Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Ok so I have little less than a month to play Ep's 1-4, this is good news for me.

Mad Max is extremely faithful to the universe, and the other films. There are references to all 4 of the movies, and they are all quite obvious ones too. It is set before the events of Fury Road, but after Beyond Thunderdome. Gastown is a landmark location in the game, and the main villain is one of Immortan Joe's sons...

The hand to hand combat is a simplified version of the combat system used in the Batman Arkham games. You can punch enemies, parry and counter-attack, use finisher moves, pick up and use breakable melee weapons, fire your shotgun, use shivs in a variety of different moves etc. Max is quoted to have extensive survival training in-game, but he fights a lot like a real person tbh. He stumbles when he does heavier strikes, he's just vicious overall like breaking arms and legs, snapping necks, stomping, haymakers...

Car combat is extremely fun as you have so many opportunity's to damage other vehicle's either with the car itself or with the on-board weapons you can obtain. The car can be customized just like Max.

You acquire upgrades for Max by completing Challenges and going up in your Legend Rank. Each rank has 10 levels.

Car upgrades are acquired through either story missions or side quests, or by completing optional activities to reduce the Threat level in a region of territory.

The story is typical of a Mad Max movie: Max wants a car that can take him to and across the Plains of Silence, where he thinks he can finally find peace from his madness (the Plains of Silence are referenced in Fury Road as well)

The characters are all top-notch with the Mad Max universe. All crazy in their own ways, some subtle and some obvious, but all dangerous too.

MichaelBP posted: »

So, what are your thoughts on Mad Max so far? I think you picked a good time to play Life is Strange, since episode 5 is supposed to come out on the 20th of October.

• It depends which ASMR channel you've seen. Some of them are really creepy.

Those videos always creep me out but you know who puts me to sleep? Bob Ross.ᵔ_ᵔ enter link description here

• i should try to not sleep on a chair seriusly feeling like a shit anyway how you all doing?

• Hei siellä

:)

nohuhhuh posted: »

heipä hei!

• Not bad :)

Got work soon but I got to come on here for a bit at least.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hey, Hazza. How are you, today? ;3

• True.

Eryka posted: »

It depends which ASMR channel you've seen. Some of them are really creepy.

• Bonjour Eryka.

I'm ok, not too tired for once and I woke up at a decent enough time for once (11:30am)

Hello Harry! How are you?

• There is too much risky humor in it! XD

I would start watching it again but it's on my laptop, which is still broken :(

yea this show isn't afraid to be different. Sure there's a lot risky humor in it but it's still really smart at times :P We need more shows like that.

• Ya sadly I think he has run away from home ;-;

makes sense :P This reminds me.. I haven't seen our son Dave for a while x)

• Holy sh--

I didn't expect that at all! :'D And that's such a good response too! xD

HazzatheMan posted: »

Hei siellä

• So your day is only starting again, huh? c: Good luck!

Hi Jane

• When are you sleeping?

Bonjour Eryka. I'm ok, not too tired for once and I woke up at a decent enough time for once (11:30am)

• Cool, man :^)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Well, at least I'm glad I'm back to my home I've been watching a very funny livesteam xD

• A chair? HJ sex chair ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

i should try to not sleep on a chair seriusly feeling like a shit anyway how you all doing?

• same

but i prefer dark chocolate atm

still can't say no to milk chocolate :P

• Google Translate I'm afraid :/

I know nothing of the Finnish language :(

Holy sh-- I didn't expect that at all! :'D And that's such a good response too! xD

• do you even have any kind of furniture other than chair?

i should try to not sleep on a chair seriusly feeling like a shit anyway how you all doing?

• Lol, yup :P

buntingsir posted: »

So your day is only starting again, huh? c: Good luck!

• I went to bed at 4am last night.

When are you sleeping?

• OMG CHECK THE GOOGLE LOGO!!! enter image description here

• I should watch it again some day :D

I hope your laptop gets fixed some time soon. I know that pain! My old laptop was broken for 2 months and it was so annoying :/

There is too much risky humor in it! XD I would start watching it again but it's on my laptop, which is still broken

• i can show yu a photo :D

buntingsir posted: »

do you even have any kind of furniture other than chair?

• Oh okay :-)

I went to bed at 4am last night.

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) "Cozy chair"

A chair? HJ sex chair ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

• We both should! I got to S2 and then stopped cuz of College.

I need to pester me Mum as she is the expert on it :/ I think I have a virus or something... If I have my laptop then I can game AND be on here simultaneously! XD

I should watch it again some day I hope your laptop gets fixed some time soon. I know that pain! My old laptop was broken for 2 months and it was so annoying

• edited September 2015

If you would have had 2 chairs, you'd have had a perfect bed :^)

I'm doing ok, gotta write a debate transcript till tomorrow that I also have to know by heart, which is a drag.

• nah, thanks, I trust your word on that

i can show yu a photo

• thats a Sexy "G" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

OMG CHECK THE GOOGLE LOGO!!!

• Oh ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) "Cozy chair"

• It' the September Equinox.

OMG CHECK THE GOOGLE LOGO!!!

• Yeah I know but... damn this logo...

It' the September Equinox.

• We meet again!

Hello there my friends!

• i just sit and sleep. dayum .

Quiff posted: »

If you would have had 2 chairs, you'd have had a perfect bed :^) I'm doing ok, gotta write a debate transcript till tomorrow that I also have to know by heart, which is a drag.

• Did you see the squirrel ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

thats a Sexy "G" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• That we do buddy :)

Thnx again for the review! Btw, what points did you want to be given more detail?

Also in regards to the relationship being rushed. It actually isn't. The Fables comics prove that Bigby and Snow have had this insane attraction towards each other for a while now, even before the events of TWAU. All I did in my story was give them the push they needed to stop dancing around each other and finally hook up :P

We meet again!

• squirrel have a penis :D ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Did you see the squirrel ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• And it's not Google, it's Gooilo

squirrel have a penis ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• maybe we were bad parents ;--;

Ya sadly I think he has run away from home ;-;

• still squirrel have a penis :D