The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I.........think I need to sit and think for a minute. Dayum, that was heavy.

Saltlick123 posted: »

I'm bored so here's another Fan Theory off of Reddit from a few years ago while I go and try out TFTBL .... Have you ever wondered how

• The Family Guy thing or me finally trying TFTBL?

I.........think I need to sit and think for a minute. Dayum, that was heavy.

• I am sad to admit that I was once like him. Give him some time and he shall grow to care for such things as story.

Markd4547 posted: »

Today 35 Hours into MGS Phantom Pain base Done 3/4 of co-ops and half of the story DONE my nephew comes up to visit for two days Give him

• The Family Guy thing. I have yet to play TFTBL.

The Family Guy thing or me finally trying TFTBL?

• The Family Guy thing

Figured but just wanted to make sure :P

I have yet to play TFTBL.

Do it man,I was once like you but I tried it and I'm really loving it now...

The Family Guy thing. I have yet to play TFTBL.

• Alright.

The Family Guy thing Figured but just wanted to make sure :P I have yet to play TFTBL. Do it man,I was once like you but I tried it and I'm really loving it now...

• Good, you made the right choice, hope you enjoy episode 3. That's where things really start getting good, if you know what I mean.

• Wow....Finished Episode 3 and a lot of stuff happened... Guess ill play Episode 4 tomorrow morning.

I got Vasqueez killed, became friends with Loader Bot, and most importantly with that ending: I won't be surprised if that guy in the mask who's been asking them what happened and has them hostage is Vaughn.

Good, you made the right choice, hope you enjoy episode 3. That's where things really start getting good, if you know what I mean.

• Did you customize the characters at the Quick Change machine (if you even found it)? If so what did you get?

Also how did you handle Cassius?

• [removed]

DAYUM......I love to answer her riddles :O Pity she works for IGN they are corrupt pay for good reviews site she deserves so much more

• Well technically you yourself didn't get Vasquez killed because he dies no matter what. I must know, did you give Sasha the flower?

• I customized Fiona and got her the outfit with a new hat. It took me like 5 tries to do the hat thing in the beginning lol.

I kinda wanted Cassius to die but I stopped Athena from killing him.

dojo32161 posted: »

Did you customize the characters at the Quick Change machine (if you even found it)? If so what did you get? Also how did you handle Cassius?

• edited September 2015

Well technically you yourself didn't get Vasquez killed because he dies no matter what.

Oh...well I don't feel important xD

did you give Sasha the flower?

Yup, and that moment lasted for a few seconds before the red attack....

Well technically you yourself didn't get Vasquez killed because he dies no matter what. I must know, did you give Sasha the flower?

• Had I found the Quick Change machine in my first playthrough I would have bought Loader Bot a tuxedo.

I customized Fiona and got her the outfit with a new hat. It took me like 5 tries to do the hat thing in the beginning lol. I kinda wanted Cassius to die but I stopped Athena from killing him.

• Awesome

enter image description here

Good thing you didn't trust Jack, otherwise something bad would have happened afterwards when you get back.

Well technically you yourself didn't get Vasquez killed because he dies no matter what. Oh...well I don't feel important xD did you give Sasha the flower? Yup, and that moment lasted for a few seconds before the red attack....

• I could have bought him a tuxedo!? I didn't see that.... Damn....

Had I found the Quick Change machine in my first playthrough I would have bought Loader Bot a tuxedo.

• I think Dumpy makes the Jack choice worth it, he's definitely the best part of trusting Jack.

Awesome Good thing you didn't trust Jack, otherwise something bad would have happened afterwards when you get back.

• Yeah, but it cost like $1500 if I'm not mistaken. I wanted to get the tuxedo but I didn't have enough money, so I just got the Steampunk outfit for Fiona and Sasha's Robocop goggles.

I could have bought him a tuxedo!? I didn't see that.... Damn....

• I guess you didn't click the arrows on the bottom, you can customize Vaughn's glasses, Rhys' arm and Loader Bot (turn him into a gentleman with the tux or give him stripes like a tiger).

I could have bought him a tuxedo!? I didn't see that.... Damn....

• edited September 2015

I thought the Jack-apedia's were the best, but no amount of Jack-apedia's are worth this

enter link description here

I think Dumpy makes the Jack choice worth it, he's definitely the best part of trusting Jack.

• I'm sorry, but as much as I didn't want this and freaked out when I saw it, it was totally worth it no regrets.

I thought the Jack-apedia's were the best, but no amount of Jack-apedia's are worth this enter link description here

• I don't ship so I still think it's worth it. Plus you can apologize later.

