Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• i know x)

more nostalgiaa woo..

I remember how exited I was to post those "fanfics" of mine. I thought it was the best idea to write with Google Translator. Then I posted those fics and thought that it was the worst idea ever xD

ABigBadWolf posted: »

oh god, I'm getting flashbacks from that

• Comment down below, Big69 or Fionus?

• Didn't you write about Rhys' boot? :D It was so funny though, google translate is so bad it gave us all a good laugh.

nohuhhuh posted: »

i know x) more nostalgiaa woo.. I remember how exited I was to post those "fanfics" of mine. I thought it was the best idea to write with Google Translator. Then I posted those fics and thought that it was the worst idea ever xD

• ABigBadWolf X FionaRules69 = Fionus

enter image description here

Whats a better ship name for ABigBadWolf X FionaRules69 ?Here's a strawpoll for u dear

• Ok I'm here to ruin all of you guys' fun now, enough with the useless posts.

• Whispers: Fionus

...Wise choice! (imo)

Good night, Kracmos!

• So I am your Senpai?

I ship anything that my Senpai ships.

• edited September 2015

Really? '3'

• Because it makes you remember the word anus?

Fionus.

• Fionus FTW.

Comment down below, Big69 or Fionus?

• Why Wolf?!

I'm not alone. I HAVE MY NAKAMA WITH ME! anime protagonist inspirational speech

• Son of a sandwich.

Green613 posted: »

Ok I'm here to ruin all of you guys' fun now, enough with the useless posts.

• HandsomeChefHandsomeChef Banned
    edited September 2015

NO! My senpai is Rhyions!

Rhyions Is love

Handsome(is)Life

ZapThroat posted: »

So I am your Senpai?

• Oh!Let me listen to this then

Forever Alone ;_;

NO! My senpai is Rhyions! Rhyions Is love Handsome(is)Life

• Anime protagonists don't get anyone till the end. Sorry I don't make the rules.

Why Wolf?!

• what

Eryka posted: »

Because it makes you remember the word anus?

• edited September 2015

I'm here to ruin all of you guys' fun

Sorry, I couldn't Rhysist...

Green613 posted: »

Ok I'm here to ruin all of you guys' fun now, enough with the useless posts.

• Don't touch my husbando! >:(

So I am your Senpai?

• Niiiiice.

Because it makes you remember the word anus?

• Oh stop it you <3 (◕‿◕✿)

Shut up. enter link description here

• edited September 2015

I liked the first one. But the second one was just really odd. (I used many Finnish sayings that are untranslatable)

I dunno, should I make a third one? If I dare :'D I know I always promise to make like zillion things but then I never finish them. But this would at least be a really easy thing to do x)

Didn't you write about Rhys' boot? It was so funny though, google translate is so bad it gave us all a good laugh.

• No dear, this is about whether FionaRules should be shipped with BigBadWolf or Wolfenus. Thanks for the straw poll though. <3

Whats a better ship name for ABigBadWolf X FionaRules69 ?Here's a strawpoll for u dear

• I drew something, but for some reason I'm going to leave a link here because I really don't like my art, well I'm testing out art styles anyway :S

But sometimes I like to think they have a secret realtionship which has been going on for a while, we just don't see it xD

Then I realize oh wait...

• Fionus Anus

what

• edited September 2015

(Sigh) Suppose you're right. I've never really thought of it that way... Being Cupid sure is hard... WOLF I'LL GET YOU SOMEDAY!

BigBadPaul posted: »

I don't know how cupids work, but I'd pick feelings over compatibility any time of the week.

• they have a secret relationship which has been going on for a while

yes pls

lottii-lu posted: »

I drew something, but for some reason I'm going to leave a link here because I really don't like my art, well I'm testing out art styles any

• what if they were going to be a couple before... until telltale changed the story...

they have a secret relationship which has been going on for a while yes pls

• I gotta say, I'm actually glad for you that you started getting more reluctant to post your art because while your art is amazing and we all love it it's not easy working just for enjoyment these days and you should really use your talent to gain something out of it and then if you feel like it then do it for enjoyment. Lots of respect to you for that decision. :)

If you want! Juts don't overwork yourself. :D

nohuhhuh posted: »

I liked the first one. But the second one was just really odd. (I used many Finnish sayings that are untranslatable) I dunno, should I ma

• enter image description here

Mhhhm.

So, after I created JJ (which became canon) and Goofijaa (check out that page 1197 action!) I have decided to take on the Biggest, and Badde

• edited September 2015

what if they were going to be a couple before... until telltale changed the story...

My face after crying for 30 minutes straight...

what if they were going to be a couple before... until telltale changed the story...

• don't make me cry ;-;

• Alright, after recalculation, including feelings according to Paul, B-Big69 is dead. Long live...

Fionus4lyf

Thanks for the love help Paul, I'll definetly be putting these things into thought more often for my next ship. :)

• ew

Fionus Anus

Poor you.

At least I won't get any more nosebleeds for the time being...

• edited September 2015

Thanks for the love help Paul

I'll definitely be putting these things into thought more often for my next ship. :)

I wish you luck for the next ship! <3

And you're welcome!

Alright, after recalculation, including feelings according to Paul, B-Big69 is dead. Long live... Fionus4lyf Thanks for the love help Paul, I'll definetly be putting these things into thought more often for my next ship.

• I'd be more like

what if they were going to be a couple before... until telltale changed the story... My face after crying for 30 minutes straight...

• Sorry ;-;

don't make me cry ;-;

But... she's not here... ;-;

• Ooh! Challenge Accepted! :D

Oh!Let me listen to this then Forever Alone ;_;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.