flood you with presents or something?

I'm like refreshing this page every ten seconds :'D I'm so silly!

• I'm sure that his shirt is on Fiona right now ;3

It's ok, I posted this kinda early :P Rhys is confused because he can't find his shirt (yeah those jellyfishes amuse me so much xD Too bad I forget to draw his nipplering )

• I don't see any reason why you couldn't share your thoughts with us :) As long as you are not unrespectful to Rhyiona.

ZapThroat posted: »

TBH,I expected this speech to be longer but who cares?Happy Rhyiona birthday and happy birthday @kristi78968 ^_^ Also,little question.Is it okay if someone not a member here came and shared something with you (not spam)?

• I want to do a little story not about Rhyiona. Should I still post it here with a spoiler warning?

• Kristi-senpai notice us, we are desperate! :D

It's okay, I do that too. Kristiiiii do you want us to flood you with presents or something?

• Thanks!I just thought it would be annoying for you people here to see members of our group having discussions here,my bad :)

I don't see any reason why you couldn't share your thoughts with us As long as you are not unrespectful to Rhyiona.

• And I bet she's hiding from Rhys >:D (and Gortys giggles because she knows where Fiona is)

I'm sure that his shirt is on Fiona right now ;3

• yep. I don't expect to return anytime soon once Tales is finished.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Sadly, I think it'll take a while until next good game is released..Minecraft and Michonne DLC don't seem really interesting imo.

• Thnx dude but, I really am taking too long to deliver the goods to you :(

armis37 posted: »

If there's one thing I have, it's patience bruh ^^

• don't be rhyserved senpai please let your feelings out notice us

i'm so desperate i'm making up terrible puns again

Kristi-senpai notice us, we are desperate!

• Gortys' giggle, aw, that's cute <3

Fiona is such a tease :D

And I bet she's hiding from Rhys >:D (and Gortys giggles because she knows where Fiona is)

• Don't, I mean what I say :)

One day perhaps...

Yeah this has all been resolved now: Back in December there was an author on FF.net who ADORED my work, and he had an account on WattPad also. So he starts a story on Wattpad, and for 3 chapters he uses content from my stories, completely unedited and without my consent, and for months he wouldn't talk to me about it...

Then back in May I think, he finally comes back saying how sorry he was and changes it all to his own original writing.

You're a good person, Hanna. Remember that the next time someone puts you down ok I'm..I'm tearing up ;--; Yeah I mean I also pl

• I don't find it annoying. Some people here probably do but I don't like the idea that this thread is only for Rhyionas. We just have had many bad experiences with Rhyshas and that's why some of us can sometimes be really mean towards you guys. But you seem like a good guy. :)

ZapThroat posted: »

Thanks!I just thought it would be annoying for you people here to see members of our group having discussions here,my bad

• enter image description here

Well, it was fine while it lasted. I guess I will be chilling somewhere else from now on.

Alrighttyyyyy, good morning children u all know why im posting this r n its speech time fuckers (gonna start adding some chill tun

• Rhyiona in a nutshell:

Gortys is adorable, Fiona is a cruel woman and Rhys is a dork :P

Gortys' giggle, aw, that's cute Fiona is such a tease

• I hope that a pun monster bites me too :P

don't be rhyserved senpai please let your feelings out notice us i'm so desperate i'm making up terrible puns again

• edited September 2015

And LB is a responsible big brother

That's why we love them so much :'D

Rhyiona in a nutshell: Gortys is adorable, Fiona is a cruel woman and Rhys is a dork :P

• Sure, sometimes I post my non-Rhyiona art here as well

I want to do a little story not about Rhyiona. Should I still post it here with a spoiler warning?

• Marika? Sure, I really like Marika

bestgirl of Nisekoi.

@Wolfenus54 @LiliumAmaranta

• I have a suggestion, why not put the rules up top for everyone to see when they join the group? that way we don't have to constantly flick back to this page to see the rules and see what/what not allowed

• I just realized I have forgotten Loader Bot completely! I am shame :/

And LB is a responsible big brother That's why we love them so much :'D

• That sucks :(

You and me sound similar in that regard. And I know we're all friends but sometimes friends need to speak the honest truth, even if it hurts....

I feel better reading these replies. We'll see...

Well, I play most of my games alone as well, because there's only one friend of mine who played the same kind of games on Steam. But now we

• Thanks :) I’ve had my fair share of annoyances here before but I’m starting to take the better route now,Have a nice day ^^

I don't find it annoying. Some people here probably do but I don't like the idea that this thread is only for Rhyionas. We just have had man

• Hit me up then :)

MichaelBP posted: »

I don't really know how to explain, though I can give ya some links. Yep, doesn't seem like it. Just pachinko.

• Where did he come from anyway?

We have to rhysolve this.

I hope that a pun monster bites me too :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.