Saving Private Ryon

Do you honestly think we'll get him back or do you dread the worst.. I really hope so as he's only a child who's had to go through this and I was surprised to see him untouched by Ludd before he put that steak knife on his cheek. I thought at least a scar would be on his face.

The kid's been through so much and (optionally) not being allowed to attend his father's and brother's funeral, and Rodrik being forced to back away from the whitehills. All he wanted to do is hug him and promise he'll come home.

Although in my plot line, I had Ryon being held captive by the Boltons thanks to Gwyn. (dun.. dun.. dun...).

Iron From Ice.

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited September 2015

Credit to @dfh15

enter image description here

• This is beautiful!

• Although in my plot line, I had Ryon being held captive by the Boltons thanks to Gwyn

How did you do that?

• Wow.... this deserves like a 100 likes, post this in the fan art thread - if this forum has one.

dojo32161 posted: »

Credit to @dfh15

• Does anyone else kind of don't mind the idea of the Forresters failing to save Ryon, resulting in his death at the hands of the Whitehills, you know for emotional impact and keeping true to GoT's realistic take on the fantasy genre? Bad things happen - Ryon's death could be a good thing storywise - oh wait, since Asher/Rodrik are most likely both determinant now I guess that means Ryon needs to stay alive so the plot can make him the new Lord Forrester - even though I wish Mira or Talia could become the new Lord.

• I'd be pretty upset if that happened. The Forresters need at least one more male heir.

I think it'd be more of an emotional impact to see him come home, tbh

Harian96 posted: »

Does anyone else kind of don't mind the idea of the Forresters failing to save Ryon, resulting in his death at the hands of the Whitehills,

• I want to believe that Gwyn has been and will continue to protect Ryon as much as she can. I want to believe that as big a closet softy as Ludd is for his own kids, he won't hurt Ryon. But he seems to have no issues with mentally abusing a seven year old and appeared to have no problems with what happened to Ethan right in front of his face, and I wouldn't put it past Gryff to take out his anger about Rodrik beating him up on Ryon (he may have looked fine but in my world, dude's eye is gone, you won't deprive me of that small satisfaction). If anything happens to Ryon though, Elissa's going to check the hell out, if she doesn't already after the Rodrik/Asher incident, especially since she's been obsessing over Ryon for how many episodes now? But then, this is Game of Thrones, and we know no one's safe, not even little kids. :/

• We're short a Tom Hanks! Ryon's screwed!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.