Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• heh Gotta love these weird thoughts I have at nights xD

Yes you would be a beautiful bunting bird! And cheese would be your favorite food! :'D

buntingsir posted: »

I wish I could reincarnate as an axolotl too, would've been great. Or I could be bunting c: Hahah, oh no, not the toilet brush, I'm sure you'll be fine :'D

• HHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GOD I forgot about cheese, hahah, you still remember, I'm so happy again xD

Thanks c; You'd be the fanciest and the coolest axolotl yourself! You already are the fanciest and the coolest though c:

nohuhhuh posted: »

heh Gotta love these weird thoughts I have at nights xD Yes you would be a beautiful bunting bird! And cheese would be your favorite food! :'D

• Well, not business per se (we're just taught to call any formal letter a business letter in school), I just need to clarify some details for my PRAO (practical... work orientation... or something. Ah, whatever, I work somewhere for a week).

I try x)

a business letter? accurate af xD

• ö

Sorry for interrupting you but ööööööööööööööööööööööööööö xD

(Ross is such an underrated character, he always cracks me up! :D)

You sure are busy ö I've always thought that piano classes are fascinating, you're probably like a classy fancy lady there (in a good way) c: (I know right, I died at the speech about l-o-v-e love. Omg, I'll go watch it again, or something)

• edited September 2015

you work?! but you're, like, younger than most of us here :o

JumpyJoey posted: »

Well, not business per se (we're just taught to call any formal letter a business letter in school), I just need to clarify some details for

• edited September 2015

It really looks like a confused face xD

(Yes, me too, I love him for that :D At first he annoyed me a bit, but then I got used to him and his moments are one of the best in the show)

ö Sorry for interrupting you but ööööööööööööööööööööööööööö xD (Ross is such an underrated character, he always cracks me up! )

• Oh hell no, I ain't classy. But I've played piano since I was five (I played violin for eight years but quit because I goddamn hate pizzicato) and I love it :)

(Oh, great idea! I'll probably do that... tomorrow xP)

You sure are busy ö I've always thought that piano classes are fascinating, you're probably like a classy fancy lady there (in a good way) c: (I know right, I died at the speech about l-o-v-e love. Omg, I'll go watch it again, or something)

• I'm tryinjg to start a conversation right now but I don't know about what to start it.

Oh I know, I'll make photos in Paint, give me requests pls.

• edited September 2015

I'll never forget those cheese comics of yours! :> They were so cute!

You already are the fanciest and the coolest though c:

Oh tell me something I don't already know!

•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

HHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GOD I forgot about cheese, hahah, you still remember, I'm so happy again xD Thanks c; You'd be the fanciest and the coolest axolotl yourself! You already are the fanciest and the coolest though c:

• rhyiona

I'm tryinjg to start a conversation right now but I don't know about what to start it. Oh I know, I'll make photos in Paint, give me requests pls.

• Something lewd

I'm tryinjg to start a conversation right now but I don't know about what to start it. Oh I know, I'll make photos in Paint, give me requests pls.

• tfw rhyiona happens in game and u rush to the forums to type out your post

enter image description here

• I think you're classy, so you're classy to me c: Aw, that's so wonderful that you love it! I really wanted to study playing musical instruments too when I was in the elementary school, but decided to go to the drawing classes instead and look where I am now, kinda ironic x)

(Have a good time watching it ~_^ tomorrow)

Oh hell no, I ain't classy. But I've played piano since I was five (I played violin for eight years but quit because I goddamn hate pizzicato) and I love it (Oh, great idea! I'll probably do that... tomorrow xP)

• Hello! What did I miss?

• Some Rhyiona as always ;p

Eryka posted: »

Hello! What did I miss?

• It won't happen

Green613 posted: »

tfw rhyiona happens in game and u rush to the forums to type out your post

• No, it's for school xD Every eighth grader (or ninth in some places) in Sweden has to do 1-2 weeks of PRAO. Mostly people find jobs in day cares, schools etc. I wanted to get a job at a hospital but so did apparently everyone else in my class and I was one day too late in applying. I lucked out with this job, it's at a lawyer firm in town :)

you work?! but you're, like, younger than most of us here

• Rhyiona? What's Rhyiona?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Some Rhyiona as always ;p

• enter image description here

It won't happen

It won't happen

• wow, and we do absolutely nothing over here :o

it's at a lawyer firm in town

oh, sounds fun B)

No, it's for school xD Every eighth grader (or ninth in some places) in Sweden has to do 1-2 weeks of PRAO. Mostly people find jobs in day c

• I'm making it right now.

rhyiona

• Thank you so much, it means a lot to me! Your comics and other works will have a special place in my heart forever as well c:

Yup, these sunglasses sure look fancy ⊂(▀¯▀⊂)

I'll never forget those cheese comics of yours! :> They were so cute! You already are the fanciest and the coolest though c: Oh tell me something I don't already know! •_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)

I'm making it right now.

• edited September 2015

You don't know what Rhyiona is?!

Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life! That is what Rhyiona is!

Rhyiona? What's Rhyiona?

• It's our secret smiley :P (not so secret anymore tho)

(He was kinda awkward at first but then he got more confidence. :) I'm never gonna forget the "Pivot. Pivot. Pivot. PIVAAAAAART" moment xD)

It really looks like a confused face xD (Yes, me too, I love him for that At first he annoyed me a bit, but then I got used to him and his moments are one of the best in the show)

• I'm only saying this because TTG can screw this in one second

• No, Rhyiona is ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

You don't know what Rhyiona is?! Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life! That is what Rhyiona is!

• Oh hell no!

No, Rhyiona is ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

• Just don't imagine me drinking tea out of china or playing sonnets. You can imagine me playing sonatinas if you like, I've done quite a few of those xP

Picking up drawing was totally the right thing to do, look at you now! You're a brilliant artist ^-^

(Why thank you, you too)

I think you're classy, so you're classy to me c: Aw, that's so wonderful that you love it! I really wanted to study playing musical instrume

• Rhyiona is so enter image description here

Oh hell no!

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited September 2015

Where's the door?

• When it was Rhys and Fiona kissing

enter image description here

Green613 posted: »

tfw rhyiona happens in game and u rush to the forums to type out your post

• We all have our secrets c;

(Ohh, that moment was awesome, yes xD I also love when he went to the solarium or something to get a tan :'D Or the moment with the bagpipes!)

It's our secret smiley :P (not so secret anymore tho) (He was kinda awkward at first but then he got more confidence. I'm never gonna forget the "Pivot. Pivot. Pivot. PIVAAAAAART" moment xD)

• Do you mean : enter image description here

Poogers555 posted: »

When it was Rhys and Fiona kissing

• Huh. Here it's a welcome break from the classroom.

I'm hoping it will be!

wow, and we do absolutely nothing over here it's at a lawyer firm in town oh, sounds fun

• Rhyiona is so enter image description here

Rhyiona is so

• More specific pls

Something lewd

Sign in to comment in this discussion.