Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• papa Green, great speech!

enter image description here

Green613 posted: »

Alrighttyyyyy, good morning children u all know why im posting this r n its speech time fuckers (gonna start adding some chill tun

• there is that rhyservoir with my medicine

(okay I should probably rhysign from my pun monster duties)

nohuhhuh posted: »

I give up xD

• Happy birthday! :D

kristi78968 posted: »

Sees I have14 notifications wishing me a happt birthday Y-you guys are too nice to me...I wish I can reply to you all but I'm at school at the moment. I haven't seen my feed yet to keep it a surprise. Thank you so much!

• Wut man Soul eater anime was better compared to the manga.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Soul Eater is much better than Naruto could ever hope to be. The manga, at least. Naruto was a disaster.

• Good luck tomorrow, Kim! <3 Have fun catching up

Kimmy-klu posted: »

I'm finally home omg its 12:07 am now ...gonna catch up on the thread then sleep and I have to wake up early tomorrow for a convention. Good night guys ;-;

• Hello hubby! Let's dance!

Quiff posted: »

@nohuhuh I'm back now :^) Also, @kristi78968 HAPPY BIRTHDAY I HOPE YOU EAT LOTS OF GOOD FOOD ETC.

• enter image description here

Green613 posted: »

Alrighttyyyyy, good morning children u all know why im posting this r n its speech time fuckers (gonna start adding some chill tun

• bruh what narto saved konoha

sasukeh is the on who doesn't deserve happiness, he cheated on his wife.

well narto doesn't deserve happiness, what a lil shit

• The anime was a joke compared to the manga.

Wut man Soul eater anime was better compared to the manga.

• Sleep tight!

I'm finally home omg its 12:07 am now ...gonna catch up on the thread then sleep and I have to wake up early tomorrow for a convention. Good night guys ;-;

• narto only saved konoha cause the lil bitch has mc power

bruh what narto saved konoha sasukeh is the on who doesn't deserve happiness, he cheated on his wife.

• R rated Rhyiona dreams, Kimmy ~-^

• So cute <3 Automatically Downloaded

Hello hubby! Let's dance!

• Wow, this got funny, I turned away for a second and look where it's gone

The anime was a joke compared to the manga.

• sleep tight?

lmao

Sleep tight!

• I do *not *agree on that.

The anime was a joke compared to the manga.

• Good thing I am a pro at Finnish tango then!

Hello hubby! Let's dance!

• edited September 2015

I told Athena to go for it! :B

I'll be very disappointed if their identity will be determinant

I agree so much!

I mean, I really don't have a clue who the Stranger could be but I'm sooooo curious to find it out. I'm gonna flip if the Stranger ends up being a random character like Clap-trap :D

We gotta prepare for this final episode. You have enough tissues? ;--;

buntingsir posted: »

Yes I did. I'm guessing you didn't? Well, I guess so, maybe it's just that I've never could come up with who he/she could be, because I p

• :^)

Crips posted: »

sleep tight? lmao

• So the self-centered bastard emo, with no redeeming qualities.....gets redeemed at the end of the day for no raisin other than MC believes they're "friends" despite not spending half the plot together, gets with someone and then "cheats on his wife". 10/10 best character totally relatable.

bruh what narto saved konoha sasukeh is the on who doesn't deserve happiness, he cheated on his wife.

• That makes two of us :D I got freaking lost in a freaking forest and had a Home Ec test, what made your day bad? (If you don't mind me asking)

Finally :)

Crips posted: »

Well I've returned from school. Sigh, worst day today. Back to Rhyiona

• you are killing me again :D

buntingsir posted: »

there is that rhyservoir with my medicine (okay I should probably rhysign from my pun monster duties)

• Agree to disagree then, I hated the anime, sorry.

I do *not *agree on that.

• Sasuke literally got a complete character change in the last chapters, it was dumb af lol

So the self-centered bastard emo, with no redeeming qualities.....gets redeemed at the end of the day for no raisin other than MC believes t

• That's one of the reasons why I love you hubby <3

Good thing I am a pro at Finnish tango then!

• The little I know about the ending of it comes from LadyGT

Sasuke literally got a complete character change in the last chapters, it was dumb af lol

• @kristi78968 IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY TODAY!!! LET THE BAKING COMMENCE!!!

