Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• happy bithday, dear<33

kristi78968 posted: »

Sees I have14 notifications wishing me a happt birthday Y-you guys are too nice to me...I wish I can reply to you all but I'm at school at the moment. I haven't seen my feed yet to keep it a surprise. Thank you so much!

• proceeds to dance even more seductively

nohuhhuh posted: »

That's one of the reasons why I love you hubby

• Sleep tight!

enter image description here

Quiff posted: »

Sleep tight!

• *drool on it

JumpyJoey posted: »

NO NO NO THAT CAKE IS FOR KRISTI!!! It's okay to drool at it, though, I know I am

• I agree the manga art was awful early on but I liked the style later on. The main thing that put me off was the "Maka is a weapon now" thing, it irrated me more than I can put into words. :P

That's ok. I mean I don't hate the manga or anything, The art style and the characters there just aren't as appealing to me as the anime was. Which reminds me, think I'm gonna rematch the anime, for the forth time :^)

• Off to see the Maze Runner with one of my pals.

Gotta bounce!!

• KAKA. VILL HA.

@kristi78968 IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY TODAY!!! LET THE BAKING COMMENCE!!! First, of course, we must bake the cake bottom. Wow, the cake rose a

• wouldn't you be emo if you were forced by word of god to marry someone you dont like lmao :^)

narto evolved from skrub to a hero, i call that character development sasukeh on the other hand grew from emo to even more emo

• The first or the second part?

Off to see the Maze Runner with one of my pals. Gotta bounce!!

• I think her reaction was justified though because the ending was really, really bad. Not even making this up, 90% of the fandom hated it. I think she deserved better.

I would love if she did a Rhyiona art (see gotta somehow bring it back to relevancy (wink wink)) I think she did (her own ending for the

• NEJ. DEN ÄR TILL KRISTI. DU FÅR INTE KAKA.

När det är din födelsedag, kanske, men inte idag... det är väl inte din födelsedag idag?

KAKA. VILL HA.

• enter image description here

Nobody, I repeat, nobody drools on, touches or tastes Kristi's cake before she gets here!

Eryka posted: »

*drool on it

• Oooh I need to see that movie. Have fun ^-^

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited September 2015

Eryka lick Kristi's cake

Nobody, I repeat, nobody drools on, touches or tastes Kristi's cake before she gets here!

• This is one thing I never got, Naruto is supposed to be an idiot (cause he's a ripoff of Goku) but he does Commander Shepard level speeches that cause people to change their core beliefs in an instant (that's not bs at all).
    His speeches might as well be:

enter link description here

narto evolved from skrub to a hero, i call that character development sasukeh on the other hand grew from emo to even more emo

• edited September 2015

enter link description here

How she reacted

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I think her reaction was justified though because the ending was really, really bad. Not even making this up, 90% of the fandom hated it. I think she deserved better.

• here xD

buntingsir posted: »

nooo no no no no don't die on me here no no no i have to rhysurrect you (goddammit, I really need that medicine this is getting out of hand)

• oh my oh my oh my :^)

proceeds to dance even more seductively

Wait... you licked it?!

Eryka lick Kristi's cake

• giggles because "kakka" in Finnish means poop

KAKA. VILL HA.

• Nah, I won't drool on, touch or taste Kristi's cake until she comes back. :3

• Phefff, thank you, you're my rescuer, a life saver! I knew I could always count on you. <3

here xD

• I saw the first one but I didn't really like it. :P

• anytime sis, anytime ;D

buntingsir posted: »

Phefff, thank you, you're my rescuer, a life saver! I knew I could always count on you.

• Eryka dies for the second time

Wait... you licked it?!

• edited September 2015

Guilty I don't think you really understand the point of the rules :P

I never said talking off topic was against them, in fact I stated talking about things that interest you is still allowed :p

You're still free to talk about what you like, I'm just trying to focus on the stuff that is COMPLETELY useless, like dank memes and that kind of garbage

Well, it was fine while it lasted. I guess I will be chilling somewhere else from now on.

I don't have another present, I'd hate for this one to be ruined (even though it isn't even real, I'm so lame -.-)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Nah, I won't drool on, touch or taste Kristi's cake until she comes back.

• Can't blame her. :P

enter link description here How she reacted

• In French Caca means poop, I think it's the same pronunciation like Finnish

giggles because "kakka" in Finnish means poop

• No, it's a frying pan... you don't die... I'm not that strong anyway.

Eryka dies for the second time

• Oh I will, don't worry I just haven't had the time to :p

I have a suggestion, why not put the rules up top for everyone to see when they join the group? that way we don't have to constantly flick back to this page to see the rules and see what/what not allowed

• Well, I didn't have an actual present for her, either. I just gave her a gif saying "Happy birthday." I'm so horrible ;-;

I don't have another present, I'd hate for this one to be ruined (even though it isn't even real, I'm so lame -.-)

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited September 2015

I said : "ERYKA DIES"

No, it's a frying pan... you don't die... I'm not that strong anyway.

• Fair enough, in truth, if you took away her bawling, I agree with her arguments.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Can't blame her. :P

• But I've known about this for a while now and I still didn't do anything worthwhile :P

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Well, I didn't have an actual present for her, either. I just gave her a gif saying "Happy birthday." I'm so horrible ;-;

• ayy lmao! That's awesome for some reason xD

In French Caca means poop, I think it's the same pronunciation like Finnish

• Uhm okay, okay, you die... are you gonna resurrect any time soon?

I said : "ERYKA DIES"

• HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY @kristi78968

• only a few friends and none of them were into that sort of thing.

ah come on, thats no reason to be sad about :| you love you friends because they are there for you and who they are, not for their hobbys

and its not important how fast you are done with this game, its not a racing game.

goddammit harry, I've got the feeling you are thinking too much about tiny and unnecessary things. if ya want to talk write me on skype, okay?

HazzatheMan posted: »

Hey there... So before I start my catch up on just over 500 comments, I need to say what's been on my mind for the whole morning: I wi

• Yeah, poop is awesome

ayy lmao! That's awesome for some reason xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.