This game is awful and getting worse

13»

Comments

• Yay, fun... ;__;

Anyways, as I said before, we should just let this thread die, this discussion will be forgotten and everyone will be happy :3

Fun, right?

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited September 2015

I don't where the idea that episode five was the only bad episode is coming from.

Outside of some comments that choices in Game of Thrones were linear in the end, people didn't complain on this level until Episode 5 came out. As I said in my previous post, that's a bit of an extreme turn of events since Episode 5 had several great moments alongside the rest of the series so far.

• I haven't seen this much hate since The Walking Dead: Season 2 Episode 4... This has gotten out of hand already. :I

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Yay, fun... ;__; Anyways, as I said before, we should just let this thread die, this discussion will be forgotten and everyone will be happy

• edited September 2015

• [?] Silence is a valid option. ;)

ralo229 posted: »

• I initially did type something, but then regretted it. For some reason there's no delete option, so I just have to erase it and type three periods.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

[?] Silence is a valid option.

• I quoted several TellTale characters in my post. Anyone can find them all? :)

Eh, 7/10 is awful? None of the episodes have been rated below six. Ever. And I always check TellTale twitter after an episode launches and I

• They are some of the funniest QTEs ever

What does that mean?

Eh, 7/10 is awful? None of the episodes have been rated below six. Ever. And I always check TellTale twitter after an episode launches and I

• It's a fitting response to this thread anyway, I reckon, for a few reasons. One of them being that this is totally new and not beating a dead horse at all.

ralo229 posted: »

I initially did type something, but then regretted it. For some reason there's no delete option, so I just have to erase it and type three periods.

• Yes, thank you for pointing out the least important point in my whole post. Simply the game has fun and challenging QTEs.

dojo32161 posted: »

They are some of the funniest QTEs ever What does that mean?

• Yeah I know I agree with your post, but I just wanted to know what made the QTEs funny?

Yes, thank you for pointing out the least important point in my whole post. Simply the game has fun and challenging QTEs.

• Yeah,that probably wasn't concentrated on GOT as much as on Tales From The Borderlands, where the QTEs really shine. But they are lowest on the list of reasons why you should play TTgames.

Yeah I know I agree with your post, but I just wanted to know what made the QTEs funny?

• well said. A refreshing reminder and some stuff I haven't though of for why this company rocks!

• You are awful and getting worse! Ohhhhhhhhhhh, did that burn?

• Wow, feel kinda bad for the TC...to me he just wanted to come here and express his opinions on the game which he has every right to do, yet everyone just dismiss it as "hate" and tells him to stop.I created this account only days ago to chat with everyone but i'm already kinda regretting it o.o

• To be fair there were like five different threads like this coming in every day at one point, and the people who love GOT (and some who don't) got fed up with the amount of threads and just began to dismiss any of these as a hate thread without discussing its points (whether they be new or old). They shouldn't have done that, but the amount of hate threads was absurd and they could have just added their points to another thread.

Farkyde posted: »

Wow, feel kinda bad for the TC...to me he just wanted to come here and express his opinions on the game which he has every right to do, yet

• I think he meant fun. Probably.

Yeah I know I agree with your post, but I just wanted to know what made the QTEs funny?

• I see...as I said i'm pretty much new here so I don't know what happened before, but I guess that's no excuse so...sorry for just assuming things.

To be fair there were like five different threads like this coming in every day at one point, and the people who love GOT (and some who don'

• S'Okay

Farkyde posted: »

I see...as I said i'm pretty much new here so I don't know what happened before, but I guess that's no excuse so...sorry for just assuming things.

• edited September 2015

[removed]

To be fair there were like five different threads like this coming in every day at one point, and the people who love GOT (and some who don'

• The plot being good or bad was not really my point, if that is your opinion than you're free to have it and come here to say it.But saying things like "If you disagree then you should really get your brain checked" is just insulting and I can see now why people would get tired of these threads after a while.

• Is it really nessacary to insult people simply for liking something you don't.

• Insults are unecessary. You can't just simply insult people just because they like the game and you don't. And these insults show that you are too immature to understand.

• I disagree, the way the traitor was handled has really tainted this series. Not to mention the brother choice means both most likely will be dead by the end of the season anyway regardless of choice.

I can see why some people thought the traitor reveal could've been changed, but I don't feel that ruins the whole episode - let alone the whole Season. Episode 5 was actually one of my favorite episodes of the series, even.

• GOT is the last game i'm buying.

• How come, if I may ask?

koban4max posted: »

GOT is the last game i'm buying.

• The finale will kill him.

How come, if I may ask?

• k

• Hahahaha... No it isn't... You angry consumers are all the same.

"I'LL NEVER BUY A PRODUCT FROM YOU AGAIN!"

4 days later...

"Oh hey! (blank) made a new product that looks good! (Buy)"

• Worst still, they are so arrogant they think they can dictate what hard working companies can do. I mean you can, to a degree, vote with your wallet, but there's no need to act like an entitled snot about it. "The customer is always right" is downright false.

Hahahaha... No it isn't... You angry consumers are all the same. "I'LL NEVER BUY A PRODUCT FROM YOU AGAIN!" 4 days later... "Oh hey! (blank) made a new product that looks good! (Buy)"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.