Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I DON'T EAT DUCKS!

Quiff posted: »

STAY AWAY FROM ME DON'T EAT ME!

• this is really amazing, I loved it :D!

kristi78968 posted: »

"Ugh, there's no end to my despair!" Rhys cried out as he threw another crumbled piece of paper behind him. This time, it just so happened t

• Uh, that's kinda hard to explain, try googling one and you'll see what I mean.

What's a banner?

• Ok that vine was pretty funny at lease until it gets overused by everybody like they did with deez nut. xp

And wtf did I just watch.....◉_◉

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I don't find a lot of things that funny so I don't really laugh a lot (sadly). But that "why you always lyinnnn" vine was pretty funny imo x) I pretty much find funny some weird videos on the youtube and silly parodies. like this one

• hah, it's a parody of those make-up tutorials xd

idk I found it funny

Ok that vine was pretty funny at lease until it gets overused by everybody like they did with deez nut. xp And wtf did I just watch.....◉_◉

• All these moments with Vaughn warm my heart, so beautiful ;~~~~;

"NO TIME FOR THAT! ONLY TIME FOR RHYIONA!"

Rhys be lurker ;^]

And the final part hnnng, so cute. Love this

enter image description here

"Ugh, there's no end to my despair!" Rhys cried out as he threw another crumbled piece of paper behind him. This time, it just so happened t

• Love it Kristi, great job! ;) By the way, how long does it usually take you to write stories like this? Ever considered becoming a writer? :)

And in the spirit of keeping this place cleaner....

Anyway guys, I've been gone all day and there weren't many comments... slow day? Or did something else happen which I don't know of? The shipping spam was out of the line a bit, but I don't know, people were just having fun... which isn't inherently a bad thing, is it?

Seems to me like people here always go from one extreme to another... Either borderline spam stuff or not write at all, which is sad. If I had to pick, I'd rather quickly scroll through pages of lively spam rather than coming back to an abandoned thread.

Just my two cents. :)

• I've been gone all day and there weren't many comments... slow day?

nah, this place is just getting cleansed

this is probably how it's gonna be form now on

HellFish posted: »

Love it Kristi, great job! By the way, how long does it usually take you to write stories like this? Ever considered becoming a writer?

• Its funny......in a disturbing kinda way (´▽`)

hah, it's a parody of those make-up tutorials xd idk I found it funny

• nah, this place is just getting cleansed

i cant believe its actually working holy shit LMAO

I've been gone all day and there weren't many comments... slow day? nah, this place is just getting cleansed this is probably how it's gonna be form now on

• what's working? your caps lock key?

Green613 posted: »

nah, this place is just getting cleansed i cant believe its actually working holy shit LMAO

• Haha, exactly my sense of humor lol

Its funny......in a disturbing kinda way (´▽`)

• be quiet

what's working? your caps lock key?

• edited September 2015

Double posts....

I don't find a lot of things that funny so I don't really laugh a lot (sadly). But that "why you always lyinnnn" vine was pretty funny imo x) I pretty much find funny some weird videos on the youtube and silly parodies. like this one

• To be honest I'm think people aren't posting because they're scared lol

HellFish posted: »

Love it Kristi, great job! By the way, how long does it usually take you to write stories like this? Ever considered becoming a writer?

• good

ABigBadWolf posted: »

To be honest I'm think people aren't posting because they're scared lol

• wow really?

enter image description here

be quiet

• I think so too haha

But on the other hand some of us are probably just away at the moment c:

To be honest I'm think people aren't posting because they're scared lol

• I knew would start going your way. ;) You just had to keep trying new things.

good

• @John_Smith13

Tonight is the night where your fic will become reality my man! >:D

Before the night is done, it will be written. And I will PM you the link.

• Hmm, I don't know, I'll bet on scared for the time being. ;P

buntingsir posted: »

I think so too haha But on the other hand some of us are probably just away at the moment c:

• And I wouldn't want you to be any different! (´∀`)♡

Haha, exactly my sense of humor lol

• enter image description here

HazzatheMan posted: »

@John_Smith13 Tonight is the night where your fic will become reality my man! >:D Before the night is done, it will be written. And I will PM you the link.

