Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited September 2015

Not in mine either but it's still a pretty bad thing to do. :P

My Ashley was awesome.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Not in my playthrough And after that moment she is pretty depressed about it for the rest of the game... So she has a heart!

• I'll think of something when I get home, gtg 4 now tho ;]

By harasses I mean people throwing a ton of Borderlands related crap at her when she hasn't played the games etc. Also she needs a good introduction to the actual ship

• enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

you know it's true

• edited September 2015

I just made a Hunger Games for us, and I had to improvise with photos because it wouldn't accept ones from Gravatar, so you might have a photo with relates to you or your current profile picture. I'll keep you updated as I go along. :D

EDIT: Here is the reaping thing, I just scrolled through some comments, I apologise if you are not included. <3

enter image description here

Also found one of Lilith wearing that outfit

kinda but I just wanted an excuse to post that cat

• not as cute as pink frog cat

• fro for best cat

Also found one of Lilith wearing that outfit

• nah, normal cat is obv better

not as cute as pink frog cat

Eryka posted: »

Rhys × Fiona × Vaughn × HJ × Everyone who ship Rhyiona (This should be canon. Bye, I have Math class...)

not as cute as pink frog cat

• good luck ^.^

I just made a Hunger Games for us, and I had to improvise with photos because it wouldn't accept ones from Gravatar, so you might have a pho

• am I in it

I just made a Hunger Games for us, and I had to improvise with photos because it wouldn't accept ones from Gravatar, so you might have a pho

• Oh dear! :O

What? Really?! YES! Lemmy ships Rhyiona confirmed!!! XD

• Just use my current pic

• edited September 2015

nah, i'm pretty sure it was just cancer

It gave me aids ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• ...why is erza dressed as fro? what did I miss

• I think you should introduce her to stuff as this is your thread :D

Green613 posted: »

I'll think of something when I get home, gtg 4 now tho ;]

• never

frog cat is the definition of cuteness

nah, normal cat is obv better

• I wonder how many shippings will come out of this

• Yeah. I don't think I want Chris to die like that, but if it unlocks a Trophy then sadly, it must be done at some point :(

Did you pick up the scissors before Josh knocked you out? I got that Butterfly Effect and was like "What scissors? Where the fuck was I meant to find those scissors?!"

Not in mine either but it's still a pretty bad thing to do. :P My Ashley was awesome.

• not for me

never frog cat is the definition of cuteness

• When I did the Hunger Games simulator, in order to get people's profile pics, I would upload them to imgur and then copy and paste them from there.

Eryka posted: »

Rhys × Fiona × Vaughn × HJ × Everyone who ship Rhyiona (This should be canon. Bye, I have Math class...)

• Am I in it, lassy? :)

• I finally made that Hunger Game thing,had to skip pictures though cuz they didn't work :P

• Yeah, I did find them. Though it doesn't really do much except get Ashley a black eye, sadly. And Ashley's interview changes a bit at the end.

Yeah. I don't think I want Chris to die like that, but if it unlocks a Trophy then sadly, it must be done at some point Did you pick up

• FROG CAT FROG CAT

not for me

• Well whad'ya know, it does work.

ZapThroat posted: »

I finally made that Hunger Game thing,had to skip pictures though cuz they didn't work :P

• Saying anyone can do a Queen song better than Freddie

Wait a minute

• Freddie and Mercury both have 7 letters

• Rhyiona has 7 letters

• Double the Rhyiona confirmation!!!!

I prefer Britney Murphy's cover of this song Hey there's a coincidence: * Britney Murphy sung a cover of this song for Happy Feet. * Happy Feet was made by George Miller. * George Miller directed the Mad Max movies! * WOW!

• Where do you pick them up from?

Oh I got the Totem for that scene! I was wondering why none of the girl's got punched in the face by Josh like that :P

I gotta replay and have all the character's live now :D

Yeah, I did find them. Though it doesn't really do much except get Ashley a black eye, sadly. And Ashley's interview changes a bit at the end.

• It's Lilith gosh!!!!

(it was an omake)

...why is erza dressed as fro? what did I miss

• Well, I downloaded my gravatar picture and uploaded it from Imgur so it should work now :)

• Oh Big Boss.... You were the best of us in the end.

Big Boss

• tfw u find rule 34 rhyiona

• Remember when I said I tried to make a 48 person Rhysha vs Rhyiona, but failed? Well I originally wasn't going to attempt it again, but after how popular the 24 person version got, I decided I would eventually try to do it again. Not going to do it right away though, maybe in a few days, to a week?

I wonder how many shippings will come out of this

• only 24, huh?

oh well, better than nothing amirite :)

ZapThroat posted: »

I finally made that Hunger Game thing,had to skip pictures though cuz they didn't work :P

• NORMAL CAT NORMAL CAT

FROG CAT FROG CAT

• I didn't say I hated the Queen version though :P Britney's cover just has a tune to it that appeals to me more for some reason... Let's not forget that Anne Hathaway did a cover of the song in Ella Enchanted either!

We're on a confirmation roll today aren't we?! XD

Saying anyone can do a Queen song better than Freddie Wait a minute * Freddie and Mercury both have 7 letters * Rhyiona has 7 letters * Double the Rhyiona confirmation!!!!

• Are you puking fire or what?

tfw u find rule 34 rhyiona

• You are in it :)

am I in it

Sign in to comment in this discussion.