I thought the Jack-apedia's were the best, but no amount of Jack-apedia's are worth this enter link description here

• Nope, I'm in Melbourne.

Too late, if you're in Ballarat. We're staying in Ararat tonight. Just got back from the Aradale Asylum.

• ummmmmmmmmm

what the fuck

My WOW character is Mila Kunis do you approve? XD Ok I'll admit I never played WOW I just go but I wanted to contribute to the convo :'/

• Still not worth it, unless maybe you tell them about Jack in the caravan, because at least then she knows it was Jack and not Rhys. But that's just me.

I don't ship so I still think it's worth it. Plus you can apologize later.

• edited September 2015

When u wake up randomly from a good sleep feelin dizzy and like you gon die

thats ✔ some good shit

• Well Fuck, I just played Episode 4 and I'm actually thinking about replaying it....WHERE'S EPISODE 5 TELLTALE!?

• Anyone on here used to watch a show called Zoey 101? If you did, do you remember the episode when they buried a time capsule and Chase wanted to know what Zoey said about him, well here it is.

enter link description here

• edited September 2015

What did you choose, reject or rule, and what was your favorite part of the episode (as if I have to ask, I'm pretty sure I know what it is)?

Well Fuck, I just played Episode 4 and I'm actually thinking about replaying it....WHERE'S EPISODE 5 TELLTALE!?

• I chose to embrace my Salty side and Rule....And my favorite part was that finger shoot out with Rhys disguised as Vasquez :)

What did you choose, reject or rule, and what was your favorite part of the episode (as if I have to ask, I'm pretty sure I know what it is)?

• That's Rhys-quez to you, sir.

Did you honor Scooter? If so what did you write on his satellite?

I chose to embrace my Salty side and Rule....And my favorite part was that finger shoot out with Rhys disguised as Vasquez

• Yeah I did,and I wrote his catchphrase on it.

That's Rhys-quez to you, sir. Did you honor Scooter? If so what did you write on his satellite?

• And my favorite part was that finger shoot out with Rhys disguised as Vasquez

Not surprised, I think that was everyone's favorite moments from the episode. And now that you all are caught up with TFTBL, I must ask (since pretty much everyone else has picked a side, excluding our pal dojo here) Rhysha or Rhyiona? And just as a friendly reminder to help you choose:

I chose to embrace my Salty side and Rule....And my favorite part was that finger shoot out with Rhys disguised as Vasquez

• I did too, but I kind of regret not choosing the Cowboy Bebop reference.

Yeah I did,and I wrote his catchphrase on it.

• edited September 2015

I think I used to watch that lol, I forgot a lot about it though.

Anyone on here used to watch a show called Zoey 101? If you did, do you remember the episode when they buried a time capsule and Chase wanted to know what Zoey said about him, well here it is. enter link description here

• I think the game's leading to Rhyhsa but my opinion hasn't changed from the beginning and I want Rhyiona.

And my favorite part was that finger shoot out with Rhys disguised as Vasquez Not surprised, I think that was everyone's favorite mo

•  (since pretty much everyone else has picked a side, excluding our pal dojo here)

I'M SHIPLESS AND I'M PROUD!

And my favorite part was that finger shoot out with Rhys disguised as Vasquez Not surprised, I think that was everyone's favorite mo

• Wait wait wait... There's co-op in Phantom Pain? How?! Is that why I have an avatar and an emblem? Teach me your ways.

Today 35 Hours into MGS Phantom Pain base Done 3/4 of co-ops and half of the story DONE my nephew comes up to visit for two days Give him

• This should go on the Whatever Makes You Laugh Thread but I'll post it here... @Markd4547

http://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/614269-taken-tv-series-heads-to-nbc

http://www.businessinsider.com/taken-tv-prequel-picked-up-straight-to-series-at-nbc-2015-9

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2015/09/18/nbc-orders-taken-prequel-series-luc-besson/72381890/

They're making a prequel TV Show off of the TAKEN SERIES without Liam Neeson...HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

It's based on a young version of Neesons character but I'm pretty sure no one's gonna care about this especially since the series wasn't the most successful and we all know the main character is gonna live. I love the 1st Taken and even though the 2nd's nowhere near the first, it's enjoyable for me but the 3rd just sucks so I'm pretty sure without a big name involved yet or really any consequences for the story, this is gonna be a financial and critical failure, I'll give them credit though for having the balls to go through this...What are they even going to call it, Taken: Untaken???? If this turns out to be good, I'll look back and say I'm wrong but the chances of that are VERY slim, this just makes me want to laugh lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.