Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• better than having to be speared by your friend, amirite?

enter image description here

JumpyJoey posted: »

tfw you're not in the game so you're just sitting around and watching everyone randomly die or pick flowers

• Wolfenus54 posted: »

I didn't kill her... You and lottii-lu did! ;-;

• Lucky you ;-;

I'm too heartless :')

ZapThroat posted: »

enter link description here

• In my playthroughs you spend your days discovering caves...

better than having to be speared by your friend, amirite?

• 2lucky4u

What is wrong with you,man?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Lucky you ;-; I'm too heartless :')

• I don't know. My heart is made by stone xD

BTW you aren't lucky anymore xD

Don't worry, I died, too ;.;

ZapThroat posted: »

2lucky4u What is wrong with you,man?

• [removed]

I don't know. My heart is made by stone xD BTW you aren't lucky anymore xD Don't worry, I died, too ;.;

• Just got back and already seeing everybody showing how they killed each other....õ_O

• edited September 2015

@CraazyCakes is borned to be a murderer xD

• The lucky bastard XD

@CraazyCakes is borned to be a murderer xD

• oh...

that's interesting, i guess...

In my playthroughs you spend your days discovering caves...

• Oh shit, you just stepped on a landmine. I'm so sorry ;_;

Armis won this one.

oh... that's interesting, i guess...

• enter image description here

Oh shit, you just stepped on a landmine. I'm so sorry ;_; Armis won this one.

• I dunno, I just googled "creepy pictures" and there it was

Oh dear God is that from American Werewolf in London?

• edited September 2015

Haha same :3 it's not as fun when you are not in it. (I'm not complaining, obviously we cannot all be there and I appreciate the hard work that was put into this game)

tfw you're not in the game so you're just sitting around and watching everyone randomly die or pick flowers

• I haven't seen The Dark Knight

You should watch it, it's amazing. :D

nohuhhuh posted: »

truuuu very truuu Oh it was a reference. I haven't seen The Dark Knight yet so forgive my ignorance

• meh, i'm very clumsy irl so i'm not really surprised :P

Oh shit, you just stepped on a landmine. I'm so sorry ;_; Armis won this one.

• I just went to page 1146 and I found these:

You're right, @ABigBadWolf! I like it a lot ^-^

Kawaiii x Paul confirmed <3

• Sorry, Zap, I don't know what you're getting at. If it's about the lack of screenshots, I'm on mobile :P

• I just thought it would be funny hehe.

Sorry, Zap, I don't know what you're getting at. If it's about the lack of screenshots, I'm on mobile :P

• Yeah, I'll prolly just wait for reviews/people's recation on forums and maybe watch a playthrough, because right now I'm not really excited about the game. But hey, it's Telltale, it might as well become one of my favourites games from them. :D

So I'm not sure actually if I'm going to play Minecraft: Story Mode. My father said that he will buy it if I actually want to. But maybe I'll just watch some videos about it on Youtube

• Wolfenus54 posted: »

I just went to page 1146 and I found these: You're right, @ABigBadWolf! I like it a lot ^-^ Kawaiii x Paul confirmed

• That's true. I admire the amount of dedication included in the pictures, I remember making a game like this (with my classmates in it) and the copy-pasting nearly killed me.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Haha same it's not as fun when you are not in it. (I'm not complaining, obviously we cannot all be there and I appreciate the hard work that was put into this game)

• No worries! :D

tessie0713 posted: »

@1602637 @98Elliottchin @ABigBadWolf @Quiff @Eryka @HandsomeChef @HellFish @HazzatheMan @JumpyJoey @Wolfenus54 Thanks for all your suppor

• What's that? :P

Kawaiii posted: »

Good luck! wolfyzabeth sucks

• thanx fam ^-^

Pipas posted: »

Welcome back!

• Ok, so last night at 3am I finished Until Dawn. In the end it probably took me close to 9 hours to complete, seeing as when I take away the number of times I had to pause the game (for various reasons) it averages up to 8-9 hours of play time :)

Now here is where I am gonna be salty. I fucking suck at this game, I did worse then anyone else on this forum Even though I knew spoilers and stuff I was trying hard to ignore the details, and it turns out I can ignore them if I want to...

Here is why I'm so fucking pissed at myself:

4 of my characters died! That's right, 4!!!

First was Matt: Even though I had seen the stage demo of the game and knew from watching it how to save Matt, I fucked up by having Emily give him the flare gun right away. AND HE SHOT IT INTO THE SKY! So the Wendigo impaled his jaw through a hook and left him to die.

Next was Josh: I didn't find that one special artifact of Hannah's before I encountered her as a Wendigo, so she crushed Josh's head into mush...

Then Jessica: I was pleased that I managed to keep her alive up to this point, but when the option came up to either 'Hide' or 'Try to run' I tried to run away... So the Wendigo chased her down and ripped her jaw off.

Lastly was Mike: This one takes the cake as the most frustrating death because I was like 1 second away from winning it! I FAILED THE FIRST 'DON'T MOVE' SEQUENCE INSIDE THE LODGE! And I was so close to completing it as well :( So Hannah tossed him around the room and when Sam ran out and flicked the switch, he was inside and still unconscious, so he's dead.

Sigh I fucking sucked at this game! I went in blind and came back to it knowing everything! Everyone here who played it managed to save nearly everyone and went in completely blind to the events of the game T_T

@ABigBadWolf
    @nohuhhuh
    @Kruzii

And everyone else here who played Until Dawn. Congratulations, you all beat me. I lost 4 people... I'm gonna go now and await the laughing stock :(

• enter image description here

Dracu98 posted: »

@John_Smith13 come on man...we both know how this is gonna end ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

• Wtf is this? :P

Kawaiii posted: »

I ship it

• edited September 2015

So, did Josh turned into a wendigo to your walkthrough or Hannah squished his head? :p

Edit: I need glasses. I didn't notice for what you said about Josh .-.

But hey, you did it better than PewDiePie xD

• Okay, that's the last one so I won't continue posting these :P

Me and Paul confirmed best friends xD

^ Dafuq? O.O

• Nope.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Hazza x Dracu secretly confirmed?

• i ship it ^-^

Okay, that's the last one so I won't continue posting these :P Me and Paul confirmed best friends xD ^ Dafuq? O.O

• Ahahaha!!! I wasn't even playing this game though!

• Say wut?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Now it says Hazza and Reggie huddled for warmth lmao

• WHY?! O.O

i ship it ^-^

• It's not right ;.;

It's wrong. ;-;

• o rly?

y?

It's not right ;.; It's wrong. ;-;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.