First, of course, we must bake the cake bottom. Wow, the cake rose a bit more than I expected :P

Next, we pour the chocolate over it and let it set.

And finally, of course, we must eat!

I wish you a very, very happy birthday :D Have fun and stay awesome!

PS: I'm so sorry for the lack of present, hopefully the cake fills that hole a bit.

• and he has them because he is op

narto only saved konoha cause the lil bitch has mc power

• Yup, that about sums it up.

So the self-centered bastard emo, with no redeeming qualities.....gets redeemed at the end of the day for no raisin other than MC believes t

• LadyGt is an amazing artist. She should write an alt ending of her own, I'd read it.

The little I know about the ending of it comes from LadyGT

• nooo, he's op because of his mc powers

narto is a skrub

and he has them because he is op

• enter image description here

JumpyJoey posted: »

@kristi78968 IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY TODAY!!! LET THE BAKING COMMENCE!!! First, of course, we must bake the cake bottom. Wow, the cake rose a

• That's ok.

I mean I don't hate the manga or anything, The art style and the characters there just aren't as appealing to me as the anime was.

Which reminds me, think I'm gonna rematch the anime, for the forth time :^)

Agree to disagree then, I hated the anime, sorry.

• I'm still planning on doing that in my other playthrough which I should've started a long time ago ._.

Oh my god, if it's going to be Clap-trap I'll die laughing, but after hysterical laughter I'll be pissed xD

Not even nearly enough of them ;~~~; I'm waiting for a truck to arrive on Tuesday or something. I hope you're more lucky in that aspect and you're already prepared ;____;

I told Athena to go for it! :B I'll be very disappointed if their identity will be determinant I agree so much! I mean, I r

• edited September 2015

not really angry, just pissed. I visited a new school and there was this teacher, she loved to put students down in front of the class,without a reason, not me but plenty of my classmates. Ya know, the kind of teacher everybody is afraid of. And well, me being me confronted her about it in front of the class. I asked her why she is doing this and that these students didn't do anything wrong. and damn she was angry and shouted how disrespectful I am and stuff. ya know, when people are getting angry and trying to give me a bad lecture I have to laugh. So I just laughed and told her to calm down and that I just stated some valid points. this was my second week on my new school. she gave me bad grades all the time, unjustified, and stuff. But I knew that I would not have her the last two years till my graduation(the only years that matter) and told myself 'fuck it, its not worth to do something about it'.

one year later I smoked(yes, back then I smoked) in front of the school, how everybody did. on that day I was alone there because I wrote an exam and finished sooner than my classmates. so this teacher came to me and said I would smoke on the school premises. I just looked at her confused and realised that I actually stood a little closer to the school than usually and told her that I am sorry and that I would go a few meters away. but she was like'no, you are coming with me, we gonna have a talk with the pricipal. you know that its not allowed to smoke on the school premises'. I dind't really care because the principal liked me so I just followed her to the office of the principal. he wasn't there. she was like:'okay, I can do that too blah blah' I:'no, I want to speak with the principal' she:'blah blah'. long story short: she tried to give me the worst punishmend possible and I told her what I think about her. Well after that she tried to find an argument to kick me out of school for months but failed. the other students were like:'you did not!' and the pricipal like:'meh' hahaha, good old times

oh, and I was pissed because she dind't do that when other people smoked there and that this was something personal

HazzatheMan posted: »

You nearly got kicked out of high-school for being angry? I'm even more scared of you now...

• narto evolved from skrub to a hero, i call that character development

sasukeh on the other hand grew from emo to even more emo

nooo, he's op because of his mc powers narto is a skrub

• nooo no no no no don't die on me here no no no

i have to rhysurrect you (goddammit, I really need that medicine this is getting out of hand)

you are killing me again

• NO NO NO THAT CAKE IS FOR KRISTI!!!

It's okay to drool at it, though, I know I am :D

• edited September 2015

I would love if she did a Rhyiona art (see gotta somehow bring it back to relevancy (wink wink))

I think she did (her own ending for the show), it was Goku kills everyone.

To be honest, because I didn't care for Naruto, but I had so much respect for her, I was torn between wanting to pity her and also laugh at her for her reaction to the ending.

LadyGt is an amazing artist. She should write an alt ending of her own, I'd read it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.