The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• CAN I JUST SAY I WAITED 10 GOD DAMN YEARS FOR THIS SHIT AND OH MY GOD

Anyone on here used to watch a show called Zoey 101? If you did, do you remember the episode when they buried a time capsule and Chase wanted to know what Zoey said about him, well here it is. enter link description here

• Saltlick123 posted: »

I think the game's leading to Rhyhsa but my opinion hasn't changed from the beginning and I want Rhyiona.

• edited September 2015

Just crazy to me there are so many TV shows exactly like taken the reason people watch that is Neeson they are just milking the franchise for money imo by using the name, same formula damsel in distress gets taken he saves her.

Repeat the taken formula over and over again on TV will get boring and make people hate the franchise imo

Saltlick123 posted: »

This should go on the Whatever Makes You Laugh Thread but I'll post it here... @Markd4547 http://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/614269-ta

• edited September 2015

I use to love that show but I can't remember much about it now but cool :)

enter image description here

Fun Fact Dan Schneider had a foot fetish that's why the girls on his shows always had random unnecessary feet scenes all the time because it was his fetish

Anyone on here used to watch a show called Zoey 101? If you did, do you remember the episode when they buried a time capsule and Chase wanted to know what Zoey said about him, well here it is. enter link description here

• XD I wish teach me too I'm sorry I mean't to say the side missions

Wait wait wait... There's co-op in Phantom Pain? How?! Is that why I have an avatar and an emblem? Teach me your ways.

• So you're a Rhysha shipper and I'm dead to you....

First off, take a big step back and WAKE THE FUCK UP, Rhys and Fiona look way better together than Rhys and Sasha do and I wouldn't be surprised if Sashas dead already so therefore you're supporting Necrophilia motherfucker! I know you're different and need help and I'm here for you if you change but if you don't, I wil rain down with a bunch of Saltlicks to where you are smash your guts all over the place, I WILL FIND YOU AND MESS YOU UP DAMN RHYSHA SHIPPER!!

Was that too much? Sorry about that then...Inner Peace Saltlick..Inner Peace...Don't have another Larry accident...Sorry Bruh

enter link description here

• Well you might as well head to the Rhyiona thread and sign up:

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/92758/rhys-x-fiona-confirmed-episode-4-escape-plan-bravo-spoilers

They've already screenshoted this:

So you're a Rhysha shipper and I'm dead to you.... First off, take a big step back and WAKE THE FUCK UP, Rhys and Fiona look way better t

• lolno

RhyshaMasterRace

So you're a Rhysha shipper and I'm dead to you.... First off, take a big step back and WAKE THE FUCK UP, Rhys and Fiona look way better t

• Dayumm lol, I'm already commenting on that thread....I know you ship something Dojo, deep down you know you do, right?

dojo32161 posted: »

Well you might as well head to the Rhyiona thread and sign up: https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/92758/rhys-x-fiona-confirmed-episode-4-escape-plan-bravo-spoilers They've already screenshoted this:

• ....I know you ship something Dojo, deep down you know you do, right?

Nope, although Me X Food happens three times a day (sometimes more ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

Dayumm lol, I'm already commenting on that thread....I know you ship something Dojo, deep down you know you do, right?

• enter image description here

smash 4 minion leak?? :OOOOOOOO

• By the way have you seen Dumpy yet? I know you trusted Jack but have you seen Dumpy?

I customized Fiona and got her the outfit with a new hat. It took me like 5 tries to do the hat thing in the beginning lol. I kinda wanted Cassius to die but I stopped Athena from killing him.

• I trusted Fiona at the end of Episode 2 if you mean that. Who/What is Dumpy? Guess I should maybe start my alternate choices playthrough while I wait for Episode 5

By the way have you seen Dumpy yet? I know you trusted Jack but have you seen Dumpy?

• man I kind of miss visiting here every day lol

• Yeah, if you trust Jack in episode 3 he gives you a little robot to use, in fact you can use Dumpy in some choices later on. You'll see.

I trusted Fiona at the end of Episode 2 if you mean that. Who/What is Dumpy? Guess I should maybe start my alternate choices playthrough while I wait for Episode 5

• You should do it again.

ComingSoon posted: »

man I kind of miss visiting here every day lol

• too bad my school blocks the forums, I've been busy as hell too

I'll try hopping on when I can I suppose, I have some time now lol

You should do it again.