• I have to admit, I'm feeling a bit guilty and intimidated now x)

I realize that it's the Rhyiona thread and i'd love to provide Rhyiona stuff more often, but i can't manage my time very well... sadly :c At the same time I love talking with everyone here... And at the same time I agree that constant shitposting shouldn't be our way to go on...

Hmm, I don't know, I'll bet on scared for the time being. ;P

• I will for tots read it!

But if i miss it could you pm me? :^)

HazzatheMan posted: »

Hello everyone Sorry I didn't come back on last night, I had a morning shift today and needed the sleep :P So what's this about TFTB

• Yes, but there's a difference between conversation and shitposting and people are confusing the two. :P

I have to admit, I'm feeling a bit guilty and intimidated now x) I realize that it's the Rhyiona thread and i'd love to provide Rhyiona s

• After the rules came in, this thread lost it's spark, the thing that made me visit it it every day, the thing that made me eagerly await coming back home and logging on.

I'm probably just gonna go here from time to time and go somewhere else...

I have to admit, I'm feeling a bit guilty and intimidated now x) I realize that it's the Rhyiona thread and i'd love to provide Rhyiona s

• either way, green is still gonna lecture us x)

Yes, but there's a difference between conversation and shitposting and people are confusing the two. :P

• This was never a The Whatevers on your mind megathread, and besides, if change didn't happen soon the thread would eventually have become so offtopic it would have been closed down.

After the rules came in, this thread lost it's spark, the thing that made me visit it it every day, the thing that made me eagerly await coming back home and logging on. I'm probably just gonna go here from time to time and go somewhere else...

• Depends.

either way, green is still gonna lecture us x)

• Yeah, we just have to clear this up in our heads. :] I think we used to have less (if not none at all) of the attacks of dank memes before the Ep 3... so we just need to remember how it was back then I guess.

Yes, but there's a difference between conversation and shitposting and people are confusing the two. :P

• YES YOU DID YOU ATE GOLDUCK

I DON'T EAT DUCKS!

• nope, it's gonna happen either way, i tell ya

Depends.

• edited September 2015

I don't think it lost its spark, we're still here and still chatting, but you have to agree that cokes and degrees were just way too much.

After the rules came in, this thread lost it's spark, the thing that made me visit it it every day, the thing that made me eagerly await coming back home and logging on. I'm probably just gonna go here from time to time and go somewhere else...

• I think people are confusing something, too. For example... we used to have Quiff x Nohuhhuh back then, right? But now people seem to think "oh, no, shipping people isn't allowed" which isn't the case at all; there just shouldn't be entire pages dedicated to just that when Rhyiona is the main topic.

But I understand why people are holding back, not used to it, I guess?

Yeah, we just have to clear this up in our heads. :] I think we used to have less (if not none at all) of the attacks of dank memes before the Ep 3... so we just need to remember how it was back then I guess.

• WHY THE FUCK U LYIN WHY U ALWAYS LYIN...

Quiff posted: »

YES YOU DID YOU ATE GOLDUCK

• enter image description here

"Back in my day, you could be lewd as you'd like or spam and no one would care. Green was opal, you could party hard all day, and we all rode on trains"

• Yes we are, and the rules did stop most of the shit posting, which is good.

But as an added bonus they also made people scared to talk to each other and say anything non Rhyiona related, which basically made this thread 2 times more boring.

I don't think it lost its spark, we're still here and still chatting, but you have to agree that cokes and degrees were just way too much.

• Yeah, I remember we had walls of gifs with sanic and skeletons too (it was awesome ;p)

It's probably difficult to distinguish the amount of posts since there're more people now. A lot of people want to participate in jokes and stuff. I hope we'll be back on track soon (not spamming, but talking and posting Rhyiona content)

I think people are confusing something, too. For example... we used to have Quiff x Nohuhhuh back then, right? But now people seem to think

Sign in to comment in this discussion.