What happens if...

edited September 2015 in Game Of Thrones

When Miri is lured out to the gardens and the Lannister solider is sent to assassinate Mira, What happens if you chose not to kill him, and he kills the coal boy, will he ever come back to finish the job?

Comments

• edited September 2015

The soldier dies either way, the coal boy(Tom) kills him with a rock ( at least that's what Tom says when you meet him in the next episode ) Big surprise. :D

• Shocker, not, I assumed it would not have such a repercussion.

• coal boy too op

pls nerf

• some dude who wears a dress and is not important whatsoever, lol go play the game and find out

Who is Miri?

• I played it, but I saw no such thing... i think you're lying, sir...

Fergudooby posted: »

some dude who wears a dress and is not important whatsoever, lol go play the game and find out

• Coal boy is the true king, just saying.

Pipas posted: »

coal boy too op pls nerf

• edited September 2015

Miri is Rodrick/Roderick's sister, duhhh. ;)

Who is Miri?

• Tom will kill him no major changes other than him having a scar on his cheek and being pissed at Mira.

• Lol, it's actually Mira xP

Anyways, coal boy kills Damien if you decide to leave him but the relationship between Tom and Mira kinda changes in episode 3.

• I could not give a Italians Panini's about Tom he's been lying and holding secrets since day 1 so why should we be nice to him he could be working with the enemy who I think is Lord Morgryn because he may want to steal the Ironwood decree

• It can change a whole lot more since if you let the coal boy kill Damien Mira can use that to her advantage. When there serching for the royal decree when he questions jumping on the lower level (out a window,risking his life). Mira can blackmail him by saying "I'd be so easy to blame the death of a lannister guard on a coal boy"

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Lol, it's actually Mira xP Anyways, coal boy kills Damien if you decide to leave him but the relationship between Tom and Mira kinda changes in episode 3.

• Coal boy is love, Coal boy is life... And the one true king.

Enigma12 posted: »

Coal boy is the true king, just saying.

• edited November 2015

Or Cersei.

NicWarden posted: »

I could not give a Italians Panini's about Tom he's been lying and holding secrets since day 1 so why should we be nice to him he could be working with the enemy who I think is Lord Morgryn because he may want to steal the Ironwood decree

Sign in to comment in this discussion.