• You know, all you have to do is download a VPN to your phone or computer and you can bypass the block. My school blocks this site too so I downloaded Betternet off the Chrome store (you can also get it in App form on your phone).

too bad my school blocks the forums, I've been busy as hell too I'll try hopping on when I can I suppose, I have some time now lol

• yeah, I'll try that and see if it works

You know, all you have to do is download a VPN to your phone or computer and you can bypass the block. My school blocks this site too so I downloaded Betternet off the Chrome store (you can also get it in App form on your phone).

• GTFO WITH UR FAKE BISH.

smash 4 minion leak?? :OOOOOOOO

• I might as well comment here so that I can say that I've commented here, so...comments

• You are now trapped here, congratulations. This is a trap the moment you comment you stay here for eternity.

I might as well comment here so that I can say that I've commented here, so...comments

• huehuehuehue make mi

papai46 posted: »

GTFO WITH UR FAKE BISH.

• I WAITED 10 YEARS FOR THIS AND IT'S SO WORTH IT!!!!!

also, poor VHS guy.

• Today is a sad day in YouTube, No, History in general. Daniel Kyre of Cyndago was rushed to the hospital in critical condition on September 16th after a failed suicide attempt. The doctors had told his friends and family that he would not survive, and on September 18th, Daniel passed away.

I'm not going to lie, I didn't know anything about Daniel, But I loved Cyndago, and I respected all of the members of it. It's an awful thing that has happened, and It's destroyed Markiplier, Daniel's family, and the Rest of Cyndago. Cyndago will no longer continue, but Daniel's memory will live on in the hearts of his friends, family, and fans.

Suicide is an... It's an awful thing, and now that you've heard about it and know the toll it takes on everyone you care about, I need everyone to remember, Suicide is never the option. Tell someone, get help, Don't end up like Daniel. Daniel was an amazing and talented man, with Friends who thought the world of him, and His whole life ahead of him, and Now he's gone. Suicide is not the answer.

Rest in Peace, Daniel.

• Now that the question of what was in the time capsule has been answered, there's an even bigger and more important question, why was that guy carrying around a VHS player?

I WAITED 10 YEARS FOR THIS AND IT'S SO WORTH IT!!!!! also, poor VHS guy.

• Welcome to hell my friend.

I might as well comment here so that I can say that I've commented here, so...comments

• HAHAHAHA I WAITED MY ENTIRE CHILDHOOD FOR THIS

• LMAO I used to watch this show for some reason when I was younger and I remember that episode

and has it really been 10 years since then jesus fuck

• May he rest in peace.

Today is a sad day in YouTube, No, History in general. Daniel Kyre of Cyndago was rushed to the hospital in critical condition on September

• Because he respects the classics dude.

Now that the question of what was in the time capsule has been answered, there's an even bigger and more important question, why was that guy carrying around a VHS player?

• Welcome to the greatest show on earth.

• Sweet Jesus....

IGN's Naomi Kyle looks super hot in a Riddler Shirt:

• edited September 2015

Woah what!!! Daniel from Cyndago! NOOOO! I mean, I didn't know much about him in particular but its still awful!

Why are we losing a lot of Youtubers recently. ;-:

Today is a sad day in YouTube, No, History in general. Daniel Kyre of Cyndago was rushed to the hospital in critical condition on September

• edited September 2015

Jesus H. I just read their post on facebook. God damn this just ruined my day. (Not blaming you at all though) Cyndago and Markiplier had a huge thing dude... And to see Cyndago go away is heart wrenching.

R.I.P Daniel. :/

• One of uuuus...

• edited September 2015

Yep. It's awful, and it's things like this that make me tell people not to be afraid to get help. Something like this affects all the people around you, Not just you. That's one of the main reasons people should never off themselves.

Jesus H. I just read their post on facebook. God damn this just ruined my day. (Not blaming you at all though) Cyndago and Markiplier had a huge thing dude... And to see Cyndago go away is heart wrenching. R.I.P Daniel.

• You know what I mean?

Jesus H. I just read their post on facebook. God damn this just ruined my day. (Not blaming you at all though) Cyndago and Markiplier had a huge thing dude... And to see Cyndago go away is heart wrenching. R.I.P Daniel.

• I think you wrote it wrong there dude. I don't think people should off themselves because that means they're just killing themselves.

Yep. It's awful, and it's things like this that make me tell people not to be afraid to get help. Something like this affects all the people around you, Not just you. That's one of the main reasons people should never off themselves.

• Makes you feel old, doesn't it.

Green613 posted: »

LMAO I used to watch this show for some reason when I was younger and I remember that episode and has it really been 10 years since then jesus fuck

Sign in to comment in this discussion.